Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 854 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss5491
Suspended: Kellie Helleson, Texas Trooper, Issues Full Cavity Searches [VIDEO]

•Trooper Kelley Helleson has been suspended with pay after the search
•Angel Dobbs, 38, and niece Ashley Dobbs, 24, were pulled over on State Highway 161 near Irving, Texas
•Male trooper searched car for marijuana before requesting invasive cavity probe
•Older woman claims search irritated an anal cyst she was suffering causing 'severe pain and discomfort'
•Also suing the Texas Department of Public Safety for failing to act on previous complaints about 'violating' searches

Quote:
A Texas state trooper who was caught on tape aggressively probing the private parts of two women in a roadside 'body cavity search' has been suspended.
Kelley Helleson has been temporarily let go though is still being paid after Angel Dobbs, 38, and her niece Ashley Dobbs, 24, filed a lawsuit against her, another trooper and the state Department of Public Safety.
The women, from Irving, Texas, claim they were violated when Helleson subjected them to a humiliating and invasive body search that was caught on video.
The two women are also suing the director of the Texas Department of Public Safety, Steven McCraw, who they claim ignored previous complaints about 'unlawful strip searches, cavity searches and the like.'
The Dobbs' lawyer, Scott H. Palmer, said the shocking incident, which was filmed on one of the trooper's dash-mounted cameras, was a roadside 'sexual assault.'

He said the Texas Rangers investigated his clients' complaints but failed to take any action against the troopers.

'You can see what's happening clearly,' he told the Dallas Morning News of the video. 'No one's ever seen the likes of this. We can't let them get away with it.'
The women said the 'molestation' has scarred them for life.
'I've never been so humiliated or so violated or felt so molested in my entire life,' Angel Dobbs told NBCDFW.com.
Her niece added: 'I don't think anybody needs to have to feel, or go through what we went through. It crosses my mind every day. It's humiliating.'
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9ob7BDGx3Zo?version=3&amp;hl=it_IT&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9ob7BDGx3Zo?version=3&amp;hl=it_IT&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ught-tape.html
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012...-searches?lite
http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2012...searches.html/

Attached Images

Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: pdf dobbs-lawsuit.pdf(119.2 KB, 286 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gatagato For This Useful Post:
Faline, kellyhound, Sharon
Old 12-21-2012, 05:16 AM
BigFoot
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:657

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss834
Re: Suspended: Kellie Helleson, Texas Trooper, Issues Full Cavity Searches [VIDEO]

Caught pink handed.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BigFoot For This Useful Post:
gatagato, zackf
The Following Users Disliked This Post By BigFoot:
AmericanIllusions
Old 12-21-2012, 10:00 AM
Faline
Offline:
♥ Moderator ♥
Poster Rank:2
Gore Goddess
Contributions: 226

Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Quoted: 1894 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93392
Re: Suspended: Kellie Helleson, Texas Trooper, Issues Full Cavity Searches [VIDEO]

Quote:
Older woman claims search irritated an anal cyst
Sorry but LOL!

Old 12-21-2012, 02:29 PM
SubXero
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:5901

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss24

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFoot View Post
Caught pink handed.

Old 12-21-2012, 04:28 PM
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:276

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3029

Death Section we saw a cop murder a guy he "thought" had a knife so I don't expect these cops to be fired for this but I hope these girls get a boat load of cash for this sick shit. Nasty pig whore didn't have the decency to change gloves after sticking a finger in ones girls ass then putting it in another girls vagina and ass in no certain order. Disgusting

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AmericanIllusions For This Useful Post:
daughterofthenight, gatagato, kellyhound
Old 12-21-2012, 05:44 PM
Sharon
Offline:
✝ Moderator ✝
Poster Rank:10
Sparkle and Smut
Contributions: 204

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 1782 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss51381

Quote:
Older woman claims search irritated an anal cyst she was suffering causing 'severe pain and discomfort'

Old 12-23-2012, 02:37 PM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Moderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:9
Contributions: 413

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 1760 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 20/20
Today Posts
10/11 ssss61215

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanIllusions View Post
Nasty pig whore didn't have the decency to change gloves after sticking a finger in ones girls ass then putting it in another girls vagina and ass in no certain order. Disgusting
yea noticed that too.

just sexual assault.