Poster Rank:229

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 1543 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3867
Re: Syrian Refugee Kills a Woman and Injured 2 Others with a Machete, Germany

These acts are commonplace in Islamic shithole countries .. What's the old saying you can take a hooker off the streets but you can never take the streets out of a hooker ..

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wmbondurant For This Useful Post:
AEK_ATHENS_GR, Oswald2001
Old 07-25-2016, 07:08 AM
Sharon
Offline:
✝ Moderator ✝
Poster Rank:10
Sparkle and Smut
Contributions: 204

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 1782 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 16/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss51381

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyhound View Post
He attacked the woman with a meat cleaver taken from the kebab shop where they both worked. He was in love with the 21 year old polish woman who was pregnant.
Love

Guess he couldn't have her as she wasn't a Muslim so murdered her and her unborn child

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sharon For This Useful Post:
AceGoober, Bloodhound76, kellyhound, Oswald2001, TheVrist
Old 07-25-2016, 07:46 AM
corbendallas
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:7968

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss13

As I have said recently in my other post,for those who did not read before, I can just repeat and copy here that in Germany,Sweden,Norway an other western EU countries,every multicultural/immigrant discussion is on track to be forbiden.On that way,millions of people from there are brainwashed.Millions of them become zombies to blindely follow their politicians by "Führerprinzip" , and do nothing to prevent all madness what is going on around them.Same pscyhos are in their leadership goverments who conciously sacrify lifes of milions because their own profit.Because only rich and powerfull have financial interest importing millions of unemployed immigrants who does not have any kind of connection with western civilisation or way of life here.These mass murders and terrorist acts are just a consequence of sickness what overwhelmed western countries and it can not be healed because it's couse is in rich political and cultural elite who wants to keep their power and wealth at any price,keeping those millions blindely submersive.This new dictator society is more cruel then any previous one because it keeps people brains blindly brainwashed without capability of any social compassion and criticysm thoughts.
German,Swedish,France,and other EU citizens has choose to live in that kind of society so I think there is no need to feel sorrow for them.As they sow, so they shall reap. They welcomed immigrants with candies and toys and they return them back with mass murders,criminal and terrorist acts.So,ask yourself why so much south/eastern countries refuse to accomodate those islam immigrants.
Because they DON'T "fit" in our cultural,mental and all other ways of our lives.They simply don't belong here even how much they try so.
Citizens of Sweden,Germany,France,Norway...open your eyes.
They should immigrate to Saudi Arabia, but not in EU.
So,I am wonder, why to feel sorrow for nations who determined to destroy themselves with lack of any pride and sense for morality.
Please don't be angry on me, but those are just my thoughts and my attitude and remember what I said.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to corbendallas For This Useful Post:
Keydog, Oswald2001, records1, TheVrist
Old 07-25-2016, 08:58 AM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4578 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11719

Quote:
Originally Posted by corbendallas View Post
As I have said recently in my other post,for those who did not read before, I can just repeat and copy here that in Germany,Sweden,Norway an other western EU countries,every multicultural/immigrant discussion is on track to be forbiden.On that way,millions of people from there are brainwashed.Millions of them become zombies to blindely follow their politicians by "Führerprinzip" , and do nothing to prevent all madness what is going on around them.Same pscyhos are in their leadership goverments who conciously sacrify lifes of milions because their own profit.Because only rich and powerfull have financial interest importing millions of unemployed immigrants who does not have any kind of connection with western civilisation or way of life here.These mass murders and terrorist acts are just a consequence of sickness what overwhelmed western countries and it can not be healed because it's couse is in rich political and cultural elite who wants to keep their power and wealth at any price,keeping those millions blindely submersive.This new dictator society is more cruel then any previous one because it keeps people brains blindly brainwashed without capability of any social compassion and criticysm thoughts.
German,Swedish,France,and other EU citizens has choose to live in that kind of society so I think there is no need to feel sorrow for them.As they sow, so they shall reap. They welcomed immigrants with candies and toys and they return them back with mass murders,criminal and terrorist acts.So,ask yourself why so much south/eastern countries refuse to accomodate those islam immigrants.
Because they DON'T "fit" in our cultural,mental and all other ways of our lives.They simply don't belong here even how much they try so.
So,I am wonder, why to feel sorrow for nations who determined to destroy themselves with lack of any pride and sense for morality.
Please don't be angry on me, but those are just my thoughts and my attitude and remember what I said.
Fuck them if they do get angry at you. Most that will get angry, are rightfully dubbed libtards for a reason. Socially engineered brainless zombies, that are too selfish, and shortsighted to care.

corbendallas
Old 07-25-2016, 01:20 PM
Keydog
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:616

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss915

Quote:
Originally Posted by corbendallas View Post
Absolutely crazy. No wonder Breivik lost the plot at these idiot liberals...

I have some Euro friends on Facebook, definitely liberal, one of them very much so... I've almost come to the conclusion that either she feels so guilty and ashamed to be German that she actually wants to see her culture destroyed, or she's turned Muslim. All in the name of "tolerance and peace", of course. I used to think she was hot, now she's just another of those annoying know-it-all university-bred libertards that try to force their pc dribble on everyone...

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Keydog For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001, RealityUnfolding, TheVrist, u-all-are-animals, wmbondurant
Old 07-25-2016, 01:57 PM
corbendallas
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:7968

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss13

Which part is crazy ? Please be so kind to define. I am also very liberal but we need to have some end point of tolerance where someone from outside threads your own existance.It is right now happening to west EU nations and they act like sheeps on meddow.Islam recognize only law of bullet,blood and knife.nothing else.
EDIT :
On other hand,let we interprete Brievik thinking on where we have similar situation in US..those "black terrors" recently emerged and taboo subject in US.of course that police will pay attention to them because of statistics black teenagers are the most common persons to do crime then others.it is normal if you have much number of outlaws there will be more casulties inside them.that is why there are no "whites" involved because of their less-violent behavour.crime doesn't see color of skin.we are the same in that matter,but what is matter is how much OFTEN is crime in particular skin color...In EU, mostly we don't see that it is police problem rather then black society problem.they constructed "black fear" and their frustrations because they FEEL inferior to others..so that is not police problem rather then racist psychologists..and we don't forget that racism theories were introduced and developed by English inteligence in 19th century to force "savages" to behave properly.
http://www.victorianweb.org/victoria.../race/rc5.html

If we look from Breivik's point of view,we can see that he was right ,liked we or not.
but what he did is not right.his actions doesn't have any excuse!
because those theories are good on paper..but to practice them...can hurt a lot and can't be a measure to give proper evaluation for every person wherever it came from.but it is too deep discussion for casual portal like this is.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to corbendallas For This Useful Post:
Keydog, Oswald2001
Old 07-25-2016, 08:20 PM
wmbondurant
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★

Activity Longevity
8/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3867

The Following User Says Thank You to wmbondurant For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 07-25-2016, 08:20 PM
wmbondurant
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★

Activity Longevity
8/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3867

Silly video didn't show ^^^^^sry

Old 07-25-2016, 09:44 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4578 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11719

The Liberal Utopia.

AceGoober, corbendallas, Keydog, wmbondurant
Old 07-26-2016, 05:33 PM
Fr33dom
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:946

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss469

what a gay Forum always making hatred, without knowing shit. All Things that currently happened in Germany was made by psychological ill Persons, such Things happen daily in the US but here People make a Terrorist attack out of it. Lal