Poster Rank:7

Mentioned: 217 Post(s)
Quoted: 25063 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss65212
Re: Susann Stacy Posts Bloody Selfie To Facebook After Attack From Husband

This is Donnie Stacey the slob that beat her.....

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clubhouse For This Useful Post:
aenko, WonderMomma
Old 01-08-2014, 05:16 PM
WonderMomma
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1389
Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss260

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clubhouse View Post
This is Donnie Stacey the slob that beat her.....

i usually don't judge a book by it's cover, but knowing what i know, he looks like a piece of shit. thanks clubhouse, for sharing that.

The Following User Says Thank You to WonderMomma For This Useful Post:
Clubhouse
Old 01-08-2014, 06:20 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Men don't beat women....Cowards do, if he thought she was cheating he could have simply ended the relationship....He's no man, I imagine he'll find that out in prison once he's had a few beatings.

Thank you for your input, however I have discussed this in several posts before. If you want to know my feelings please go back and read them. I have nothing new to add.

Old 01-08-2014, 06:21 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderMomma View Post
i usually don't judge a book by it's cover, but knowing what i know, he looks like a piece of shit. thanks clubhouse, for sharing that.

I can't help but wonder how you deduced that by his pic? Was it the beard? The hair color? The eyes? Lol!

Old 01-08-2014, 06:47 PM
Clubhouse
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss65212

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
Thank you for your input, however I have discussed this in several posts before. If you want to know my feelings please go back and read them. I have nothing new to add.

I didn't ask for your approval, I just expressed my opinion....I don't feel the need or have the desire to read yours.....

Old 01-08-2014, 07:53 PM
Rfneimad
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1837

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss171

Quote:
Originally Posted by invertigo View Post
Did you even read the article? It explains multiple times that she didn't have access to a phone. No land line, no cell.
Nope, didn't read article. I just assumed. Dumb ass woman picked the wrong guy and put herself in a dangerous position, that's pretty normal behavior for stupid people. I've met plenty of women in abusive relationships and they were all so fucking stupid, it's like they WANT to be with an abusive guy and change him. One woman has brain damage from the last abuse, she's 35 and keeps finding WORSE guys.

Old 01-08-2014, 08:43 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
I didn't ask for your approval, I just expressed my opinion....I don't feel the need or have the desire to read yours.....
My apologies, I had mistaken you for someone that might want the facts before talking. At least in my case, it has prevented me from looking silly more than once.

Old 01-08-2014, 08:47 PM
Clubhouse
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss65212

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
My apologies, I had mistaken you for someone that might want the facts before talking. At least in my case, it has prevented me from looking silly more than once.

No problem, if I want facts I'll ask someone else...Done deal :)

Old 01-08-2014, 08:55 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rfneimad View Post
Nope, didn't read article. I just assumed. Dumb ass woman picked the wrong guy and put herself in a dangerous position, that's pretty normal behavior for stupid people. I've met plenty of women in abusive relationships and they were all so fucking stupid, it's like they WANT to be with an abusive guy and change him. One woman has brain damage from the last abuse, she's 35 and keeps finding WORSE guys.
Lol! It's nice to see someone else on here that isn't crying their eyes out over this shit. A couple of my neighbors are JUST THE TYPE of people you are talking about. They fight out in front of their apartment about 8 times per month. The whole neighborhood can hear their stupid asses and everything they say.

It's ALWAYS at 2-4 in the morning. The last time was just this morning. He smacked her stupid ass around about 3 weeks ago really good. She called the police, I could hear her telling the the sob story to them 1 meter from my door about how abusive he was. He got out of jail and was back with her 2 days later. Been the same shit ever since.

Shit like that is why I really don't have a lot of sympathy for people like that. They are dumber than animals to me. Personally, I wouldn't hit the dumb bitch, I'd just kick her ass out as I have more women than I can remember when they get stupid.

Go figure though, people like that enjoy it. I don't know the psychological terminology for it, but it is a known mental problem.

Concerning the Susann Stacy case, it's as I said in a previous post, let's give this one time and keep an eye on it. It could go ANY which way. The chances that they will wind up together again is actually pretty high as history reflects.

If not, I can't wait at least to hear his side of what happened in court. Especially since like in most publicly tried cases, everyone has decided his guilt and now he has to prove his innocence if that is the case (which I doubt he is totally innocent).