So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585
Re: U.S. Schoolchildren Now Subjected to Sack Lunch Searches by Government Agents.

Kids annoy me so feed em lumps of coal.

Old 02-18-2012, 09:52 AM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585
Re: NC Preschooler’s “unhealthy” Lunch Replaced with Cafeteria Nuggets

I wish I had a lunch like that when I was at school

Old 02-18-2012, 02:37 PM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730
Re: U.S. Schoolchildren Now Subjected to Sack Lunch Searches by Government Agents.

If the article is true, which i doubt, then i smell a lawsuit comming on.

It's strange that most schools have banned peanut butter, but not seafoods. Kids that have allergies to peanuts have to ingest it to get sick, while people like me only need to cop a whiff of the offensive seafood stench to make us sick, but you don't see the schools in a rush to ban seafood products. Ask yourself why.
There is a media rush at the moment promoting seafood and fish oil tablets, and now we're being told that beef, lamb, and pork are bad for us to eat every day. Ask yourself why.
Goddamnit, i eat peanuts, i eat red meat, i like to think and make decisions for myself. I smoke, i drink and do drugs if and when i bloody well feel like doing them. I have not given anyone the authority to tell me what i can and can't do, and furthermore i do not recognise the authority of departments, organisations, administrations, or any other group of authoritarian bastards that have given themselves power over my freedom.
Try and take away my right to freedom and i may just feel the urge to take your right to life, is that a fair trade? My point is simple but stern, leave me alone to do what i want and i will leave you alone, that's pretty fair if you ask me.

Old 02-18-2012, 05:07 PM
guitarded
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1824
male

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss172

Can still hear em..... Watcha bring today penis butter sandwitches.

Old 02-18-2012, 08:10 PM
collaredgirl65
Offline:
Smartest Retard
Poster Rank:127
Female

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8016

I think they are taking things a little to far.

Old 02-29-2012, 08:38 AM
Mr-Tape
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1641
Male

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss201
Re: State Inspectors Searching Children’s Lunch Boxes: “This Isn’t China, Is It?”

FUCK YOU AMERICA, you sick fucking shit-hole! I'm so fucking tired of USA, absolutely EVERYTHING is fucked up there(Way worse than Japan); I wish they would put me on the no-fly list cause I'd rather go to hell.

Fucking Illuminati nest.

Old 02-29-2012, 09:13 AM
GanjaLoco
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:111
<3 My Girl

Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8923
Re: State Inspectors Searching Children’s Lunch Boxes: “This Isn’t China, Is It?”

Quote:
Originally Posted by collaredgirl65 View Post
I think they are taking things a little to far.
^This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr-Tape View Post
FUCK YOU AMERICA, you sick fucking shit-hole! I'm so fucking tired of USA, absolutely EVERYTHING is fucked up there(Way worse than Japan); I wish they would put me on the no-fly list cause I'd rather go to hell.

Fucking Illuminati nest.
^Not this

America may have problems, but what country doesn't? Denmark has an age of consent for sex of 15. While at the same time prostitution is legal there.. So shut the fuck up, EVERYTHING isn't wrong with America. Otherwise we wouldn't have Danes immigrating to the US still..

Old 02-29-2012, 12:19 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr-Tape View Post

Fucking Illuminati nest.
The USA is just the same as any other country when it comes to rules/laws ETC, it's just that the rest of the world hates them so they are in the spotlight and their probs are highlighted, other countries are ten times worse than the Yanks.

Old 02-29-2012, 02:36 PM
Drusilla
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:967
Yes

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss454

Ridiculous.In an age of obesity they're spending money shovelling extra food into the kids?Here's an idea,why not spend that money on you know,EDUCATION?Sheesh,they're fine with lunchbox inspections,but against free healthcare? I guess you can pick and choose the parts of interfering in people's lives that suit you.Ridiculous.She should change schools.