Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21528
One Year Suspensions Handed Down to Four Bullies in Monitor Case

One-year school suspensions were handed down Friday to four seventh-graders who were accused of bullying a bus monitor in Greece, N.Y., in a case that led to hundreds of thousands of dollars in donations to the 68-year-old woman.

The Greece Central School District said the four boys and their parents agreed to the punishment, NBC station WHEC of Rochester reported.

The bullying was captured on video, posted on the internet and triggered widespread outrage, but was followed by an effort to raise a little money to send Karen Klein on a nice vacation. That might turn out to be a real nice vacation. By Friday afternoon, the “Lets Give Karen – The bus monitor – H Klein A Vacation!” campaign on Indiegogo.com, a site devoted to raising money for various causes, had raised $667,000.

"This is definitely the highest-grossing and fastest-grossing campaign we've ever seen," Indiegogo.com spokesperson Rose Levy told msnbc.com last week.

WHEC reported that during the one-year suspension, each student will attend an alternative program at the district’s reengagement center. They will also be required to complete 50 hours of community service with senior citizens and will also have to complete a formal program in bullying prevention, respect and responsibility.

The YouTube video that started it all emerged in the middle of last week. It goes on for 10 minutes and shows the four boys repeatedly harassing Klein on the last day of school.

The online campaign raising money to send a bullied New York school bus monitor on vacation has surpassed its goal – by more than half a million dollars. NBC's Lester Holt reports.
All four students have since sent written apologies to Klein through the Greece Police Department. Klein has also met with some of their parents, but not the boys themselves.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
monitor.jpg  

The Following User Says Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
K9Grip
Old 06-29-2012, 10:36 PM
K9Grip
Offline:
Ill Saint Hoodrat
Poster Rank:16
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Quoted: 19389 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss40649
Re: One Year Suspensions Handed Down to Four Bullies in Monitor Case

Hopefully, the cost of gas driving these little f*ckers to and from the reengagement center, will piss the parents off enough to actually parent their little sh*ts.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to K9Grip For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles, Forty0unces
Old 06-30-2012, 01:27 AM
banana dick
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:481

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1327

losers

The Following User Says Thank You to banana dick For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 06-30-2012, 03:04 AM
malneyugnfl
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:12569

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss5

Boys are boys. I think a lot of males are just naturally dicks (including myself) and you have to teach them better by punishing them. Hopefully these stupid kids (that probably will probably grow up to be average jackoffs) will have learned their lesson.

The Following User Says Thank You to malneyugnfl For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 06-30-2012, 03:04 AM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21528

By 7th grade, one should know right from wrong and be able to make up his own mind, but, that mob mentality must be stronger.

I saw the guy who started the fund on tv the other day. Very nice of him. I would guess he's about 20-ish. He and Miss Klein were being interviewed, but, I don't recall on which show.

Old 06-30-2012, 10:35 AM
vexacon
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:403
Horny Male

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1774
Re: Supporters Donate to "vacation" Fund for Taunted Bus Monitor

When she goes to the bank to pick up her cash, I can wait for her outside to mug her and go on my own vacation!

Partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Old 06-30-2012, 05:34 PM
DeeMarieGK
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:73
A chick.

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12915
Schoolbus Bullies Punished

An ordeal that started with video of Karen Klein, a bullied bus monitor in Greece, N.Y., and drew outrage amplified by the viral power of the Internet, saw a hint of closure today when the Greece Central School District announced four of the students involved will be suspended.

A statement from the district reads:

Following individual meetings this week with school and district administrators, each family waived their right to a hearing and agreed to one-year suspensions from school and regular bus transportation.
In addition, each of the four children will be required to complete 50 hours of community service with senior citizens and complete an anti-bullying program. The boys have also issued apologies to Klein.

The incident unleashed a flood of support for Klein, including an online campaign on Indiegogo.com where people can donate to send Klein on the "vacation of a lifetime." As of this writing, the campaign had raised a jaw-dropping $667,334.

Max Sidorov, the 25-year-old Toronto resident who started the campaign, started the funding initiative with an original goal of $5,000. "Lets show her... how kind and generous people can be," Sidorov wrote when he started the campaign.

Klein plans to donate part of the money to support Down syndrome research. She has eight grandchildren, one of whom has the genetic disorder.

Klein told ABC News earlier she did not intend to press charges against her bullies and hoped they would not be expelled.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...6pLid%3D174714

The Following User Says Thank You to DeeMarieGK For This Useful Post:
Sharon
Old 06-30-2012, 06:38 PM
ices
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:240
Male

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 662 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3660
Re: Schoolbus Bullies Punished

ahahahah, the little shits.

When the world wants to beat down someone, not even kids can get away with shit.

Old 06-30-2012, 08:41 PM
JonTx
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:2827

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss84

Yeah, another fine job of parenting these little dregs of society... I see a lifetime of bad behavior from these shitheads; after all- if the parents haven't done their jobs by now, is it likely these morons will get the picture and cleanup their behavior?? By the way, HOW were the parents punished for these bastards. I would bet good money mommy does not have daddy in the picture!!!

Old 06-30-2012, 08:49 PM
DeeMarieGK
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:73
A chick.

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12915

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonTx View Post
. I would bet good money mommy does not have daddy in the picture!!!