Go Back  

Sweden Rioting- Thanks to Libtards 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
  #1  
Old 08-17-2015, 09:47 PM
TheVrist's Avatar
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Join Date: Jan 2010
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4578 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11719
Sweden Rioting- Thanks to Libtards

THOUSANDS PLAN PROTEST TO OUST LEFT WING SWEDISH GOVT. AS MIGRANT CRISIS WORSENS

Swedish police are scrambling to defend the national immigrant population against angry natives as tensions boil over following a double murder in an IKEA superstore this week.

Although the force has proven unable to solve the rising tide of immigrant violence in multicultural melting pot city Malmö, it has jumped to declare protests against the killing illegal and shut them down. Expressing concern that the inhabitants of asylum centres “get worried when these things happen”, a police spokesman explained how they had cleared a protest.

Meeting outside the same asylum refuge where the two suspected murderers lived prior to the IKEA attack, a small group of men held banners and threw eggs. The informal protest took place as one of the men arrested at the scene of the double murder was released from prison, and his lawyer demanded compensation from the state, as his client had found the process of being arrested traumatic.

He claims he has no idea why his friend would act in such a manner, and the attack took him by surprise.

In Sweden, discussing matters of immigration or race is all but banned, with enormous social pressure on individuals to fit in with the government’s policies on multiculturalism exerted by a vocal left-extremist set. TheLocal.se reports the mainstream political parties are starting to wake up to the fact that forcing people to keep quiet about one of the most pressing subjects of the day is causing increasing resentment.

Perhaps more importantly for the major political parties, this growing pressure for change is finding release in the form of new political parties such as the Sweden Democrats. The Eurosceptic, anti-mass immigration party continues to make strides in elections despite efforts to starve them of publicity, going so far even as working to ban their political campaigns from appearing on national poster-boards.



Others are taking a more direct approach. A cross-party campaign is presently gathering followers to launch a national day of protest in September when parliament reconvenes, to call for the total resignation of the government in shame over their failure to deal with the migrant violence crisis.

Organised on Facebook and already with thousands of followers in a country with one of Europe’s smaller populations, the description calls in Swedish for “a government that looks to the residents’ of Sweden safety and dignity”.

Issuing a call to arms, the page lists the violent deeds perpetrated by asylum seekers and economic migrants in Sweden this year, including dozens of grenade attacks, rapes on native women, and brutal murders. It asks: “Are you just like us, tired and worried about our country’s rapid decline and disappointed in our incumbent government’s irresponsible stance to everything that happens?”

Calling on fellow countrymen to meet outside the parliament building in Stockholm, the message continues: “We had enough when Monday’s tragedy occurred when two people were executed brutally inside at IKEA in Västerås. THAT’S ENOUGH! And if you feel like us, you are cordially invited to attend. Your vote is important – you are important.”

Yet still others in Sweden are growing disillusioned with the democratic process and have vowed to take matters into their own hands, and to smoke out the illegal immigrants they believe are causing ill to Sweden. The same asylum centre where the self-confessed killer lived was evacuated after police uncovered an attempt to fire-bomb the building in the early hours of Saturday morning.

The 83 residents of the shelter were relocated to a local church while army bomb technicians were brought in to examine a device located after police received a tip-off. The same night, another centre in Värnamo was successfully fire-bombed, but the flames were extinguished before they spread too far.

A police spokesman said: “It was a resourceful intervention by passers-by that ensured the fire was stopped early. We have undertaken an investigation and can conclude that the fire was not an accident. It has been classified as arson although we do not yet have any suspects”.


.........................................

Wow: Muslim beheads shopper in IKEA store; look what IKEA is doing in response

The United States is not the only Western “civilized” nation suffering from an acute case of PC delusion. Take Sweden for example.

On Monday a 57-year-old Swedish woman and her 22-year-old son were reportedly stabbed and killed (one actually beheaded) by an Eritrean Muslim asylum seeker in the nation’s largest branch of IKEA.

Security camera footage from the brutal attack reportedly shows the 35-year-old man grabbing two knives from the kitchenware section just before two shoppers are attacked, according to Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet.

The Express reports the suspect had met with migration officials just hours before the attack, and was soon to be deported.

Too late for the woman and her son.

But not too late for IKEA to take bold and swift action.

The Swedish retailer announced it will, for the time being, no longer sell kitchen knives in the store.

WHEW! Thank goodness. That should take care of the problem of vicious jihad-inspired beheadings from crazed Muslim asylum-seekers. How come WE didn’t think of that first?

As Breitbart reports, “Immediately after the attack by the newly arrived migrants, who shared a room in a government asylum shelter and had only arrived in the country less than four weeks before, Swedish police rushed to protect migrant communities from “dark forces in society.”

“Local police across the region have been tasked with taking these measures, to be there for safety purposes for everyone there – those who work there and those who live there,” Vastmanland police spokesman Per Agren said, as quoted by Reuters.

Yes, we really do want to protect those migrant communities from “dark forces in society” like IKEA who have on display $2 bud vases and $3 placemats and little yellow pencils EVERYWHERE that just compel people to do dastardly deeds. We certainly don’t want to upset them.

Let’s just pretend it all never happened, shall we? Seems like that’s exactly what Sweden is trying to do.

After the stabbing on Monday, the store reopened this morning. News Agency AFP reports Swedish police have been “tight-lipped” over what precisely happened in the store, and have refused to confirm various claims in the local and global media, from the identity of the victims and perpetrators, the exact nature of the murder weapons, to whether it was a beheading. There are unconfirmed suggestions in the fringe press that the killers shouted “Allah Akbar” as they struck.

But we really wouldn’t want to bring that up. Neither should we mention that IKEA stores are gun-free zones. And I guess after this last attack, they’re going to be knife-free as well.

No word on whether rolling pins or frying pans will soon be banned as well.

----------------------------------
Connecting The IKEA Murders and Islamic Extremists!!


With no thanks due to the Swedish Government or the Mainstream Media, a photo of an apparent beheading victim at the IKEA store in Sweden has been released. Bare Naked Islam is reporting that Vlad Tepes has released an independent photo of what appears to be a beheading victim from the attack a few days ago in an IKEA store in Sweden.



Two Eritreans, who were in Sweden seeking asylum, were detained for the stabbing murders of two people, who had no ties to their attackers. Police immediately commented that they didn’t think the murders were politically motivated. But, of course, there’s only one religion which “motivates” it’s followers to behead infidels…



The following is from The Muslim Issue and explains what is happening in our world perfectly:
From the country where Muslim rape of a child ended in community service, the Swedish police chief referred to the reported “stabbing” as an “act of madness” while the Swedish media is covering the whole story up. There exists no free speech in Sweden in 2015. The socialist system is a pseudo free society.
When has an execution-styled beheading been called a stabbing? Only in Sweden. Yes, it’s madness to the normal modern world. But it’s an act of heroism to Muslims and to Islam. The nearly one million Muslims across Sweden will be celebrating within their communities today.
The man is supposed to be from “Eritrea”. That’s hardly likely. When has asylum seekers ever entered Europe with authentic documents? They don’t even use their real names. They throw away their real documents and acquire forged names and passports connected to some area under conflict to assume the role of a victim. They pretend to be Christians while they cut the throats of suspected Christians on the dinghies heading to Europe. They pass through half of Africa to reach to Libya to pretend to be stuck in conflicts. Guaranteed he has no association to Eritrea at all. This is an al Shahaab or Boko Haram affiliate, probably a Somali.
Welcome to Sweden year 2015 where left-wing imported islamism doesn’t even leave their natives safe to shop for furniture
The Muslim “asylum seekers” behind this terror attack on an unarmed innocent woman, did not behead another Muslim from one of the many feuding tribes around the world. They beheaded a native Swedish woman, Carola Herlin, and her son. They attacked them at random in accordance to islamic commands to attack any kafir civilian and kill them.
And what does the most surreal insane country in the world do in this situation? They send security – to guard Muslims! The Swedish government has over 100,000 newly barbaric Muslims in the country to monitor after granting them asylum rather than banning them entry. But, oh no, don’t be bothered about these pro-islamist affiliates. Point suspicion on the natives instead…
Surreal!
While they’re at it, why don’t they just distribute machetes to the asylum centers?
--------------------------------------------


SWEDEN: New Photo of what appears to be a beheading victim in IKEA indicates that the asylum seeking knife attackers were likely Muslims

The Swedish government and media are doing their best to conceal any evidence that the Eritrean knife attackers who killed two people in IKEA were Muslims. But an independent photo obtained (below) appears to show that at least one of the victims was beheaded in the store.
Thanks to Vlad Tepes, we now have a photo that the mainstream media will not post. Nothing is yet confirmed, but expect more to come out about this apparent Islam-inspired beheading of two infidels. Of course, police were quick to point out that they didn’t think the murders were “politically motivated.”
Police in central Sweden have increased security at MUSLIM asylum seeker lodgings, fearing a backlash after two Eritrean asylum seekers were detained on suspicion of murdering two people at an IKEA store. Police said there was no evidence of any political motive. The victims did not have any connection to their attackers, police said. The store temporarily halted knife sales as the attackers used knives from the shelves there.
Per ABCNews
Security camera footage from the brutal attack reportedly shows the 35-year-old man grabbing two knives from the kitchenware section just before two shoppers are attacked. He is seen stabbing and then hacking at the neck of one victim, according to Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet.
The government has blocked any footage from being released, in order to quell “Islamophobia.” And for two full days, they would not permit the police from even telling the public a Muslim was involved — using that time to deploy troops to “protect” centers where Muslim migrants are publicly housed.
The Express reports the suspect had met with migration officials just hours before the attack, and was soon to be deported. He reportedly got another Muslim Eritrean to join him in the IKEA attack, which was likely religiously or ethnically-motivated out of anger. Both victims were White native Swedes.

Swedes Are Reacting to the IKEA Murders, And They Aren't Happy



https://www.stormfront.org/forum/red...arent-happy%2F
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2015/0...ikely-muslims/
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/red...remists2%2F%23

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
multiculturalism.jpg  

__________________
leaving people pounding their refresh button circa 2010.
Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TheVrist For This Useful Post:
BryanXavier, gatagato, kellyhound, Kelseecat65, Oswald2001, rapeWhistle, raygun56, Zero1919
  #2  
Old 08-17-2015, 10:46 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6772 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675
Re: Sweden Rioting- Thanks to Libtards

Obama be like

“And lest we get on our high horse and think this is unique to some other place, remember that during the Crusades and the Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ,”*

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
Kelseecat65, Oswald2001, TheVrist
  #3  
Old 08-18-2015, 12:24 AM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2766 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10543
Re: Sweden Rioting- Thanks to Libtards

The people that let all the moo slums into their countries hate their own countries and want to tear them down.

And they are using the moo slum hordes to do it.

Obama is using moo slum hordes and the low life Ghetto Trash Trayvon Martin Thug products of...da Black CULTCHA...Urban ISIS to tear down the US.

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
Kelseecat65, TheVrist, Xfactor
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Oswald2001:
Ramsay Bolton
  #4  
Old 08-18-2015, 01:45 AM
Kelseecat65's Avatar
Kelseecat65
Offline:
The Eternal Optimist
Poster Rank:26
Join Date: Mar 2013
Contributions: 29
 
Mentioned: 166 Post(s)
Quoted: 11715 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss27615
Re: Sweden Rioting- Thanks to Libtards

"No word on whether rolling pins or frying pans will soon be banned as well."

Seriously, they are as fucked as we are. Let's protect the bad guys.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Nephilim
I'll bitch on piss you!
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kelseecat65 For This Useful Post:
Karma, Oswald2001, TheVrist
  #5  
Old 08-19-2015, 02:02 AM
Ramsay Bolton's Avatar
Ramsay Bolton
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:872
I have a glorious penis
Join Date: Jan 2015
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss535
Re: Sweden Rioting- Thanks to Libtards

Tl/dr: every world problem is caused by coloured people and Muslims.

This shit is getting old...

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ramsay Bolton For This Useful Post:
icheerthebull, winvens
  #6  
Old 08-19-2015, 03:42 AM
commondenom's Avatar
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
Poster Rank:128
m
Join Date: Apr 2010
 
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2544 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8009
Re: Sweden Rioting- Thanks to Libtards

i don't think this was a 'jihad' killing....probably a desperate action done in the hopes of being put in a swedish jail....

swedish jail is probabl;y a hundred times nicer than erityea

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to commondenom For This Useful Post:
icheerthebull, rapeWhistle, thckoitin
  #7  
Old 08-19-2015, 04:28 AM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Sweden Rioting- Thanks to Libtards

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
THOUSANDS PLAN PROTEST TO OUST LEFT WING SWEDISH GOVT. AS MIGRANT CRISIS WORSENS

Swedish police are scrambling to defend the national immigrant population against angry natives as tensions boil over following a double murder in an IKEA superstore this week.

Although the force has proven unable to solve the rising tide of immigrant violence in multicultural melting pot city Malmö, it has jumped to declare protests against the killing illegal and shut them down. Expressing concern that the inhabitants of asylum centres “get worried when these things happen”, a police spokesman explained how they had cleared a protest.

Meeting outside the same asylum refuge where the two suspected murderers lived prior to the IKEA attack, a small group of men held banners and threw eggs. The informal protest took place as one of the men arrested at the scene of the double murder was released from prison, and his lawyer demanded compensation from the state, as his client had found the process of being arrested traumatic.

He claims he has no idea why his friend would act in such a manner, and the attack took him by surprise.

In Sweden, discussing matters of immigration or race is all but banned, with enormous social pressure on individuals to fit in with the government’s policies on multiculturalism exerted by a vocal left-extremist set. TheLocal.se reports the mainstream political parties are starting to wake up to the fact that forcing people to keep quiet about one of the most pressing subjects of the day is causing increasing resentment.

Perhaps more importantly for the major political parties, this growing pressure for change is finding release in the form of new political parties such as the Sweden Democrats. The Eurosceptic, anti-mass immigration party continues to make strides in elections despite efforts to starve them of publicity, going so far even as working to ban their political campaigns from appearing on national poster-boards.



Others are taking a more direct approach. A cross-party campaign is presently gathering followers to launch a national day of protest in September when parliament reconvenes, to call for the total resignation of the government in shame over their failure to deal with the migrant violence crisis.

Organised on Facebook and already with thousands of followers in a country with one of Europe’s smaller populations, the description calls in Swedish for “a government that looks to the residents’ of Sweden safety and dignity”.

Issuing a call to arms, the page lists the violent deeds perpetrated by asylum seekers and economic migrants in Sweden this year, including dozens of grenade attacks, rapes on native women, and brutal murders. It asks: “Are you just like us, tired and worried about our country’s rapid decline and disappointed in our incumbent government’s irresponsible stance to everything that happens?”

Calling on fellow countrymen to meet outside the parliament building in Stockholm, the message continues: “We had enough when Monday’s tragedy occurred when two people were executed brutally inside at IKEA in Västerås. THAT’S ENOUGH! And if you feel like us, you are cordially invited to attend. Your vote is important – you are important.”

Yet still others in Sweden are growing disillusioned with the democratic process and have vowed to take matters into their own hands, and to smoke out the illegal immigrants they believe are causing ill to Sweden. The same asylum centre where the self-confessed killer lived was evacuated after police uncovered an attempt to fire-bomb the building in the early hours of Saturday morning.

The 83 residents of the shelter were relocated to a local church while army bomb technicians were brought in to examine a device located after police received a tip-off. The same night, another centre in Värnamo was successfully fire-bombed, but the flames were extinguished before they spread too far.

A police spokesman said: “It was a resourceful intervention by passers-by that ensured the fire was stopped early. We have undertaken an investigation and can conclude that the fire was not an accident. It has been classified as arson although we do not yet have any suspects”.


.........................................

Wow: Muslim beheads shopper in IKEA store; look what IKEA is doing in response

The United States is not the only Western “civilized” nation suffering from an acute case of PC delusion. Take Sweden for example.

On Monday a 57-year-old Swedish woman and her 22-year-old son were reportedly stabbed and killed (one actually beheaded) by an Eritrean Muslim asylum seeker in the nation’s largest branch of IKEA.

Security camera footage from the brutal attack reportedly shows the 35-year-old man grabbing two knives from the kitchenware section just before two shoppers are attacked, according to Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet.

The Express reports the suspect had met with migration officials just hours before the attack, and was soon to be deported.

Too late for the woman and her son.

But not too late for IKEA to take bold and swift action.

The Swedish retailer announced it will, for the time being, no longer sell kitchen knives in the store.

WHEW! Thank goodness. That should take care of the problem of vicious jihad-inspired beheadings from crazed Muslim asylum-seekers. How come WE didn’t think of that first?

As Breitbart reports, “Immediately after the attack by the newly arrived migrants, who shared a room in a government asylum shelter and had only arrived in the country less than four weeks before, Swedish police rushed to protect migrant communities from “dark forces in society.”

“Local police across the region have been tasked with taking these measures, to be there for safety purposes for everyone there – those who work there and those who live there,” Vastmanland police spokesman Per Agren said, as quoted by Reuters.

Yes, we really do want to protect those migrant communities from “dark forces in society” like IKEA who have on display $2 bud vases and $3 placemats and little yellow pencils EVERYWHERE that just compel people to do dastardly deeds. We certainly don’t want to upset them.

Let’s just pretend it all never happened, shall we? Seems like that’s exactly what Sweden is trying to do.

After the stabbing on Monday, the store reopened this morning. News Agency AFP reports Swedish police have been “tight-lipped” over what precisely happened in the store, and have refused to confirm various claims in the local and global media, from the identity of the victims and perpetrators, the exact nature of the murder weapons, to whether it was a beheading. There are unconfirmed suggestions in the fringe press that the killers shouted “Allah Akbar” as they struck.

But we really wouldn’t want to bring that up. Neither should we mention that IKEA stores are gun-free zones. And I guess after this last attack, they’re going to be knife-free as well.

No word on whether rolling pins or frying pans will soon be banned as well.

----------------------------------
Connecting The IKEA Murders and Islamic Extremists!!


With no thanks due to the Swedish Government or the Mainstream Media, a photo of an apparent beheading victim at the IKEA store in Sweden has been released. Bare Naked Islam is reporting that Vlad Tepes has released an independent photo of what appears to be a beheading victim from the attack a few days ago in an IKEA store in Sweden.



Two Eritreans, who were in Sweden seeking asylum, were detained for the stabbing murders of two people, who had no ties to their attackers. Police immediately commented that they didn’t think the murders were politically motivated. But, of course, there’s only one religion which “motivates” it’s followers to behead infidels…



The following is from The Muslim Issue and explains what is happening in our world perfectly:
From the country where Muslim rape of a child ended in community service, the Swedish police chief referred to the reported “stabbing” as an “act of madness” while the Swedish media is covering the whole story up. There exists no free speech in Sweden in 2015. The socialist system is a pseudo free society.
When has an execution-styled beheading been called a stabbing? Only in Sweden. Yes, it’s madness to the normal modern world. But it’s an act of heroism to Muslims and to Islam. The nearly one million Muslims across Sweden will be celebrating within their communities today.
The man is supposed to be from “Eritrea”. That’s hardly likely. When has asylum seekers ever entered Europe with authentic documents? They don’t even use their real names. They throw away their real documents and acquire forged names and passports connected to some area under conflict to assume the role of a victim. They pretend to be Christians while they cut the throats of suspected Christians on the dinghies heading to Europe. They pass through half of Africa to reach to Libya to pretend to be stuck in conflicts. Guaranteed he has no association to Eritrea at all. This is an al Shahaab or Boko Haram affiliate, probably a Somali.
Welcome to Sweden year 2015 where left-wing imported islamism doesn’t even leave their natives safe to shop for furniture
The Muslim “asylum seekers” behind this terror attack on an unarmed innocent woman, did not behead another Muslim from one of the many feuding tribes around the world. They beheaded a native Swedish woman, Carola Herlin, and her son. They attacked them at random in accordance to islamic commands to attack any kafir civilian and kill them.
And what does the most surreal insane country in the world do in this situation? They send security – to guard Muslims! The Swedish government has over 100,000 newly barbaric Muslims in the country to monitor after granting them asylum rather than banning them entry. But, oh no, don’t be bothered about these pro-islamist affiliates. Point suspicion on the natives instead…
Surreal!
While they’re at it, why don’t they just distribute machetes to the asylum centers?
--------------------------------------------


SWEDEN: New Photo of what appears to be a beheading victim in IKEA indicates that the asylum seeking knife attackers were likely Muslims

The Swedish government and media are doing their best to conceal any evidence that the Eritrean knife attackers who killed two people in IKEA were Muslims. But an independent photo obtained (below) appears to show that at least one of the victims was beheaded in the store.
Thanks to Vlad Tepes, we now have a photo that the mainstream media will not post. Nothing is yet confirmed, but expect more to come out about this apparent Islam-inspired beheading of two infidels. Of course, police were quick to point out that they didn’t think the murders were “politically motivated.”
Police in central Sweden have increased security at MUSLIM asylum seeker lodgings, fearing a backlash after two Eritrean asylum seekers were detained on suspicion of murdering two people at an IKEA store. Police said there was no evidence of any political motive. The victims did not have any connection to their attackers, police said. The store temporarily halted knife sales as the attackers used knives from the shelves there.
Per ABCNews
Security camera footage from the brutal attack reportedly shows the 35-year-old man grabbing two knives from the kitchenware section just before two shoppers are attacked. He is seen stabbing and then hacking at the neck of one victim, according to Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet.
The government has blocked any footage from being released, in order to quell “Islamophobia.” And for two full days, they would not permit the police from even telling the public a Muslim was involved — using that time to deploy troops to “protect” centers where Muslim migrants are publicly housed.
The Express reports the suspect had met with migration officials just hours before the attack, and was soon to be deported. He reportedly got another Muslim Eritrean to join him in the IKEA attack, which was likely religiously or ethnically-motivated out of anger. Both victims were White native Swedes.

Swedes Are Reacting to the IKEA Murders, And They Aren't Happy



https://www.stormfront.org/forum/red...arent-happy%2F
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2015/0...ikely-muslims/
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/red...remists2%2F%23
Do we really want to be posting up links to Stormfront?

Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
reload101, Shadedwill, spudigitti, winvens
  #8  
Old 08-19-2015, 12:52 PM
TheVrist's Avatar
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Join Date: Jan 2010
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4578 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11719
Re: Sweden Rioting- Thanks to Libtards

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Do we really want to be posting up links to Stormfront?
Don't know why they go through storm-front. Was posted on an independent news hub, I just copy&pasted

Non-the less, they redirect to News sources.

__________________
leaving people pounding their refresh button circa 2010.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheVrist For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #9  
Old 08-20-2015, 01:10 AM
rapeWhistle's Avatar
rapeWhistle
Offline:
Hand of the King
Poster Rank:15
Standing by...
Join Date: Sep 2010
Contributions: 53
 
Mentioned: 481 Post(s)
Quoted: 21632 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss40896
Re: Sweden Rioting- Thanks to Libtards

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Do we really want to be posting up links to Stormfront?
In a PC world, that's the only sites that actually tell it like it is, sadly.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by joak View Post
but they get all fucking fat and useless.
i'm not sure i'd have the patience to deal with an aging pig.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rapeWhistle For This Useful Post:
commondenom, Oswald2001
  #10  
Old 08-20-2015, 03:44 AM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Sweden Rioting- Thanks to Libtards

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapeWhistle View Post
In a PC world, that's the only sites that actually tell it like it is, sadly.
I hope you're joking.

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO