Go Back  

St. Louis Riots After Cop Kills Unarmed Teen 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #191  
Old 08-19-2014, 06:59 PM
Nasty Nuggets
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1028
Join Date: Sep 2012
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss406
Re: St. Louis Riots After Cop Kills Unarmed Teen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
Cops are not "easy to pull the trigger".

You are just told that by the Liberal Media, Ghetto Poverty Pimps and other imbecil Useful Idiots.

And you are gullible enough to believe it.



The same types tell us that the Dark Ages DEATH Cult is a "religion of peace".
Simmer down bro. I believe you misinterpreted what I'm saying. I'm on the cops side. I would shoot first and ask questions later if I was a cop and felt I was in danger. As far as cops are easy to pull the trigger I'm refering to people who say shit like they could have tasered him or subdued him instead of shooting. Well if my life was on the line I wouldn't be thinking about subduing. And I don't watch liberal media, not sure who ghetto poverty pumps are(al Sharpton?) And I'm not that gullible.

Reply With Quote
  #192  
Old 08-19-2014, 09:30 PM
Kelseecat65's Avatar
Kelseecat65
Offline:
The Eternal Optimist
Poster Rank:26
Join Date: Mar 2013
Contributions: 29
 
Mentioned: 166 Post(s)
Quoted: 11716 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss27615
Re: St. Louis Riots After Cop Kills Unarmed Teen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
Cops are not "easy to pull the trigger".

You are just told that by the Liberal Media, Ghetto Poverty Pimps and other imbecil Useful Idiots.

And you are gullible enough to believe it.




The same types tell us that the Dark Ages DEATH Cult is a "religion of peace".
I don't think he was serious.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Nephilim
I'll bitch on piss you!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kelseecat65 For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #193  
Old 08-19-2014, 09:35 PM
Kelseecat65's Avatar
Kelseecat65
Offline:
The Eternal Optimist
Poster Rank:26
Join Date: Mar 2013
Contributions: 29
 
Mentioned: 166 Post(s)
Quoted: 11716 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss27615
Re: St. Louis Riots After Cop Kills Unarmed Teen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasty Nuggets View Post
Simmer down bro. I believe you misinterpreted what I'm saying. I'm on the cops side. I would shoot first and ask questions later if I was a cop and felt I was in danger. As far as cops are easy to pull the trigger I'm refering to people who say shit like they could have tasered him or subdued him instead of shooting. Well if my life was on the line I wouldn't be thinking about subduing. And I don't watch liberal media, not sure who ghetto poverty pumps are(al Sharpton?) And I'm not that gullible.
Speaking of Sharpton....I thought I heard on the news he was speaking at the funeral. If that is true, he is going to turn that service into a race issue.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Nephilim
I'll bitch on piss you!
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kelseecat65 For This Useful Post:
bdjackass318, Oswald2001, teacherof2
  #194  
Old 08-19-2014, 09:48 PM
Nasty Nuggets
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1028
Join Date: Sep 2012
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss406
Re: St. Louis Riots After Cop Kills Unarmed Teen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelseecat65 View Post
Speaking of Sharpton....I thought I heard on the news he was speaking at the funeral. If that is true, he is going to turn that service into a race issue.
I wonder if he actually believes some of the shit he says. He acts like he cares about the black community, but just makes things worse.

Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nasty Nuggets For This Useful Post:
Kelseecat65, Oswald2001, teacherof2, winvens
  #195  
Old 08-19-2014, 09:53 PM
Kelseecat65's Avatar
Kelseecat65
Offline:
The Eternal Optimist
Poster Rank:26
Join Date: Mar 2013
Contributions: 29
 
Mentioned: 166 Post(s)
Quoted: 11716 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss27615
Re: St. Louis Riots After Cop Kills Unarmed Teen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Black View Post
BREAKING REPORT: Officer Darren Wilson Suffered “Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket” During Mike Brown Attack





http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014...ith-mike-brown
If that is the case, then that confirms the story that he was punched by MB. Good news for the officer. I read the story. The MRI pic is a stock pic, not actually one of the officer.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Nephilim
I'll bitch on piss you!
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kelseecat65 For This Useful Post:
adhartz, deanmine, Mr Black., Oswald2001
  #196  
Old 08-19-2014, 09:55 PM
Kelseecat65's Avatar
Kelseecat65
Offline:
The Eternal Optimist
Poster Rank:26
Join Date: Mar 2013
Contributions: 29
 
Mentioned: 166 Post(s)
Quoted: 11716 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss27615
Re: St. Louis Riots After Cop Kills Unarmed Teen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasty Nuggets View Post
I wonder if he actually believes some of the shit he says. He acts like he cares about the black community, but just makes things worse.
Sometimes I think his main objective is to ensure there is a race war, that never ends.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Nephilim
I'll bitch on piss you!
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kelseecat65 For This Useful Post:
deanmine, FunkPumpkin, gatagato, Oswald2001, teacherof2
  #197  
Old 08-19-2014, 09:56 PM
nat906's Avatar
nat906
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:883
male
Join Date: Mar 2009
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss524
Re: St. Louis Riots After Cop Kills Unarmed Teen

is this the one were an officer emptied his revolver into the guy ,what was it two to the head 4 in the body ?.he must have been pretty scared by the lone black guy to spread his bullets all over the place like that.defo would have shit himself if the bloke had been armed .

Reply With Quote
  #198  
Old 08-19-2014, 09:57 PM
bdjackass318's Avatar
bdjackass318
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:154
Join Date: Jan 2010
Contributions: 5
 
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6181
Re: St. Louis Riots After Cop Kills Unarmed Teen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelseecat65 View Post
Speaking of Sharpton....I thought I heard on the news he was speaking at the funeral. If that is true, he is going to turn that service into a race issue.
Al Sharpton is a racist.

Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bdjackass318 For This Useful Post:
deanmine, diamondsmiles, FunkPumpkin, gatagato, Kelseecat65, Oswald2001, rapeWhistle, teacherof2, winvens
  #199  
Old 08-19-2014, 10:02 PM
nat906's Avatar
nat906
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:883
male
Join Date: Mar 2009
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss524
Re: St. Louis Riots After Cop Kills Unarmed Teen

man for an 18 year old he was massive compared to that small fellar.

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nat906 For This Useful Post:
FunkPumpkin, Kelseecat65, Oswald2001
  #200  
Old 08-19-2014, 10:28 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6778 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13683
Re: St. Louis Riots After Cop Kills Unarmed Teen

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat906 View Post
is this the one were an officer emptied his revolver into the guy ,what was it two to the head 4 in the body ?.he must have been pretty scared by the lone black guy to spread his bullets all over the place like that.defo would have shit himself if the bloke had been armed .
I think he went for the body first in hopes he would stop coming towards him. And when he didn't he went for the killing.
Maybe, if that's what happened.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
Kelseecat65, Oswald2001

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO