Activity Longevity
7/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8009
Re: Spanish Police Seize ‘ISIS Uniforms’

Quote:
Originally Posted by a175 View Post
Really...
A majority of immigrants enforce Shariah in England?
Show me something current which proves your allegation.
If you're referring to Anjem Choudary (who was actuall born in Britain anyway) and those freaks, they aren't even popular with the local mosques.
too right....i've been all over england and while i've seen a few areas that are predominantly muslim areas none of them have shariah law enforced by gangs of islamic thugs...

there have been a few isolated cases where gangs have tried to take the law into their own hands (remember when they kicked out those two guys who were doing some charity walk or something), but on the whole what karma, and of course oswald says is bullshit...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to commondenom For This Useful Post:
a175, rob666
Old 03-10-2016, 08:09 PM
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
Poster Rank:128
m

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2544 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma View Post
Oswald is telling the truth.
oswald wouldn't know truth if it hit him in his fat, redneck face with a koran

The Following User Says Thank You to commondenom For This Useful Post:
a175
Old 03-10-2016, 08:28 PM
a175
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:435

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 956 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1534

Quote:
Originally Posted by commondenom View Post
too right....i've been all over england and while i've seen a few areas that are predominantly muslim areas none of them have shariah law enforced by gangs of islamic thugs...

there have been a few isolated cases where gangs have tried to take the law into their own hands (remember when they kicked out those two guys who were doing some charity walk or something), but on the whole what karma, and of course oswald says is bullshit...
I remember seeing stories about those hooligans patrolling and yelling at people a few years back. They were dealt with promptly.
Freaking Choudary... I don't know why he isn't locked up. Has there been a terrorist attack or other incident that isn't somehow involved him (in the UK or otherwise)?

Old 03-10-2016, 09:22 PM
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:163
Female

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6038

Quote:
Really...
A majority of immigrants enforce Shariah in England?
Show me something current which proves your allegation.
If you're referring to Anjem Choudary (who was actuall born in Britain anyway) and those freaks, they aren't even popular with the local mosques.
First of all just being born in a country doesn't necessarily make you loyal to that country.
Birmingham, east London, various other towns and cities being ruled by those who are allowed to incite hatred against western laws and life. Stay in your little blind bubble.

The Following User Says Thank You to Karma For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 03-10-2016, 09:56 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2766 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10543

Quote:
First of all just being born in a country doesn't necessarily make you loyal to that country.
Birmingham, east London, various other towns and cities being ruled by those who are allowed to incite hatred against western laws and life. Stay in your little blind bubble.

Yep.

Nobody buys the moo slum CON JOB anymore.

Liberals with an agenda to destroy their own countries only pretend to believe it.

The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
spudigitti
Old 03-10-2016, 10:57 PM
a175
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★

Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1534

Quote:
Oooh right. The "no go zones"
... yeah, the ones Fox had to apologize about.

Dude I live down the road from Dearborn, Michigan. If any place outside of the Middle East would be a Shariah "no go zone", this would be the one... yet somehow they haven't started banning pork and Ford doesn't build a Jihad-150.
I dig your feedback, though. Instead of producing evidence you tell me to stay in my bubble.

Old 03-11-2016, 08:32 AM
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
Poster Rank:128
m

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2544 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8009

Quote:

bullshit.....a couple of years ago i lived in tower hamlets, east london.... loads of muslims there...more than any other 'group' of people.... but still no sharia gangs enforcing their ways on others...

birmingham, luton, i've spent loads of time in both of those places, and none of it is happening there either so unless you actually have some first hand experience, as in you and your family have been forcibly removed from the area because you don't follow sharia law then i say you are talking out of your ass......and spreading lies, just like oswald, who has never even left his trailer let alone his country...

the fact is that people are allowed to speak out against the government, they can even speak up for a system that most deem hateful (sharia)....that's our right as well as theirs, but they sure as fuck aren't ruling anything

The Following User Says Thank You to commondenom For This Useful Post:
a175
Old 03-11-2016, 09:20 AM
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:163
Female

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6038

Quote:
Oooh right. The "no go zones"
... yeah, the ones Fox had to apologize about.

Dude I live down the road from Dearborn, Michigan. If any place outside of the Middle East would be a Shariah "no go zone", this would be the one... yet somehow they haven't started banning pork and Ford doesn't build a Jihad-150.
I dig your feedback, though. Instead of producing evidence you tell me to stay in my bubble.
Dearborn Michigan....yeah that's very similar to the east end of London, Birmingham England and Leeds England. I live back in the UK after living and working in the US for 21 years. I LIVE in the changes to the tiny island that was once Great Britain.
Go on YouTube or anywhere for that matter and watch The Jihadists Next Door. Search Islamification of the West. Today's paper, the Express is running an article about 'MP's in a bid to stop Muslims enforcing shariah law in the U.K.'. This is TODAY.

Oh, just to avoid confusion, MP stands for Member of Parliament not Military Police. I've been asked that question before.

You ARE in a bubble. I have lived and travelled in many countries. I work in the UK National Health Service. I see the REAL world every day.

Heard of the London shariah no go zones?

Oh and btw, I'm not a dude.

The Following User Says Thank You to Karma For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 03-11-2016, 11:35 AM
a175
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★

Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1534

Quote:
Dearborn Michigan....yeah that's very similar to the east end of London, Birmingham England and Leeds England. I live back in the UK after living and working in the US for 21 years. I LIVE in the changes to the tiny island that was once Great Britain.
Go on YouTube or anywhere for that matter and watch The Jihadists Next Door. Search Islamification of the West. Today's paper, the Express is running an article about 'MP's in a bid to stop Muslims enforcing shariah law in the U.K.'. This is TODAY.

Oh, just to avoid confusion, MP stands for Member of Parliament not Military Police. I've been asked that question before.

You ARE in a bubble. I have lived and travelled in many countries. I work in the UK National Health Service. I see the REAL world every day.

Heard of the London shariah no go zones?

Oh and btw, I'm not a dude.
Pardon me for not noticing your femininity, madame.

Of course I've heard of the No-Go Zones... so much so that your own MP (yes, I know it isn't Military Police as I'm not an uncultured hick) said the idea of it was nonsense.
Regarding your choice of news, if I was going to base my opinions on what's written in the Express, I might as well start reading the National Enquirer as well. If that's how you get your information, I feel truly sorry for you. Besides, the MP's aren't even who brought the issue up front. It was Baroness Cox, who has a, shall we say, "interesting" record. I don't see her fighting Beth Din courts in the UK.
Regarding Dearborn, so you think it's a similar situation? Well, that's a good thing. The largest Arab population in America, and one of (if not THE) largest Muslim populations as well. There are several mosques in the city, and you can find halal food nearly everywhere. Know what else you can find? Strip clubs, liquor stores, and more pork-products than you could ever eat. Far, far more churches than mosques by the way. The only thing missing is a legitimate synagogue, which is in the next town over. It should be noted, however, that the local interfaith communities (chaired by a Muslim woman) has suggested building a synagogue in hopes of having a greater Jewish presence in Dearborn.
For future reference, if you're going to use Dearborn as an example you should probably see it with your own eyes... sort of like your notorious no-go zones.

I should also mention that you aren't so unique in your world travels.
Most of Europe and the United States, Japan, Oman, the UAE, Kuwait, Iraq, Afghanistan (3 times), and few other interesting places.

Old 03-11-2016, 11:58 AM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2766 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10543

moo slums lie constantly.

You can't believe anything that they say.

Lying is even in their moo slum DEATH Cult FAKE 'relgion'.

It's called TAQIYYA.

Everyone knows that they're lying.

The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
spudigitti