Quoted: 21478 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 14/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss37772
Re: Susanne Atanus(R), Who Blames Gay Rights For Tornadoes, Wins GOP Nomination

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Mike View Post
It was never meant to be that way. A lot of people mistake God for religion. A belief in God was among the foundations upon which this country was founded, but it was never meant to refer to any one particular religion. The Republican party was never meant to use religion as a means of pandering, but it slowly infiltrated the ranks once the less scrupulous among them realized that Christians make for one very large -- and often ignorant -- voting bloc.

But what's just as loopy is the Democratic ethos of atheist arrogance. Don't forget that the people who have managed to turn atheism into a religion unto itself are just as fanatical as those who vote in the opposite direction.
The last republican president G.W.Bush was one of the biggest religious retards out there totally shunning science. In particular stem cell research which shows so much promise in ending or alleviating suffering for so many. Not to mention their stance on marijuana which could also help millions.

Old 03-30-2014, 03:43 PM
Shakey
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:18
MAN

Mentioned: 447 Post(s)
Quoted: 21478 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 14/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss37772
Re: Susanne Atanus(R), Who Blames Gay Rights For Tornadoes, Wins GOP Nomination

By the way. I do not consider myself an atheist. I think there is more to what meets the eye going on here. I just don't buy mans fabricated religious fairytale. I believe it's called being an agnostic..