Quoted: 1180 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5092
Re: St. Louis Riots After Cop Kills Unarmed Teen

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
If you could read you would have seen I posted the fact the cop may have not known.

- Yeah, given your track record, with honesty, don't expect the benefit of the doubt... And if YOU could read, you'd see I said there's no MAY about it, he DIDN'T know...ya follow?

And I also said that crime or any crime for that matter, gives a cop reason to shoot someone who poses no threat.
I like how you create you're own account of what I said.

Ah, NOW you want credit for being 'fair and balanced" Nigra please...you have your own agenda, don't pretend to be open minded now..

Even throwing in I should be shot

Hey, we can all dream, can't we? Ya have to admit, it would make the world a better place

I stand by what I said. The video should of been released. That altercation and robbery happened right before the shooting. It shows him as a violent criminal. Prejudicial to whom? To the people who've declared he was a saint? Give me a break.

First off, it's should HAVE been released, NOT should OF...lord...still working on the GED are ya?

It shows him as a violent criminal? Who'd he KILL, who'd he assault? The reason against it is that it (appears to) has ZERO bearing on the shooting, he wasn't stopped because of the robbery.

That evidence has to be made public. It's a video of him committing a robbery minutes before the shooting. Who cares if the cop knew. I'll tell you who did know Brown. What do you think was going through his mind when a cop pulls up right after he robbed a store?

Ah, now nik can read minds? I wonder if that's what he was thinking right after the cop told him to get out of the middle of the street and stop blocking traffic....

Do you really buy the story that the other person with him states? That they were just on a walk not bothering anybody Hmmm. That video is concrete evidence that story is a lie. Which makes it awfully possible that much of his account is a lie.
You're basing your opinion on what happened there based on a "witness" that started his statement with a lie.
I'm not saying the shooting was justified. I'm not saying it was not. There's plenty of people speculating and look where that got that community.
I think the entire thing is a disgrace. If that cop committed a crime, that's a disgrace. What those looters and thugs are doing is a disgrace.
Everyone should let the system work.

Lol, yeah, let the system work because it's utterly flawless, right? I'm not support or condoning rioting and looting, but sometimes I wonder if you bother to think before you type? You say, let the system work, right after you dismiss every OTHER eye-witness account as a lie before the 'system' even gets started...why? cuz they thugs...but then I guess a liar knows a liar, huh?...

Old 08-17-2014, 07:31 PM
Kelseecat65
Offline:
The Eternal Optimist
Poster Rank:26
Contributions: 29

Mentioned: 166 Post(s)
Quoted: 11715 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss27615

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadjumper View Post

- And you know this how? Where was this reported?

Even if he did (and was obviously unsuccessful in doing so) it's gonna be difficult avoid a wrongful death charge after shooting him eight times, especially if it's true his hands were up and he was surrendering. A bit of overkill, ya think?

In the second news conference, (the second one held in one day) the Chief said that the officer stopped him due to them being in the roadway, then said as he was driving away he noticed the cigars in Michael Brown's hand, and he made the connection of the robbery that had occurred a few minutes before. He backed up and that is when the confrontation occurred. *either this is what happened, OR the officer seeing the cigars in MB's hand was an afterthought to justify him going back after them, or the catalyst for the force being used*?? Just playing devils advocate here.

I agree 110% with you regarding what is in bold.

I honestly have not read how many times he was shot, or where. It will be interesting when the autopsy report finally comes out. Any bullets in the back and at that point there is no way to defend this officer.

According to that smaller kid who was with MB, there was some altercation between the two at the window of the cops vehicle. If the cop did shoot him once, then that should have been enough to slow down Michael Brown until back up could arrive, considering they were supposedly running away from the cop car at the time.

That is a part I have issues with. The cop could have stopped shooting right here, no need to continue on, especially if the guy was running away at that time, he was no longer an immediate threat to the officer.

If MB did grab the officers gun and they struggled, the officer does have a right to defend himself. However, if the threat has run away, then that is where he should have stopped shooting.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kelseecat65 For This Useful Post:
Broadjumper, gatagato
Old 08-17-2014, 07:55 PM
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8081 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16929

After seeing that video, I definitely don't want him around me or my family.

Strong arm stealing from some poor shopkeeper, what a POS!

K9Grip, Kelseecat65, Oswald2001, rapeWhistle
Old 08-17-2014, 08:07 PM
Kelseecat65
Offline:
The Eternal Optimist

Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss27615

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatagato View Post
Let's wait and see, i say: the Justice Department will perform its own autopsy which will be part of its independent investigation into his death. Of course to riot, loot and vandalize property won't help him.
They are supposed to ask for justice, but they behave like troglodytes, which is ALWAYS wrong.
The Justice Department is doing one.
There has already been one done by the ME.
The family hired Michael Baden to do one.

Three autopsies...there should be some answers soon. Baden is one of the best of the best.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kelseecat65 For This Useful Post:
bdjackass318, gatagato, Zambini
Old 08-17-2014, 08:19 PM
gatagato
★ Moderator ★
Poster Rank:180
Male
Contributions: 367

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 852 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 15/20
Today Posts
3/11 sssss5486

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelseecat65 View Post
The Justice Department is doing one.
There has already been one done by the ME.
The family hired Michael Baden to do one.

Three autopsies...there should be some answers soon. Baden is one of the best of the best.
YOU did an autopsy?
Please, share the pics!

The Following User Says Thank You to gatagato For This Useful Post:
Kelseecat65
Old 08-17-2014, 08:34 PM
Kelseecat65
Offline:
The Eternal Optimist

Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss27615

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatagato View Post
YOU did an autopsy?
Please, share the pics!

LMFAO!!!!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to Kelseecat65 For This Useful Post:
gatagato
Old 08-17-2014, 09:31 PM
Mr Black.
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:4135

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss45

Was it the story of an evil cop that just randomly stopped and executed a black guy on the streets for no reason or was it the cop's version of a tussle for the gun and a justified shooting? This would be easy to clear up IF . . . the police officer had on an audio/video recording device. In my opinion we should coerce the police to wear cameras. Everyone behaves better when they're on video.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Black. For This Useful Post:
bdjackass318, Kelseecat65
Old 08-17-2014, 09:36 PM
rapeWhistle
Offline:
Hand of the King
Poster Rank:15
Standing by...
Contributions: 53

Mentioned: 480 Post(s)
Quoted: 21590 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 13/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss40831

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelseecat65 View Post
It was stopping mid post and not going to the end of it.
[F5]

i'm not sure i'd have the patience to deal with an aging pig.
Old 08-17-2014, 09:47 PM
rapeWhistle
Offline:
Hand of the King
Poster Rank:15
Standing by...
Contributions: 53

Mentioned: 480 Post(s)
Quoted: 21590 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 13/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss40831

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadjumper View Post
My point is that even petty thieves and thugs are still afforded due process, just like the rest of us, at least they're supposed to be. Funny, for as much as I see people post shit about cops, they sure seem to love it when they summarily execute someone like Brown..
This is the United States, we still like our 'Wild West' Cowboy Justice.
I'd laugh my ass off if the cop was a brother, this whole story would disappear quicker than a fart on a windy day. I'm assuming he's a white dude.

All i needed to see was his Green Mile lookin' ass roughing up that shop owner and stealing to know the world is a better place without him walking it.
His friend is full of shit too!
If that 6'4" 300lb Warren Sapp lookin' motherfucker was resisting arrest and making a move to get my sidearm i'd unload a clip into him too.

i'm not sure i'd have the patience to deal with an aging pig.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rapeWhistle For This Useful Post:
gatagato, Kelseecat65, Oswald2001
Old 08-17-2014, 10:38 PM
katzmeow
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:368
Contributions: 57

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapeWhistle View Post
This is the United States, we still like our 'Wild West' Cowboy Justice.
I'd laugh my ass off if the cop was a brother, this whole story would disappear quicker than a fart on a windy day. I'm assuming he's a white dude.

All i needed to see was his Green Mile lookin' ass roughing up that shop owner and stealing to know the world is a better place without him walking it.
His friend is full of shit too!
If that 6'4" 300lb Warren Sapp lookin' motherfucker was resisting arrest and making a move to get my sidearm i'd unload a clip into him too.
What does everyone think he was going to use the $ 49 dollar carton of CIGARILLOS for I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I do know what I use to use them for and it was NOT to smoke it the way I bought it.... Just saying....

Attached Images

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to katzmeow For This Useful Post:
gatagato, Kelseecat65, Oswald2001, rapeWhistle