female

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63926
Re: SUPERBOWL 2011 ARTICLES :

Many people here in the US do the Superbowl Party EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THE TEAMS THAT ARE PLAYING.

It is a tradition in my circle of friends to have a large get-together....food, drinks, several large TVs set up (for the people that do not actually attend the game).....friends, family, and even a few drop-ins.

Do any of you have superbowl parties(interest or not)??

Old 01-23-2011, 04:31 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female

Activity Longevity
4/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63926

I really do enjoy cooking....It is one of my top hobbies.

I love pleasing the palates of my guests!!!

Old 01-24-2011, 09:23 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female

Activity Longevity
4/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63926

Of all of the tasteless Pre-Superball game Day Party ideas, this one takes the cake.

I have had bear steaks before, but this is indeed "not nice.

as I said in another post: "SUPPOSE a rival of THE MIAMI DOLPHINS decided to grill a DOLPHIN."

there would be Nationwide....Perhaps WORLDWIDE OUTRAGE.
Minn. Bar to Roast Bear for Packers-Bears Game

Old 01-24-2011, 09:50 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank_Furter View Post
Have you ever been to the TT races at the Isle of Man? I would surely like to see that someday. I, too, never understood the appeal of watching grown men play with a ball..
Every year I say I am going to go but I always talk myself out of it for some reason, those guys should command the utmost respect, I certainly have all the respect in the world for each and everyone of them, one mistake and concrete sandwich here we come.

Old 01-25-2011, 07:37 AM
Black Knight
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:210
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4193

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink. View Post
As Packers Roll, Cheese Head Business Booms

While the Green Bay Packers are rolling up some amazing offensive numbers this postseason, the folks who make the iconic headgear for the team's fans are racking up some impressive numbers of their own.

That's right: "Cheese Head" business is booming and the folks who make the yellow headgear are seeing green.

According to TMZ, the official makers of the famous foam have called in extra staff to keep up with skyrocketing demand. Orders of the triangular toppers are being filled for Packer fans everywhere - from the frozen tundra to the United Kingdom - "literally thousands coming in every day," the head of Wisconsin-based Foamation tells TMZ.

The queso chaos is not sitting well with some Bear fans, as Chicago prepares to host the NFC Championship game against Green Bay. Residents have barraged at least one Windy City TV station with a request: tell Packers fans to swear off the cheese heads.

Not likely, based on current sales. According to TMZ, the official pro shop at Lambeau Field went through 1,000 cheese heads this week alone. And the folks at Foamation tell the website that they have more deals pending - so if Green Bay beats Chicago, expect a sea of cheese at the Super Bowl in Dallas on Feb 6.

I couldn't afford one so I stuck a pound of American cheese on my head and secured it with cheese whiz.