Go Back  

St. Louis Riots After Cop Kills Unarmed Teen 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #231  
Old 08-20-2014, 06:52 PM
FunkPumpkin's Avatar
FunkPumpkin
Offline:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Poster Rank:375
Join Date: Jun 2012
Contributions: 9
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1929
Re: St. Louis Riots After Cop Kills Unarmed Teen

I'm just looking forward to all this shit blowing over so we can go back to telling dick jokes and correcting each other in the proper use of "your" versus "you're".

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FunkPumpkin For This Useful Post:
Kelseecat65, rapeWhistle
  #232  
Old 08-20-2014, 07:20 PM
Nasty Nuggets
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1028
Join Date: Sep 2012
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss406
Re: St. Louis Riots After Cop Kills Unarmed Teen

If they do prove the cop was assaulted and was in the right to shoot this guy then they need to press charges on the other guy who started all this shit by acting like the cop just came up and executed him.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nasty Nuggets For This Useful Post:
Kelseecat65, teacherof2
  #233  
Old 08-20-2014, 07:52 PM
Kelseecat65's Avatar
Kelseecat65
Offline:
The Eternal Optimist
Poster Rank:26
Join Date: Mar 2013
Contributions: 29
 
Mentioned: 166 Post(s)
Quoted: 11716 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss27615
Re: St. Louis Riots After Cop Kills Unarmed Teen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasty Nuggets View Post
If they do prove the cop was assaulted and was in the right to shoot this guy then they need to press charges on the other guy who started all this shit by acting like the cop just came up and executed him.
The only thing that kid did right was put the cigars back on the counter after MB handed them to him. It's like he realized they were on film and whatever decency he had in himself, or fear of getting caught, he acted on it. Meanwhile MB was grabbing them all before he left the store.

Lesson here....

One kid assaulted an innocent store employee, assaulted an officer is now is dead.

One kid put the cigars back, did not steal, did not assault the cop, and is alive.

Be a decent law abiding citizen and you will go far.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Nephilim
I'll bitch on piss you!
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kelseecat65 For This Useful Post:
gatagato, niknik, Oswald2001, rapeWhistle, teacherof2, Zambini
  #234  
Old 08-20-2014, 08:00 PM
Shakey's Avatar
Shakey
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:18
MAN
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 449 Post(s)
Quoted: 21531 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss37846
Re: St. Louis Riots After Cop Kills Unarmed Teen

Kids killed for no reason? He punched a cop in the face. If I was a cop, I would have shot that fuck too!

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shakey For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #235  
Old 08-20-2014, 09:59 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2767 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss10548
Re: St. Louis Riots After Cop Kills Unarmed Teen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Black View Post
Well I disagree with your last statement. How many exit wounds were found on Mr. Brown's body? I think the autopsy showed 1 exit wound. The fmj would have pierced/ricocheted right though his body as opposed to the jhp, which stopped inside Micheal Brown.
No. Not necessarily.

It all depends on where the bullets struck, what they had to penetrate and how far they had to penetrate to leave the body.

This felony attacker was huge and you won't see as many through and through wounds someone this size as you would an Asian of 110 lbs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Black View Post
Because each jhp bullet does more damage, you can stop the attacker more quickly. When the attacker stops quickly, you are less likely to be injured. So hollowpoint bullets are better for self defense.
"Because each jhp bullet does more damage"

Uh...you just made that up.

A JHP will only...sometimes...under the right circumstances...do more damage.

Most of the time, they behave essentially the same as FMJ rounds.

Hollow points only do more damage if they expand which they usually do not.

Hollow points can expand. It's nowhere near a certainty that they will expand in a human body in a real world shooting situation.


Hollow points are NOT Magic Bullets.

They do NOT possess any Magic Properties.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
Zambini
  #236  
Old 08-20-2014, 10:07 PM
Nasty Nuggets
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1028
Join Date: Sep 2012
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss406
Re: St. Louis Riots After Cop Kills Unarmed Teen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post

Hollow points are NOT Magic Bullets.

They do NOT possess any Magic Properties.
Lies!!

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nasty Nuggets For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #237  
Old 08-21-2014, 02:30 AM
Spiffyfable's Avatar
Spiffyfable
Offline:
★ PSYCHOPOMP ★
Poster Rank:86
Man
Join Date: Oct 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 765 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11946
Re: St. Louis Riots After Cop Kills Unarmed Teen

Makes me want to get into my car and drive over there to see the ensuing chaos.

But oh wait, I've got a life

Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiffyfable For This Useful Post:
Kelseecat65, Oswald2001, teacherof2, winvens
  #238  
Old 08-21-2014, 04:33 AM
diamondsmiles's Avatar
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Join Date: Jun 2011
Contributions: 118
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21527
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=3731825077001&w=466&h=263"></script><noscript>Watch the latest video at <a href="http://video.foxnews.com">video.foxnews.com</a></noscript>

By Hollie McKay
FoxNews.com

August 20, 2014

Darren Wilson, the Ferguson, Missouri Police Officer, whose fatal shooting of Michael Brown touched off more than a week of demonstrations, suffered severe facial injuries, including an orbital, (eye socket), fracture, and was nearly beaten unconscious by Brown moments before firing his gun, a source close to the department's top brass told FoxNews.com.

“The Assistant Police Chief took him to the hospital, his face all swollen on one side,” said the insider. “He was beaten very severely.”

According to the well placed source, Wilson was coming off another case in the neighborhood on August 9, when he ordered Michael Brown and his friend Dorain Johnson to stop walking in the middle of the road because they were obstructing traffic. However, the confrontation quickly escalated into physical violence, the source said.

“They ignored him and the officer started to get out of the car to tell them to move," the source said. "They shoved him right back in, that’s when Michael Brown leans in and starts beating Officer Wilson in the head and the face."

The source claims that there is, "solid proof," that there was a struggle between Brown and Wilson for the policeman’s firearm, resulting in the gun going off – although it still remains unclear at this stage who pulled the trigger. Brown started to walk away according to the account, prompting Wilson to draw his gun and order him to freeze. Brown, the source said, raised his hands in the air, and turned around saying, "What, you're going to shoot me?"

At that point, the source told FoxNews.com, the 6 foot 4, 292 pound Brown charged Wilson, prompting the officer to fire at least six shots at him, including the fatal bullet that penetrated the top of Brown's skull, according to an independent autopsy conducted at the request of Brown's family.

Wilson suffered a fractured eye socket in the fracas, and was left dazed by the initial confrontation, the source said. He is now, "traumatized, scared for his life and his family, injured and terrified" that a grand jury, which began hearing evidence on Wednesday, will, "make some kind of example out of him," the source said.

The source also said the dashboard and body cameras, which might have recorded crucial evidence, had been ordered by Ferguson Police Chief Thomas Jackson, but had only recently arrived and had not yet been deployed.

A spokesman for the St. Louis County Police Department, citing the ongoing investigation, declined late Wednesday to say whether Wilson required medical treatment following the altercation.

Edward Magee, spokesman for St. Louis County Prosecutor Robert McCullough, said the office will not disclose the nature of the evidence it will reveal to a grand jury.

"We'll present every piece of evidence we have, witness statements, et cetera, to the grand jury, and we do not release any evidence or talk about evidence on the case."

Nabil Khattar, CEO of 7Star Industries – which specializes in firearms training for law enforcement and special operations personnel – confirmed that police are typically instructed to use deadly force if in imminent danger of being killed or suffering great bodily injury.

“You may engage a threat with enough force that is reasonably necessary to defend against that danger,” he said.

Wilson is a six year veteran of the Ferguson police force department, and has no prior disciplinary infringements.

Massive protests have since taken over the St. Louis community, prompting Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon last Thursday to place Highway Patrol Capt. Ron Johnson at the helm of security operations in an effort to calm ongoing tensions. The federal government is also investigating the death, and Attorney General Eric Holder has taken the lead – calling, “the selective release of sensitive information,” in the case, “troubling.”

On Friday, Ferguson police released surveillance video showing Brown stealing cigars from a convenience store just before his death. Jackson came under intense criticism for disclosing the tape and a related police report as he also insisted that the alleged robbery and the encounter with Wilson were unrelated matters. Brown’s family, through their attorney, suggested the tape’s release was a strategic form of, “character assassination.”

However, FoxNews.com’s source insisted that there was absolutely no spin agenda behind the tape’s release and that there were a number of Freedom of Information Act, (FOIA), media requests filed by media outlets seeking it. Tom Jackson is said to have waited on publicly releasing it, and did not want it shown until Brown’s grieving mother first had the chance to see it.

“He defied the FOIAs as long as he could,” noted the insider. “A powerful, ugly spin has completely ruined public discourse on this whole situation.”

The eyewitness, who is black, has changed his story saying Brown started it. Whenever racists, sharpton and james are there, you know something is wrong.

Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
BigFoot, gatagato, GG57, K9Grip, Kelseecat65, nobodygggg, Oswald2001, teacherof2
  #239  
Old 08-21-2014, 04:39 AM
diamondsmiles's Avatar
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Join Date: Jun 2011
Contributions: 118
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21527
Re: St. Louis Riots After Cop Kills Unarmed Teen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdjackass318 View Post
Al Sharpton is a racist.
As is jesse jackson. They only go to stir up trouble and never apologize when wrong.

The NC LaCrosse team, for example, and sharpton knew tawanna brawley had lied before.

Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
bdjackass318, Kelseecat65, Oswald2001, teacherof2
  #240  
Old 08-21-2014, 04:40 AM
BigFoot's Avatar
BigFoot
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:657
Join Date: Dec 2010
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss834
Re: St. Louis Riots After Cop Kills Unarmed Teen

Thank you for the addition Diamondsmiles, it sums up the last few days quite nicely in to one fluid post.

Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BigFoot For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles, gatagato, GG57, Kelseecat65, Oswald2001

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO