Go Back  

Susann Stacy Posts Bloody Selfie To Facebook After Attack From Husband 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #21  
Old 01-05-2014, 03:09 AM
Megamel29's Avatar
Megamel29
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:283
Female
Join Date: Dec 2009
Contributions: 6
 
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 691 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2913
Re: Susann Stacy Posts Bloody Selfie To Facebook After Attack From Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by invertigo View Post
I know of two married couples who managed to workout their issues after infidelities came to light, and they formed stronger bonds because of it. They amaze me.
I think cheating is the beginning of the end in most cases, though. It's sleazy
Yeah if they can't learn to trust again after that, it will never work. Not happily anyway.

Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 01-05-2014, 03:53 AM
Pigeon's Avatar
Pigeon
Offline:
I POOP ON U
Poster Rank:77
Female
Join Date: Oct 2009
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1260 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12675
Re: Susann Stacy Posts Bloody Selfie To Facebook After Attack From Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rfneimad View Post
Or she could just call 911...
I was thinking the same thing...

Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 01-05-2014, 01:39 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Susann Stacy Posts Bloody Selfie To Facebook After Attack From Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderMomma View Post
bottom line is we don't know who the fuck she was talking to. regardless of who it was, even IF it was someone she was fucking... doesn't constitute putting your hands on someone. period end of. i don't give a fuck who she was talking to.
No, the bottom line is apparently we do know she was talking to another man and it wasn't a family member, friend, etc. I can't believe this many people on this board are no more intelligent than this. I think you all either forget or didn't read the article entirely and properly. This story is her fucking version.

NOT his! She obviously says she was talking to another man!!!! Please fucking tell me who on here refers to a friend or a family member as "another man"? Goddamn people get your head out of your asses! This is unbelievable! You all are so intent on making her look innocent that you're even willing to change her own story. Jesus fucking Christ!

Since you all are so eager to talk about what we don't know, let me speak a little about it. What we don't know is exactly what he heard her say when she was talking to this guy. Who knows how long he waited before he intervened? He obviously heard something that made him go off.

Perhaps her telling the guy how great he was fucking her the last time they were together? About how much she likes to suck his dick? Come on you guys start thinking with your fucking brains instead of your emotions! Yes there is a lot we don't know but so far unless she changes her story which would make her a liar anyhow, the one thing we DO KNOW IS, she was talking to a guy that she was cheating with.

Personally if I was him I would've handled it different. However my heart can only bleed so much and give out so much sympathy. So when I'm looking to give that sympathy, I give it first to innocent children and murder and rape victims. By the time I'm done sympathizing with them unfortunately I have no sympathy left for those who get their ass beaten for cheating. Sorry folks, that's just how the fuck it is.

Now, before someone else on here repeats the same dumb statement yet again, close your eyes and think for a moment. When I say think, I mean with your brain, not your emotions. Think and do it FREE of emotion!

Picture yourself as her telling the story. Picture it as she's explaining HER STORY to the cop. She says "he heard me talking to another man" as part of HER STORY. Now, I ask for the THIRD and final fucking time, who the hell on here uses the term "another man" in reference to a family member, co worker, friend, etc?

It kind of reminds me of the show Sherlock in the first episode. When the question is asked, "why don't people just think?" Try it sometime, it's fucking amazing!

If someone else repeats the "we don't know who she was talking to" line again, I refuse to reply. Feel free to dumb yourselves down if you wish. There's no other way I can put it. No doubt more details will come to light on this in the coming weeks or months. We will know EXACTLY what happened then. If down the road, she says she was talking to her friend, etc, which I doubt will happen, the first question would be, why did she refer to him as "another man"?

Perhaps it helps that I am from the southeastern U.S. VERY close to where this happened. I know when the term "another man" is used in the south, it ONLY means one thing. Perhaps some of the rest of you use this term for more things than a romantic interest? I doubt it, but maybe so?

Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 01-05-2014, 03:19 PM
WonderMomma's Avatar
WonderMomma
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1390
Female
Join Date: Dec 2011
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss260
Re: Susann Stacy Posts Bloody Selfie To Facebook After Attack From Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
No, the bottom line is apparently we do know she was talking to another man and it wasn't a family member, friend, etc. I can't believe this many people on this board are no more intelligent than this. I think you all either forget or didn't read the article entirely and properly. This story is her fucking version.

NOT his! She obviously says she was talking to another man!!!! Please fucking tell me who on here refers to a friend or a family member as "another man"? Goddamn people get your head out of your asses! This is unbelievable! You all are so intent on making her look innocent that you're even willing to change her own story. Jesus fucking Christ!

Since you all are so eager to talk about what we don't know, let me speak a little about it. What we don't know is exactly what he heard her say when she was talking to this guy. Who knows how long he waited before he intervened? He obviously heard something that made him go off.

Perhaps her telling the guy how great he was fucking her the last time they were together? About how much she likes to suck his dick? Come on you guys start thinking with your fucking brains instead of your emotions! Yes there is a lot we don't know but so far unless she changes her story which would make her a liar anyhow, the one thing we DO KNOW IS, she was talking to a guy that she was cheating with.

Personally if I was him I would've handled it different. However my heart can only bleed so much and give out so much sympathy. So when I'm looking to give that sympathy, I give it first to innocent children and murder and rape victims. By the time I'm done sympathizing with them unfortunately I have no sympathy left for those who get their ass beaten for cheating. Sorry folks, that's just how the fuck it is.

Now, before someone else on here repeats the same dumb statement yet again, close your eyes and think for a moment. When I say think, I mean with your brain, not your emotions. Think and do it FREE of emotion!

Picture yourself as her telling the story. Picture it as she's explaining HER STORY to the cop. She says "he heard me talking to another man" as part of HER STORY. Now, I ask for the THIRD and final fucking time, who the hell on here uses the term "another man" in reference to a family member, co worker, friend, etc?

It kind of reminds me of the show Sherlock in the first episode. When the question is asked, "why don't people just think?" Try it sometime, it's fucking amazing!

If someone else repeats the "we don't know who she was talking to" line again, I refuse to reply. Feel free to dumb yourselves down if you wish. There's no other way I can put it. No doubt more details will come to light on this in the coming weeks or months. We will know EXACTLY what happened then. If down the road, she says she was talking to her friend, etc, which I doubt will happen, the first question would be, why did she refer to him as "another man"?

Perhaps it helps that I am from the southeastern U.S. VERY close to where this happened. I know when the term "another man" is used in the south, it ONLY means one thing. Perhaps some of the rest of you use this term for more things than a romantic interest? I doubt it, but maybe so?
please tell me you were being sarcastic ^? please tell me that despite the fact that you didn't specifically mention that she was nearly beat to death by the butt of a gun, you're not actually codoning a grown man beating a woman, someone he supposedly loves into a bloody pulp? Cause it sure as hell sounds like it. your message was very repetitive, saying the say thing in almost every paragraph, so it pissed me off to have to read it all since you quoted me originally... i'll be completely honest.

did you happen to use your "intelligence" to presume that if the mother fucker that did this to her did this because she was on the phone with "another man" (which WE STILL don't know if that was just a friend or not... and we don't even know if these two may have been going through a divorce or anything right?)... you can guarantee that this asshole has put his hands on her before.

Ok yes... lets say the stupid bitch was cheating, which i do not condone myself. But what my "brain" tells me is that if i am being cheated on by my mate, I'm not going to BREAK THE LAW and beat my man, whom i love with the butt of a gun, or any other object.

your message truly made you sound like you are condoning her getting her ass kicked and that makes you an asshole, if that's the case.

what i was simply trying to state is i don't care if she called his mother a 2 bit whore... i don't care if she stood right there and phone boned the "other man" 2 inches from her boyfriend, i don't give a flying fuck if she was sitting there twiddling her clit while phone boning this man in front of her friend... no one... man or woman... has the right to beat the living shit out of someone for that reason. period... end of.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WonderMomma For This Useful Post:
NurseBettie
  #25  
Old 01-05-2014, 03:20 PM
WonderMomma's Avatar
WonderMomma
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1390
Female
Join Date: Dec 2011
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss260
Re: Susann Stacy Posts Bloody Selfie To Facebook After Attack From Husband

*condoning

Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 01-05-2014, 03:54 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Susann Stacy Posts Bloody Selfie To Facebook After Attack From Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderMomma View Post
please tell me you were being sarcastic ^? please tell me that despite the fact that you didn't specifically mention that she was nearly beat to death by the butt of a gun, you're not actually codoning a grown man beating a woman, someone he supposedly loves into a bloody pulp? Cause it sure as hell sounds like it. your message was very repetitive, saying the say thing in almost every paragraph, so it pissed me off to have to read it all since you quoted me originally... i'll be completely honest.

did you happen to use your "intelligence" to presume that if the mother fucker that did this to her did this because she was on the phone with "another man" (which WE STILL don't know if that was just a friend or not... and we don't even know if these two may have been going through a divorce or anything right?)... you can guarantee that this asshole has put his hands on her before.

Ok yes... lets say the stupid bitch was cheating, which i do not condone myself. But what my "brain" tells me is that if i am being cheated on by my mate, I'm not going to BREAK THE LAW and beat my man, whom i love with the butt of a gun, or any other object.

your message truly made you sound like you are condoning her getting her ass kicked and that makes you an asshole, if that's the case.

what i was simply trying to state is i don't care if she called his mother a 2 bit whore... i don't care if she stood right there and phone boned the "other man" 2 inches from her boyfriend, i don't give a flying fuck if she was sitting there twiddling her clit while phone boning this man in front of her friend... no one... man or woman... has the right to beat the living shit out of someone for that reason. period... end of.
Here we go with the emotions again. They seem to always get the best of those who think with emotions not a brain. In the majority of cases because they lack a brain.

Right from the start in your reply, we have exaggerations and misstatements. You say he almost killed her. Can you tell me exactly how you deduced that? She doesn't look almost dead to me as she smirks and sends out her photo via Facebook.

She said he beat her with a gun. I don't know if you're aware, but the head bleeds more profusely than any other part of the human body. Whether it's one small wound or a hundred large ones.

You also say he beat her with the "butt of a gun" Can you please show me where it says butt of a gun? It just says gun. So it could have been any part of it. So your mind is already creating the story to suit your purposes and your prejudice of having heard the term "beaten with the butt of a gun" several times over your life.

So therefore you automatically "assume" it was the butt of a gun. This might seem like a minor point, but the real point is how emotions get in the way of thinking and cause people to distort the facts.

On top of that, you say he beat her to a bloody pulp? Lol. Have you viewed the MANY pics on this site? There are plenty of pics where someone was beaten to a bloody pulp. Including plenty of women in domestic violence situations. Beaten to a bloody pulp usually means they didn't live. That definitely does NOT apply in this case. So now you are exaggerating in order make your point dramatic. Again, here we go with emotions versus thinking.

In fact, if emotions are removed and someone looks at the photo closely, they will notice that there is actually not much blood at all for a head wound. And it's a shitty picture which doesn't help much either.

A small scratch can make blood run down your face in streams. Wrestlers take full advantage of this when they make small incisions on their foreheads with a razor in their matches. Blood runs as though they are bleeding to death. Then the public and people like yourself eat it up. Because after all, blood strikes fear into people.

After the match, they put a small bandage on their head and go out for a drink together and tell each other what a great match they just pulled off.

I NEVER said I condone him beating her. In fact I said I would have handled it differently personally. Which is another example of how you ignore the facts. If you didn't, you would know that I don't condone it and you wouldn't have made this silly post. However, am I crying for her? Fuck no. She cheated, she got caught, she got her ass kicked.

As I said, I have only have so much sympathy to hand out in life. After I give it to the truly innocent, I am fresh out of sympathy by the time I get around to cheating spouses who get their asses kicked. End of story.

As for my reply being repetitive, it was because people just aren't getting it. Even after the repetition, look at your reply. You don't get it either and won't get it no matter how many times I say it. This reminds me of when Rowan Atkinson said "you wouldn't get IT if IT were in a bag marked IT".

Lol. You think with your emotions, You wreak of it. There is no common sense or forethought to your reply. You just shot it off out of anger at me.

Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 01-05-2014, 04:36 PM
WonderMomma's Avatar
WonderMomma
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1390
Female
Join Date: Dec 2011
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss260
Re: Susann Stacy Posts Bloody Selfie To Facebook After Attack From Husband

ok, i have to digress here. agree to disagree as to not turn this into an argument that one or both of us incur penalties for. we obviously don't see this situation eye to eye and that's cool. i won't sit here and continue to be insulted and berated by you, when your assumptions of me couldn't be further from the truth. i might have "shot my reply off in anger" and for that i apologise... i may be a little sensitive on the subject due to the fact that i've been in this womans shoes, with the exception of cheating (i never did) on the man i loved who nearly killed me twice. sue me. nonetheless, i hope you have a lovely day!

Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 01-05-2014, 04:39 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Susann Stacy Posts Bloody Selfie To Facebook After Attack From Husband

Oh and one more thing, I didn't confront one thing you said "we don't even know if these two may have been going through a divorce or anything right?)... you can guarantee that this asshole has put his hands on her before. "

Again, you are making up a story. The only part you have correct there is where you said "we don't even know". After that, you proceed to make a story up that you THINK makes it sound better for her case. In fact, your point if true makes her look even worse. Because then, the question would be, why the hell did she stay with him?

Of course you can say she had no other choice, blah blah, etc. In fact, she did have a choice if that is true. She obviously has friends on Facebook. I'm sure one of them would take her in if they felt she was in danger. Or family? Or if all of those fail, there are centers for abused women she could have gone to. In short, if there was a history of abuse, then actually perhaps we could go so far as to say she was partially to blame for not getting out of there. There is still WAY TOO MUCH to be discovered about this story before we all get emotional. Hell she might be back with him already as I type this. She might even be the one that bails him out, lol. Let's keep an eye on this one before rushing to judgement.

Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 01-05-2014, 04:40 PM
WonderMomma's Avatar
WonderMomma
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1390
Female
Join Date: Dec 2011
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss260
Re: Susann Stacy Posts Bloody Selfie To Facebook After Attack From Husband

and yes, i'm well aware of how much the face bleeds as my daughter was bitten in the face by a dog at the age of three. despite what you may think AZ... i'm far from an idiot. my opinion here is simply that i don't believe a man should put his hands on a woman for ANY reason whatsoever. that's really all i was trying to say.

Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 01-05-2014, 04:42 PM
WonderMomma's Avatar
WonderMomma
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1390
Female
Join Date: Dec 2011
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss260
Re: Susann Stacy Posts Bloody Selfie To Facebook After Attack From Husband

yes i agree about staying with a man who beats you also with the fact that perhaps we should see if further info develops before we go further on this... but thank you for the debate. lol

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO