Poster Rank:262

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3156
Re: State Rep. Lisa Brown: Silenced for Saying (shock!) 'vagina'

There is nothing inappropriate about saying the word "vagina". It is the proper name for a female body part. These "shocked" lowlife politicians are just pandering to their political base, which includes misogynistic religious prudes and social conservatives.

Old 06-22-2012, 10:40 PM
Brometheus
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:287
Contributions: 18

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2865

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumulonimbus View Post
There is nothing inappropriate about saying the word "vagina". It is the proper name for a female body part. These "shocked" lowlife politicians are just pandering to their political base, which includes misogynistic religious prudes and social conservatives.
i really dont think its about that.. she could have rephrased it as "i think you guys all want to have sex with me" and it still would have been inappropiate.. if they weren't thinking it, the sure are after she mentioned that. also, its so "vile and disgusting" because nobody is interested in her old abused vagina. .. she keeps talking about (and pretty much everyone) saying she was talking about her religious beliefs and saying the word vagina.. she didnt just say the word.. she was talking about HER vagina.. ah heck whatever.. she can enjoy her publicity stunt. i dont even know who the hell she is. now i do, thanks to her talking about her vagina.

Old 06-22-2012, 11:00 PM
BryanXavier
Fiscally Irresponsible
Poster Rank:72
Male
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 4821 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
13/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss13000

This was all over the news here in MI.

People were on edge to begin with but, as was pointed out in the radio interview I heard, men have gotten in fist-fights in the past and not been silenced. Crazy.