Go Back  

Susann Stacy Posts Bloody Selfie To Facebook After Attack From Husband 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #31  
Old 01-05-2014, 04:59 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Susann Stacy Posts Bloody Selfie To Facebook After Attack From Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderMomma View Post
ok, i have to digress here. agree to disagree as to not turn this into an argument that one or both of us incur penalties for. we obviously don't see this situation eye to eye and that's cool. i won't sit here and continue to be insulted and berated by you, when your assumptions of me couldn't be further from the truth. i might have "shot my reply off in anger" and for that i apologise... i may be a little sensitive on the subject due to the fact that i've been in this womans shoes, with the exception of cheating (i never did) on the man i loved who nearly killed me twice. sue me. nonetheless, i hope you have a lovely day!
Thank you, I appreciate this. The only thing I would have to say against this post is that I wasn't berating you personally. My post was intended for everyone who isn't getting the fact that this story is being overdramatized. After all, you did use the word asshole with me previously. I didn't result to name calling against you even after that.

Now I see why you got emotional, I could have predicted that you had been through domestic problems before, but I did NOT want to make it personal. I too have been there with a female. SHE was the one that did the hitting and throwing shit, etc. I was the one who got arrested for domestic violence.

So what so called proof did they TRY to prosecute me with? My finger prints were on her arm. Oh gee, what a bastard I am for bruising her, right?

Lol. The bruises were from where she tried to slap me the SECOND time after she connected with the first slap because she surprised me. She went for another try, I CAUGHT her arm before she hit me. I immediately let go. However, as anyone knows, females bruise from the slightest touch. Let alone the force of her best swing being stopped by my hand mid swing.

The arresting officer apologized to me while I was in the back of the police car. He said, you should have called the police, not her. We have to arrest the person who makes the complaint first. I said, yeah right, call the police and tell them a woman beat me up, lol.

This was after he saw the marks on me. A scratch mark going from my right ear, across my face, and down the lower part of my throat on the OPPOSITE side of my face. A 10 inch mark across my face that took over 2 months to heal. Honestly, I thought it was going to be a permanent scar. Fortunately it wasn't.

The short version of the story is, her lesbian friend that had a crush on her and hated men, put her up to starting a fight with me that day. After 8 beers and 2 hydrocodones (I found out later), she got up the nerve. She was typically drunk after 3 beers alone. So just imagine triple that along with 2 hydros.

What had I done to be such a bad boyfriend? It could have been any one of the following. I paid ALL OF THE BILLS. Bought her everything she wanted. She laid her fat ass on the couch and did nothing. We were together for almost 2 years.

She worked for a total of about 5 weeks during that time. I covered everything. Fucked her on a VERY regular basis because she loved sex. Even more than me.

I put up with her crazy ass friends, more than crazy ass family and MUCH more than I can ever post here.

So what saved my ass from the corrupt female loving court system? The fact that I absolutely refused to plead guilty to something I didn't do. I paid my lawyer for a court trial up front because I knew I wouldn't back down and admit to something I didn't do. I'm so stubborn I would jump off a bridge before I would admit to something I didn't do. I'm still that way.

After the prosecutor explained to her that I was going to take it to trial and she would have to testify and perjure herself IF she was lying, she got up in front of the judge and admitted to everything.

The judge looked at her and shook his head and said case dismissed! It's one of the few times that I've known of someone truly vindicated and I was the one it happened to, lol.

Later after SHE STARTED CONTACTING me again to try to get back together, she told me that her friend had her convinced that all she had to do was go in and make a complaint and I would be thrown in jail, etc. She didn't realize that lying to the courts and police has consequences. And for any sick fucks who are wondering, yes, she was fucking her lesbian friend, lol. She admitted to that too.

Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 01-05-2014, 05:13 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Susann Stacy Posts Bloody Selfie To Facebook After Attack From Husband

PS, I can't believe I forgot this part. I recently saw a Facebook post of her and a new friend pictured in front of the same court room that we were in. Making fun of me, you say? Lol. NO, mocking her newest ex boyfriend who she was taking to court for domestic violence. Poor bastard, no doubt he lost because she had learned from her mistakes with me. Fortunately for me, I have long since moved on.

Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 01-05-2014, 05:20 PM
invertigo's Avatar
invertigo
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:258
I need a nap =|
Join Date: Aug 2012
Contributions: 43
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 891 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3276
Re: Susann Stacy Posts Bloody Selfie To Facebook After Attack From Husband

Who's got emotional history?

__________________
...i want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming like the passengers in his car...
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to invertigo For This Useful Post:
Vedderman, WonderMomma
  #34  
Old 01-05-2014, 05:31 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Susann Stacy Posts Bloody Selfie To Facebook After Attack From Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by invertigo View Post
Who's got emotional history?
Emotional history? Almost everyone. But using ones emotions to think is a whole different thing. What I have been saying is simply looking at the facts and in some parts, the lack thereof. No emotions involved.

If I were interjecting my emotions from my personal experience, my post would have said that he is innocent and didn't deserve it. However, he is as of now evidently guilty of domestic violence. Unless it turns out that someone else did it and she's lying or she did it to herself. Both being highly unlikely.

But that doesn't mean we should overdramatize it and make her look 100% innocent either.

Some would think she should get off totally free and blameless. Others will say she deserved the beating. Some like myself feel that maybe she didn't deserve it per se, but she is FAR from blameless.

And if you're a devout and strict muslim, you will say she should have been dragged into the streets in the middle of town, have her clothes stripped off til she's naked and be stoned slowly to death as children look on and are taught "how it's done" by the so called adults.

So not everyone considers adultery innocent. Myself, I don't believe in life long love, which is why I don't marry and never have. But that's a whole other point.

It's just that she isn't totally innocent either and shouldn't be treated the same as a totally innocent victim. He didn't come up in and whack her in the head because she wouldn't get him a beer!

Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 01-05-2014, 05:48 PM
Megamel29's Avatar
Megamel29
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:283
Female
Join Date: Dec 2009
Contributions: 6
 
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 691 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2913
Re: Susann Stacy Posts Bloody Selfie To Facebook After Attack From Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
Emotional history? Almost everyone. But using ones emotions to think is a whole different thing. What I have been saying is simply looking at the facts and in some parts, the lack thereof. No emotions involved.
You are clearly using emotions here. That's fine, but you shouldn't act like it's logical to blame someone for getting struck with a gun for talking on the phone. No matter who she was talking to, physical violence should not have been used. They could talk, argue, or one of them could leave.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Megamel29 For This Useful Post:
JohnFrash
  #36  
Old 01-05-2014, 06:00 PM
WonderMomma's Avatar
WonderMomma
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1390
Female
Join Date: Dec 2011
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss260
Re: Susann Stacy Posts Bloody Selfie To Facebook After Attack From Husband

i debated on posting what i'm about to say... but decided to out of good ole good intentions...

AZ, things around DR have been much more strict lately and i just thought i'd warn ya that you should probably just let it lie at this point... the mods are sick and tired of people bickering, arguing, trolling, flaming... they're mad as hell and not gonna take it anymore! lol rightfully so.

so while i completely empathize with your desire to express your strong opinion and feelings on the matter, as i share in that desire... it's best to just leave it as it is to prevent from incurring infractions and possible bannage from the site.

we're allowed to argue, bicker and debate in the water cooler, to our hearts content... but i don't really bother as i do think such conversations tend to get overly heated, dramatic and way out of hand. to me all that defeats the purpose of intelligent debate of a subject to begin with.

anyway, just thought i'd tell you all this in case you weren't aware of recent developments and rules from the mods.

Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 01-05-2014, 06:08 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Susann Stacy Posts Bloody Selfie To Facebook After Attack From Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamel29 View Post
You are clearly using emotions here. That's fine, but you shouldn't act like it's logical to blame someone for getting struck with a gun for talking on the phone. No matter who she was talking to, physical violence should not have been used. They could talk, argue, or one of them could leave.
First of all, she wasn't struck for talking on the phone. She was struck for adultery. Regardless of how anyone feels about it. That's just the facts. I don't see the part where I was using emotions as you say. Just a simple observation.

As far as my feelings on it no matter what they are can be made without personal emotion. Again, if I used emotion, I would declare him blameless and say she got what she deserved. I have not said that, nor do I feel that way.

I have said about 4 times now that I just don't have sympathy for her. That's fairly neutral as far as I can tell. For the 3rd time, I say my heart goes out to the TRULY innocent. I don't have time for sympathy for someone who does something that brings consequences.

Whether someone feels it is just or not is a whole other debate. Whether she did SOMETHING to bring herself a problem, is apparently yes. This is a case of karma.

I believe karma is NOT a 3 fold law. It's sometimes a 1 fold law or in her case more like at 10 fold law. Maybe less than 10 though, lol. Some could say that destroying ones heart can be worse than a cut or bruise! It's all too easy to forget the pain that her husband felt when he discovered she's a ho.

Many people just want to jump right to persecuting him as guilty and treat her as innocent. But would any of you married people on here want to discover tonight that your spouse is cheating? Or those of you who it has happened to previously, did it feel good?

She did something very shitty and that resulted in what happened. Maybe he did overreact and should have just kicked her fat ass to the curb like I would (not literal kick before some idiot points that out). But two wrongs don't make her right!

Hell karma can be a million fold law in some cases. Steal $1 from a drug dealer and you will probably be murdered. Is that a 3 fold law?

I really don't know how I can simplify my viewpoint on this anymore than I have at this point. From here, I guess an etch a sketch or crayons will be in order to bring it down to a lower level.

Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 01-05-2014, 06:12 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Susann Stacy Posts Bloody Selfie To Facebook After Attack From Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderMomma View Post
i debated on posting what i'm about to say... but decided to out of good ole good intentions...

AZ, things around DR have been much more strict lately and i just thought i'd warn ya that you should probably just let it lie at this point... the mods are sick and tired of people bickering, arguing, trolling, flaming... they're mad as hell and not gonna take it anymore! lol rightfully so.

so while i completely empathize with your desire to express your strong opinion and feelings on the matter, as i share in that desire... it's best to just leave it as it is to prevent from incurring infractions and possible bannage from the site.

we're allowed to argue, bicker and debate in the water cooler, to our hearts content... but i don't really bother as i do think such conversations tend to get overly heated, dramatic and way out of hand. to me all that defeats the purpose of intelligent debate of a subject to begin with.

anyway, just thought i'd tell you all this in case you weren't aware of recent developments and rules from the mods.

Thank you. Yes, I would hate for the mods to start censoring on here of all places. This is the one place that one can enjoy debating without censorship. I hate how society is becoming pussies and sites feel as though everyone has to be all proper and kind, never argue, etc. Anything short of physical threats are a go as far as I'm concerned.

If the freedom of this site changes, then I must say, I will gladly leave the site on my own. I won't need to be banned.

Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 01-05-2014, 06:18 PM
Flaka
Offline:
Tuya
Poster Rank:19
Join Date: Oct 2009
 
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 2170 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss37570
Re: Susann Stacy Posts Bloody Selfie To Facebook After Attack From Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
I don't condone beating women, however I am finding it really hard to have sympathy for her when he caught her on the phone with another man.
The article didn't say she was messing around with another man... That could've been a friend on the other line. Point is, he's an asshole for acting like a little jealous bitch and beating her like that. If she did cheat on him, he still has no right to beat the piss out of her.....

Maybe slap the bitch but that's it..

Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 01-05-2014, 06:22 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Susann Stacy Posts Bloody Selfie To Facebook After Attack From Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaka View Post
The article didn't say she was messing around with another man... That could've been a friend on the other line. Point is, he's an asshole for acting like a little jealous bitch and beating her like that. If she did cheat on him, he still has no right to beat the piss out of her.....

Maybe slap the bitch but that's it..

Please REREAD the previous posts. The point of whether she was screwing around or not has been confronted in so many posts, it would be hard to count. That subject has been covered and I think FINALLY most people are willing to at least admit that it's obvious she was at least screwing around and we will see in the future I guess just how much.

I would start repeating myself yet again, but just go back and read! I have nothing new to add on the subject besides what I previously said.

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO