Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss855
Re: “To Stop the Multiplication of the Unfit”

Another good post, John. Personally, I'm pro-choice. To each their own, whatever you decide to do is your business, not mine. However, a very misleading title, Johnleeknoefler, I thought the government was finally going to make us get procreation licenses and sew up the unfit parents.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shelbeano ^-^ For This Useful Post:
Brainplague, rob666
Old 02-13-2012, 08:01 PM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:229
Male
Contributions: 26

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharon. View Post
Oh my God! I never knew of this, thanks for the enlightenment to this shocking story.
DNC loves to hide their Nazi and KKK connections.

The Following User Says Thank You to johnleeknoefler For This Useful Post:
thissiteisfuckedup
Old 02-13-2012, 08:03 PM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelbeano ^-^ View Post
Another good post, John. Personally, I'm pro-choice. To each their own, whatever you decide to do is your business, not mine. However, a very misleading title, Johnleeknoefler, I thought the government was finally going to make us get procreation licenses and sew up the unfit parents.
Sorry about that. I couldn't really think up anything creative for the title. It's such a disgusting topic but I couldn't not post it.

The Following User Says Thank You to johnleeknoefler For This Useful Post:
Shelbeano ^-^
Old 02-13-2012, 08:07 PM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Eugenics?
Man, why do you constantly undermine yourself with this shit?
Excuse me? I don't understand your position....

Old 02-13-2012, 08:37 PM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Thats interesting that you mention that the teen birth rate is up, I saw a couple of days ago its the lowest it has been in 40 years.

You guys don't agree with abortion? I'm not 100% sure about it either, I think both sides make some valid arguments.
What I don't understand is how someone can be 100% against abortion, and yet be against free and available birth control? Its cause & effect.
Somebody want to enlighten me?
Many studies do show teen pregnancy is down. But some show it is up. Depends I guess on who you are asking and what their politics are. Or where the study was made perhaps. But for the most part it looks like it's true that teen pregnancy is down.

I think a better idea of what is actually going on can be had by looking at more than one chart. Could this be because of economics or education? I think it is more likely due to economics. Or perhaps education has some effect as well. I have no idea. There has been a major push by church groups to educate and encourage abstinence.

As far as giving condoms to kids it seems a bit like giving them rolling papers in case they happen to find some weed they want to smoke. Or why not give them free needles and tell them the proper way to shoot up. .Just in case they want to do that. Of course that's like comparing apples to oranges in that drugs are not a biological urge.. Unless you were born with an addictive personality. So it's a controversial topic. I know it was unheard of when I was in high school.

Old 02-13-2012, 08:42 PM
Shelbeano ^-^
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:648
Female

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss855

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleeknoefler View Post
Many studies do show teen pregnancy is down. But some show it is up. Depends I guess on who you are asking and what their politics are. Or where the study was made perhaps. But for the most part it looks like it's true that teen pregnancy is down.

I think a better idea of what is actually going on can be had by looking at more than one chart. Could this be because of economics or education? I think it is more likely due to economics. Or perhaps education has some effect as well. I have no idea. There has been a major push by church groups to educate and encourage abstinence.

As far as giving condoms to kids it seems a bit like giving them rolling papers in case they happen to find some weed they want to smoke. Or why not give them free needles and tell them the proper way to shoot up. .Just in case they want to do that. Of course that's like comparing apples to oranges in that drugs are not a biological urge.. Unless you were born with an addictive personality. So it's a controversial topic. I know it was unheard of when I was in high school.
You know what's crazy? People say in Utah teen pregnancy is the lowest it's been in a while, but I have to disagree. Quite a few years ago when I was still in high school, I knew maybe 6 girls in each school district that were expecting. I could be wrong, but hey. Just saying what I see.

Old 02-13-2012, 09:17 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

What I find really interesting is that teen birth rates are the highest in the South, which just happens to be where there is the most resistence towards sex education, planned parenthood etc etc..... Coincidence?

I can understand the whole analogy about giving kids condoms being akin to giving them rolling papers, but........ If you look at places with a more open minded approach IE Europe, or the Netherlands in particular, the statistics tell the story.
Same with their rates of addiction to hard drugs, they have semi-legalized marijuana, and safe-injection sites, and less drug addicts.
I guess I just find it interesting how other people try to solve similar problems, particularly if they are having more success than we are.

Old 02-13-2012, 09:26 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleeknoefler View Post
Excuse me? I don't understand your position....
I guess that despite how it may have started, IMHO organizations like Planned parenthood don't have any racial/eugenics ulterior motive.

When you really look at it, there probably isn't many things more costly to Society than kids who's parents can't look after them...... Sadly, if a 16 year old gets pregnant and doesn't have family support, its going to be 2 people that the rest of us have to support for at least 18 years.
Would I like the idea of my 15 year old daughter being on the pill? NO.
But its a lot better than the alternative, and sometimes no matter how good of a job a parent does, nature is a compelling thing and hormones are a hell of a drug.

Old 02-15-2012, 07:28 AM
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:395
Male

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1836

I remember watching one of alex jones dvd's and went into quite great detail of the eugenics/planned parenthood stuff, its interesting how connected the US government is to nazi's and their eugenics,aryan ,elite bloodlines etc.