Go Back  

Student, 16, Left Twenty Injured, Five Critically, After Stabbing Spree. 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 04-13-2014, 11:53 AM
invertigo
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:258
I need a nap =|
Contributions: 43

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 890 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3275
Re: Student, 16, Left Twenty Injured, Five Critically, After Stabbing Spree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamel29 View Post
Let's ignore mental health then? Aaah! No balanced person would do something like that. Are parents really talking to their kids?
Honestly now, did you guys listen to every word your parents said when you were 16?

It's not fair to blame the parents for having a psychotic kid, especially when the incident happens in school.
Sociopaths don't give a shit about 'right or wrong', and mental disorders are extremely difficult to diagnose in teens -partly thanks to their already hormone-addled brains- and even harder to treat as the vast majority of teens refuse to cooperate with the people trying to help them.

Old 04-13-2014, 11:59 AM
Kelseecat65
Offline:
The Eternal Optimist
Poster Rank:26
Contributions: 29

Mentioned: 166 Post(s)
Quoted: 11715 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss27615

I'm sure there is much more to this story than we are hearing. I wonder how many of the "victims" were bullies and making this kids life hell while at school? It happens every single day in our schools and bullying is out of control.

Obviously this is not the way to handle such a situation, but chances are there is a huge underlying factor in this that we are not aware of just yet.

Old 04-13-2014, 12:01 PM
Kelseecat65
Offline:
The Eternal Optimist
Poster Rank:26
Contributions: 29

Mentioned: 166 Post(s)
Quoted: 11715 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss27615

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedSisterr View Post
one of the local middle schools about 3 blocks from me was locked down half the day yesterday because of a gun tip called in to PD....
when my son when to that same school for 8th grade (he is a junior now) this mexican girl (with illegal parents) brought a knife to school and got arrested because she threatened to "shank" my son during class when the teacher left the room (ongoing dispute between my son and her)..... little bitch got 3 days suspension. THATS ALL
Perfect example of what I just said...the fucking bullies are out of control in the schools. The teachers/admin don't do shit about it.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kelseecat65 For This Useful Post:
TwistedSisterr
Old 04-13-2014, 08:45 PM
johndoe1112
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:736
male

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss709

i have a story. when i was in school i was always picked on and nobody did anything. on day a bully rammed me with a desk and knocked me on the ground when the teacher was not looking. i got up picked up the biggest textbook and slammed his head into the desk and grabbed the book and started to smash his head in. they suspended me until i got mental help. a year later my depression started to get the best of me again i did not care about my life and i would just fight with everyone. i know what this kid was probly feeling i been there except i just did not have the ball to do it. i use to be a nice guy now im just a shell of a person...