Quoted: 2170 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss37570
Re: Susann Stacy Posts Bloody Selfie To Facebook After Attack From Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
Please REREAD the previous posts. The point of whether she was screwing around or not has been confronted in so many posts, it would be hard to count. That subject has been covered and I think FINALLY most people are willing to at least admit that it's obvious she was at least screwing around and we will see in the future I guess just how much.

I would start repeating myself yet again, but just go back and read! I have nothing new to add on the subject besides what I previously said.
I didn't feel like reading every post. Read yours and had something to say... Yeah.

Old 01-05-2014, 06:43 PM
invertigo
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:258
I need a nap =|
Contributions: 43

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 890 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3276

Quote:
As for my reply being repetitive, it was because people just aren't getting it. Even after the repetition, look at your reply. You don't get it either and won't get it no matter how many times I say it.

Have you ever played the game 'Telephone'? In case you haven't heard of it before, it's an old 'campfire' game in which multiple people (the more the better) sit in a circle and whisper a 'secret sentence', (decided on by whomever starts the 'call') to the person sitting to their left. The object of the game is to repeat this message, word for word, ONCE (no repeating yourself if another player couldn't a quite hear what you said, and no asking 'What? Say that one more time') to each individual until it comes full circle.
But without fail, the message never returns to the starting point intact.
I've once played this game with a group of 7 other people, and what had started as 'I like my lucky rock and marble'
turned into 'I love my lucky rottweiler'
It's the same principle here- word of mouth can be easily and unintentionally distorted. The term 'another man' was not her exact wording, otherwise it would be in quotation marks. That was the term a reporter used after either reading the documented police report, or by speaking with authorities who may or may not have been physically present during the woman's initial verbal statement. It has nothing to do with emotion, and everything to do with murky details. That's all I was saying. Am I getting through, yet?

Vedderman, WonderMomma
Old 01-05-2014, 07:11 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

You're serious? We are back to that one huh? So now, the cops got it wrong and didn't word it properly? This is reaching the point that it's humorous.

All I can say is give it time and watch. Almost anywhere, but definitely in the south, the term "another man" only means one thing. There is simply no other way to interpret. What do you think they mean another in relation to? Her current man of course!

I just googled the term "talking to another man". Give it a try, have fun. Entertain yourself for hours. When you come to the conclusion that "another man" is a cousin or friend, please provide links to the researched articles that led you to that conclusion, lol.

For fucks sake, I hope this settles this debate about what "another man" means, lol. Please no further comments on the subject from anyone who has not googled "talking to another man". Honestly I'm in shock that one person doesn't know what it means, let alone multiple people on here. On google, you will find where almost everyone says that talking to another man is at the very least suspect if not outright proof that the person is cheating.

Keep in mind that according to the police, SHE used the term "another man". SHE would NOT use that in reference to a friend, etc. Do NOT forget that part, it's VERY important here. It's not someone else saying she was talking to another man. Unless the cop or reporter got it wrong, which I SERIOUSLY doubt in a case like this.

If it helps to put it in perspective, picture it the exact way she would have told the police what happened. Her words would have been "my husband caught me on the phone with another man". Would anyone say that if it were a friend? Come on folks, work with me here, lol.

And last, but not least, if you ladies who have a boyfriend or husband, want to do a little test to see who's right about this, try the following. Try it tonight and reply back on here with how well it went.

Get dressed, go toward to the door, tell your husband bye, I will be back later tonight. When he asks where you are going, tell him out to dinner with "another man" and leave. That will be your last words. If he thinks that means friend, dad, cousin, etc, then it won't bother him in the least. If he comes running after you saying, what the hell do you mean "another man", then you'll know I'm right, lol.

I look forward to hearing back from one of you ladies who is willing to try this. Let me know how it goes. This could be my most fun in quiet some time. Lol!

I rest my case, I'm going to stop responding. I'll respond again when and if more details come to light on the case.

Old 01-05-2014, 07:34 PM
WonderMomma
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1389
Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss260

oh my. i fear my good intentions might be paving their way to hell and have fallen on deaf ears. hee hee

i just wanted to add the mods are not discouraging our debating and even down right ass ripping of each other, they have just decided that the water cooler is the proper place to do so. i completely respect that, especially after a very good friend of mine and fellow member explained another side of the coin i did not consider after expressing my worry and fear of not being able to speak my mind in certain places on DR. thank you, very good friend and you know who you are, for helping me to see a very important side to what the mods go through in dealing with such things on here.

The mods here have to endure sifting through hundreds and hundreds of private messages, complaints, bitches and moans, etc. etc. Having to deal with this leaves little time for their other functions on the site which includes posting the very material we all came here for to begin with. this detracts from that purpose and eventually will cause DR to become less than what it's meant to be... and i don't wanna see that happen.

so by stating that there is a place for whatever type of behavior we want to display belongs in one place and one place only, the water cooler... those who don't respect that (and i have borderlined on violating that issue myself in this very thread and that was before my good friend gave me that advice) will be dealt with accordingly. and i think that's fair.

Old 01-05-2014, 07:41 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderMomma View Post
oh my. i fear my good intentions might be paving their way to hell and have fallen on deaf ears. hee hee

i just wanted to add the mods are not discouraging our debating and even down right ass ripping of each other, they have just decided that the water cooler is the proper place to do so. i completely respect that, especially after a very good friend of mine and fellow member explained another side of the coin i did not consider after expressing my worry and fear of not being able to speak my mind in certain places on DR. thank you, very good friend and you know who you are, for helping me to see a very important side to what the mods go through in dealing with such things on here.

The mods here have to endure sifting through hundreds and hundreds of private messages, complaints, bitches and moans, etc. etc. Having to deal with this leaves little time for their other functions on the site which includes posting the very material we all came here for to begin with. this detracts from that purpose and eventually will cause DR to become less than what it's meant to be... and i don't wanna see that happen.

so by stating that there is a place for whatever type of behavior we want to display belongs in one place and one place only, the water cooler... those who don't respect that (and i have borderlined on violating that issue myself in this very thread and that was before my good friend gave me that advice) will be dealt with accordingly. and i think that's fair.
I don't think I've been pushing too hard. Especially not in my latter replies. If simply disagreeing or stating your point of view is out of line, then I hope the mods will inform me at which time I will gladly leave on my own.

Old 01-05-2014, 08:02 PM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderMomma View Post
i debated on posting what i'm about to say... but decided to out of good ole good intentions...

AZ, things around DR have been much more strict lately and i just thought i'd warn ya that you should probably just let it lie at this point... the mods are sick and tired of people bickering, arguing, trolling, flaming... they're mad as hell and not gonna take it anymore! lol rightfully so.

so while i completely empathize with your desire to express your strong opinion and feelings on the matter, as i share in that desire... it's best to just leave it as it is to prevent from incurring infractions and possible bannage from the site.

we're allowed to argue, bicker and debate in the water cooler, to our hearts content... but i don't really bother as i do think such conversations tend to get overly heated, dramatic and way out of hand. to me all that defeats the purpose of intelligent debate of a subject to begin with.

anyway, just thought i'd tell you all this in case you weren't aware of recent developments and rules from the mods.
Debating and disagreeing is fine as long as it remains civilized and you remain on topic, you're just not allowed to use personal insults or shoot off derogatory comments aimed at other users, or derail the thread.

The Following User Says Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
WonderMomma
Old 01-05-2014, 08:04 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blewvane View Post
Debating and disagreeing is fine as long as it remains civilized and you remain on topic, you're just not allowed to use personal insults or shoot off derogatory comments aimed at other users, or derail the thread.
That's pretty much the way I view it. I try to not get too personally insulting.

Old 01-05-2014, 09:22 PM
Albertacanada
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3018
Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss76

Quote:
I don't condone beating women, however I am finding it really hard to have sympathy for her when he caught her on the phone with another man.
Still no reason to beat her. If you don't like it, leave - otherwise known as 'be a man"

The Following User Says Thank You to Albertacanada For This Useful Post:
ninjachef
Old 01-06-2014, 09:49 AM
dean mclean
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:350
male
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2115

This guy keeps talking about how he likes to think without letting emotions get in the way, then tries to argue that its partially the girl's fault.
Assault and battery is illegal. Cheating is not. The person who commits the crime is at fault, not someone who may or may not have "driven" them to it. Case fucking closed. Getting weepy over your spouse possibly cheating doesn't excuse committing fucking assault.

The Following User Says Thank You to dean mclean For This Useful Post:
NurseBettie
Old 01-06-2014, 04:23 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean mclean View Post
This guy keeps talking about how he likes to think without letting emotions get in the way, then tries to argue that its partially the girl's fault.
Assault and battery is illegal. Cheating is not. The person who commits the crime is at fault, not someone who may or may not have "driven" them to it. Case fucking closed. Getting weepy over your spouse possibly cheating doesn't excuse committing fucking assault.
"This guy" says a lot of things are illegal. Just because ANYTHING is illegal doesn't matter. It's not a matter of law, it's a question of how people feel about the case. I think everyone here know's it's illegal to hit someone. That's why he is in jail to begin with. So saying it's illegal isn't exactly a breakthrough moment.

It's also illegal to drive 1MPH over the speed limit. Have you EVER done that, even once? Then you have broken the law! And yes, in some places, adultery is actually still illegal too! I don't know about Kentucky if it is, but I would actually be surprised if it isn't still illegal there considering the south is known for having outdated laws.

In some parts of TN for instance, as of at least 10 years ago, it was still a legal requirement that if a woman drives a car, a man must walk ahead of her and yell out that she is coming to any nearby pedestrians.

This law was made somewhere around the early 1900's. The reason was that they didn't think women could drive well and weren't smart enough to not hit anyone. So for women, it is still illegal in parts of TN to drive without a man leading them. This might shock you, but they aren't obeying this law anymore even though it's still on the books!

You and your wife COULD be prosecuted and even receive prison time if you let her drive the car alone where that is a law, lol.

As far as my feelings about what happened between this couple, I have typed about it until my fingers are sore. So please see my previous posts, I see no need to repeat myself again.