Quoted: 4830 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9575
Re: "This Space is Not for White People"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid_Head View Post
I rest my case with black people being more racist. I never will understand why black people think us white people owe them something. Last time I looked I never owned a slave and neither did my parents or my parents, parents for that matter. They just need to get off the fucking cross.
My family did.. Owned the most in Texas at one point.

That is also the reason I'm 1/16th black.

The Following User Says Thank You to JustifiableHomicide For This Useful Post:
TwistedSisterr
Old 03-16-2014, 03:03 AM
Metal Mike
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:60
The Untrollable

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Quoted: 9256 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15388

Personally, I'm in favor of voluntary segregation; but it has to be absolute. Everything from business ownership to law enforcement to pizza delivery.

Set aside some space for anyone who wants to segregate themselves and like-minded members of their own race, and make the line in the sand unblurrable. Then when those folks need a cop to handle something, they better hope that a cop of the right color is available or otherwise be ready to wait as long as it takes for one to become available.

And if they opt for home delivery, installation, and set-up of that fancy new 60-inch flatscreen they bought down at Best Buy, then they better hope that that particular Best Buy has a very diverse crew; otherwise, that flatscreen may go from being a big-ticket Christmas gift to a pleasant mid-February surprise.

It would be a grand experiement, and it would last all of about 5 minutes.

The Following User Says Thank You to Metal Mike For This Useful Post:
TwistedSisterr
Old 03-16-2014, 03:48 AM
PlinyTheYounger
Offline:
★ Sexual Tyrannosaurus ★
Poster Rank:62
Pelvic Sorcerer

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 6873 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 10/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss15207

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkest Angel View Post
So much hatred. Some people want it to live on. So counter-productive. Hopefully if we do enter WWIII we will all band together as a country instead of tearing each other down.
Yay, more conspiracies!

Old 03-16-2014, 10:45 PM
fenek
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1231
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss308

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
For many years there has been a need for more light to be put on racism from so-called minorities. I am from the south. Most people think white southerners are racist and are the problem.

However anyone that lives there could tell you there is far more racism from blacks toward whites than the other way around.
I live in the deep, deep south and I totally disagree. In my life, I've only ever met two 'true' racists, like the genuinely hateful kind. One was white and the other was black. The majority of racism I've encountered could be reduced to ballbusting. Honestly. I've yet to live in a black community where I've been treated poorly b/c of the color of my skin. With the exception of Brooklyn...

Old 03-17-2014, 07:05 AM
clndstn46
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2052

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss141

Old 03-17-2014, 07:20 AM
clndstn46
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2052

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss141

In order to discuss race and better understand each other you have to be willing to listen to the other side. I'm always open to hearing a white person explain how they feel without judgment as long as you're willing to listen to my opinion as well. I can't really speak for black people because I'm not, I'm native. Last time I tried to talk about race here some bitch jumped down my throat. Anybody willing to be civil?

Old 03-17-2014, 07:34 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by clndstn46 View Post
In order to discuss race and better understand each other you have to be willing to listen to the other side. I'm always open to hearing a white person explain how they feel without judgment as long as you're willing to listen to my opinion as well. I can't really speak for black people because I'm not, I'm native. Last time I tried to talk about race here some bitch jumped down my throat. Anybody willing to be civil?
Personally I've voiced a lot of my view point so far. But I can discuss it without jumping down your throat, lol. Although, I can be passionate about my feelings.

As someone who carries the blood of perhaps the smallest minority on earth, so rare, that AT LEAST 99% of people have never heard of us, I am open to talk. I try to be realistic rather than racist.

Some people take honestly stated facts as racism though when it seems to pick on a certain race. Even if is true, that doesn't seem to dissuade some people from making accusations of racism.

Old 03-17-2014, 07:45 AM
Metal Mike
Offline:
The Untrollable

Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15388

Quote:
Originally Posted by clndstn46 View Post
I can't really speak for black people because I'm not, I'm native.
Which tribe? I dated a girl who was half Apache, and she was nuts.

Stubborn, too, because the other half was Polish.

Old 03-17-2014, 07:47 AM
Metal Mike
Offline:
The Untrollable

Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15388

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
Personally I've voiced a lot of my view point so far. But I can discuss it without jumping down your throat, lol. Although, I can be passionate about my feelings.

As someone who carries the blood of perhaps the smallest minority on earth, so rare, that AT LEAST 99% of people have never heard of us, I am open to talk. I try to be realistic rather than racist.

Some people take honestly stated facts as racism though when it seems to pick on a certain race. Even if is true, that doesn't seem to dissuade some people from making accusations of racism.
It depends on what the speaker means to imply in stating such "facts." Also, it depends on whether or not such facts are used to make statements that are indictments of race or culture.

Old 03-17-2014, 08:14 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Mike View Post
It depends on what the speaker means to imply in stating such "facts." Also, it depends on whether or not such facts are used to make statements that are indictments of race or culture.
FIRST and foremost, understand that I don't mean ALL members of any race. Just that there are certain members of certain races that do certain things. If someone doesn't get what I mean by that, then they are way out of touch with the world around them.

The "facts" that I speak of would be for instance that certain members of certain races butcher the english language. Certain races wear their pants down around their asses and some members of other races imitate it. Or perhaps that certain races tend to have way more children than others.

Or perhaps that certain races tend to come to the U.S. and not conform and demand that we give them the full rights and benefits that natural born Americans have (And in some cases more than natural born Americans have).

As someone who carries the blood of at least two of the before hinted at races, I have the right to make such statements. And I DAMN well can't be accused of being racist when I am part minority.

I'm NOT by any means whitey who hates all other races, lol. I am a mix of at least 3 races that I know of.

Now, I'm sure that you have pictured certain races from the previous statements. So is someone racist for noticing what simply is? No.

If someone is racist just because he points out a certain behavior of many members of a race, then that would mean that Obama is racist against blacks. Because he recently made statements that there are too many black children growing up without a father in the home and it needs to be addressed.

That doesn't make him racist against his own race of course, lol. But if someone of ANY other race said that black kids rarely have a father in the home, they would be instantly accused of racism. Political correctness has went so far that it's counter productive now. Certain things we just need to be able to face and correct without accusations of racism.

The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
susanmarie79