Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 9780 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17110
Re: Study: U.S. Becoming Less Christian

Any society that deviates from religion can't be a bad thing.

Old 08-07-2015, 08:24 AM
twayblade
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:392
female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1840

Good! Less Duggar cult freaks multiplying like rabbits.

Old 08-08-2015, 12:17 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackdiggums View Post
I hate to break the bad news to ya skippy. "the beginning of the american downfall"? The scales tipped a while ago. Maybe you were too busy at church getting your Jesus on to notice. And it has nothing to do with moral fabric. The pillow biters, butt pirates and pot smoking fornicators are not to blame. Its STUPID FUCKING PEOPLE who are. Stupid fucking people that go to church then go home and bump uglies and have stupid fucking kids because the guy in the fancy robe and the big silly hat says that the invisible all knowing wizard in the sky zippin around on his magic carpet frowns upon putting a condom on your wang and taking birth control pills. Stupid fucking people that eat up every spoonful of bullshit the media serves up with no question because "that Sean Hannity he's a great american, loves Jesus and supports our troops" or "that Rachel Maddow, she seems really smart and takes up for the little people oppressed by the man" those people on TV I like wouldn't lie to me? Too many consumers. Not enough producers. Too many stupid fucking people that look to others to make up their minds for them. People that produce nothing. Contribute nothing to society. Just take. Not worth the air they breathe. It has nothing to do with being a Christian nation. In fact, that shit is one of the main reason we're inundated with stupid fuckers. Some people should not breed. Some children should not be born. Eugenics to a certain degree holds valid merits. Rainbows, unicorns and magic carpets all seem nice but the truth is much more ugly.

It's definitely not the people who go to church who should be wearing condoms

Well, they aren't the only ones I should say. I don't think your religious beliefs has anything to do with what kind of person you are.

Old 08-08-2015, 12:31 PM
Pigeon
Offline:
I POOP ON U
Poster Rank:77
Female
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1260 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12675

Quote:
Originally Posted by twayblade View Post
Good! Less Duggar cult freaks multiplying like rabbits.
Christianity might be slowing down but the percentage of them who are crazy cult freaks is on the rise, I think.

Old 08-08-2015, 12:43 PM
Pigeon
Offline:
I POOP ON U
Poster Rank:77
Female
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1260 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12675

Anyone ever read "Jefferson's Bible" (the Gospels combined together by Thomas Jefferson with all supernatural references removed)? MUCH more interesting and worthwhile to read than the Bible.

Old 08-08-2015, 01:06 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4573 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss11706

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigeon View Post
Christianity might be slowing down but the percentage of them who are crazy cult freaks is on the rise, I think.
Not really, just social shills have become more effective.

It really isn't even exposure of some quacked out religious belief system, because if that was the case, we would equality hear about Judaism. But since majority Jewish isn't a right-wing supporter, it goes without saying we will constantly hear about christian's fallacies.

niknik
Old 08-08-2015, 01:29 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
Not really, just social shills have become more effective.

It really isn't even exposure of some quacked out religious belief system, because if that was the case, we would equality hear about Judaism. But since majority Jewish isn't a right-wing supporter, it goes without saying we will constantly hear about christian's fallacies.
What makes no sense, and proves the left depends so much on ignorance. Is the fact the left is the chosen party for those who are anti religion. And the left is also the chosen party for most African Americans.

African Americans are the most religious group in America. With nearly 7 out of 10 identifying as belonging to a religion. And nearly 9 of 10 believe in God.

So simultaneously, the left is trying to be the anti religious party, while being the party of the most religious demo.

That's where the race hustling and class warfare come in to muddy the waters. When you really break it down, the left is just insane.

Old 08-08-2015, 01:45 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4573 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss11706

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
What makes no sense, and proves the left depends so much on ignorance. Is the fact the left is the chosen party for those who are anti religion. And the left is also the chosen party for most African Americans.

African Americans are the most religious group in America. With nearly 7 out of 10 identifying as belonging to a religion. And nearly 9 of 10 believe in God.

So simultaneously, the left is trying to be the anti religious party, while being the party of the most religious demo.

That's where the race hustling and class warfare come in to muddy the waters. When you really break it down, the left is just insane.
Sounds pretty familiar, in history.

Old 08-09-2015, 11:07 PM
Spiffyfable
Offline:
★ PSYCHOPOMP ★
Poster Rank:86
Man

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 765 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts