Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5092
Re: St. Louis Riots After Cop Kills Unarmed Teen

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapeWhistle View Post
Indian shopkeeper, black robber...

No white folks involved, therefore no racism possible.
Exactly. Too bad the 'righteous kill' didn't occur inside the shop.
Well, I notice your use of the word Gorilla, not 'black robber to describe Brown...so yeah...there's racism possible even if you didn't call the shopkeeper a dothead...

And as I said, yes, the bar is lower for a citizen to protect his property than for a cop to shoot a suspect...as it should be. But either way I don't think death is a proportional punishment for stealing a box of cigars, although it's one of many potential possible outcomes...

Old 08-18-2014, 06:42 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6771 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadjumper View Post
And because of that, killing him (over $49 worth of cheap-ass cigars) is proportional justice.

Look, I'm not sayin' this guy's a prince, it's that we're all just too ready to go to guns in this country and kill someone for the slightest affront.

Cut off in traffic?

Flipped you the bird?

He stole $50 in merchandise

I guess in America that's the solution to every problem...
Again. I'm not sure why you're saying that. At least in response to me. I never even hinted that committing a crime gives anyone the right to gun you down.
I only commented on the robbery because I think it's relevant to the conversation. Not because it justifies his death.

Old 08-18-2014, 06:50 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673

Blacks make up 13% of the population. And blacks make up 49% of the homicide victims.
93% of those black homicide victims are killed by other black people.
I think the black community needs wake up, and realize who's really gunning down unarmed young men in their streets. These statistics are the reason I have zero respect for people like Sharpton and Jackson.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
Kelseecat65, teacherof2
Old 08-18-2014, 06:56 PM
Broadjumper
Offline:
My Rank: SECOND LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:188
Male

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1181 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5092

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Again. I'm not sure why you're saying that. At least in response to me. I never even hinted that committing a crime gives anyone the right to gun you down.
I only commented on the robbery because I think it's relevant to the conversation. Not because it justifies his death.
If it's confirmed that the cop had at some point suspected Brown of the theft, you'd be right, although this would completely dispute the Chief of Police's verbal statement that the officer DID not KNOW that he was involved in the theft. Until that's established as well as it's confirmed that Brown was the person in the video (if it hasn't been already), then it's at best premature.

And while you may not say it's ok in so many words, the gist of your comments is that it's far more acceptable because, as you've said, he's just a common thug, so he's gotta be guilty of worse, right?

Frankly it's kinda comical that you suddenly don't think gun play isn't acceptable, I mean why not? I sure seems to be the first solution that gun aficionados go to...when in doubt, shoot first...then shoot five more times.

Yep, never a problem a gun couldn't solve...

Old 08-18-2014, 07:00 PM
Broadjumper
Offline:
My Rank: SECOND LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:188
Male

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1181 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5092

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapeWhistle View Post
The recording and archiving of the footage is above my pay-grade, but it could be done by a third party company to avoid tampering - you'd just have to figure out a way for officers to take use the restroom privately while on duty.
Or 'getting some' when they're supposed to be 10-100

The Following User Says Thank You to Broadjumper For This Useful Post:
rapeWhistle
Old 08-18-2014, 07:07 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673

Not all that long ago in the city where I'm from there was 5 murders carried out by two black men. All their victims white, 4 were woman. All unarmed. 4 of which were shot execution style in the back of their heads as the were forced to kneel.
There wasn't a whimper of racism talk. There wasn't any outrage coming from the black community.
Shortly after that event. A black women was stabbed in a predominantly black neighborhood. She was stabbed in a gas/liquor store parking lot. Surveillance footage shows she laid dieing in the parking lot as other blacks walked by. Even stopping to snap pictures with their phones. At least 20 black people saw her. Nobody called 911.

It's things like that, that make me look at the black leaders with disgust. When things happen and they can't throw around racism accusations they are nowhere to be found.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
adhartz, Kelseecat65, rapeWhistle, teacherof2
Old 08-18-2014, 07:07 PM
rapeWhistle
Offline:
Hand of the King
Poster Rank:15
Standing by...
Contributions: 53

Mentioned: 480 Post(s)
Quoted: 21618 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss40871

Quote:
Well, I notice your use of the word Gorilla, not 'black robber to describe Brown...so yeah...there's racism possible even if you didn't call the shopkeeper a dothead...

And as I said, yes, the bar is lower for a citizen to protect his property than for a cop to shoot a suspect...as it should be. But either way I don't think death is a proportional punishment for stealing a box of cigars, although it's one of many potential possible outcomes...
I also called him a Sasquatch, linebacker, and 'Warren Sapp', because he's big as fuck - in fact, over twice the size of the shopkeeper.
Race has already muddied the waters enough, no
need to drag it into a hypothetical situation as well.

He wasn't shot for stealing cigars, he was shot for assaulting an officer and attempting to take his gun while fleeing from a strong-arm robbery and evading arrest.

This has nothing to do with cigars or race .

i'm not sure i'd have the patience to deal with an aging pig.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rapeWhistle For This Useful Post:
gatagato, Kelseecat65, Oswald2001, teacherof2
Old 08-18-2014, 07:23 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673

Quote:
If it's confirmed that the cop had at some point suspected Brown of the theft, you'd be right, although this would completely dispute the Chief of Police's verbal statement that the officer DID not KNOW that he was involved in the theft. Until that's established as well as it's confirmed that Brown was the person in the video (if it hasn't been already), then it's at best premature.

And while you may not say it's ok in so many words, the gist of your comments is that it's far more acceptable because, as you've said, he's just a common thug, so he's gotta be guilty of worse, right?

Frankly it's kinda comical that you suddenly don't think gun play isn't acceptable, I mean why not? I sure seems to be the first solution that gun aficionados go to...when in doubt, shoot first...then shoot five more times.

Yep, never a problem a gun couldn't solve...
Again. The video doesn't have to have anything to do with the officer knowing. There's riots going on in the streets because the gentleman with him stated. "We didn't do anything wrong" "We was just minding our own business not bothering anybody" And then a line of people got on camera to say how he never hurt anyone. He's never been in trouble or done anything wrong in his life. The gentle giant they said.
I would agree with you if the video was old. But it was minutes before the shooting.

Old 08-18-2014, 07:52 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2764 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10534

Trayvon Martin 2.0

Same 'innocent angel' violent Ghetto Thug getting his just deserts.

Same ignorant Ghetto Trash apologists and Useful Idiot media.

Where Obama at?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
Mr. X, teacherof2
Old 08-18-2014, 08:08 PM
Nasty Nuggets
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1028

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss406

This shit is just an excuse for these retards to riot and loot stores. Black kids kill black kids everyday by the dozens and they don't seem to care about that.

The Following User Says Thank You to Nasty Nuggets For This Useful Post:
teacherof2