Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: "This Space is Not for White People"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ices View Post
Stop blaming the white man for your problems.

Asians and latinos have no problems getting ahead in America, why do these people give blacks endless excuses?
Sarcasm coming up! Not directed at you ices. What you said is actually correct!

Yeah! If illegal aliens from Mexico can jump the fence and come over here and get everything for free why can't blacks who were born here take what they want for free?

Since they got stricter on welfare and food stamps it's been harder for people to get shit for free. Damn government! Just keeping the minorities down again by making them uh, go out and get a job or something, LOL!

After all this country owes minorities a free ride. Because they're a minority. Right? It's going to be something to see when whites become the minority in 10 to 20 years in the US.

I wonder if we will be treated with the same respect and given shit for free? Lol, yeah right. We will be lucky if they don't run us out of the country outright. After all what will we be worth then after we have built the structure of this country?

I do recognize that whites have not done everything, don't get me wrong. But it would be hard to argue that we did pretty much build this country as far as the foundation goes. From buildings to the government, banks, etc. Along with far more things that number too many to mention.

Anyhow, I definitely don't want to hear any minorities saying they are being kept down. I am a single white male business owner. There are few things tougher than that in America right now. I can't get a loan for instance for my business no matter what I do because I'm not a minority that the banks are willing to help because they don't want to be accused of being racist.

Plus minorities of course qualify for many opportunities that I do not in business. Ironic that banks for instance won't give whites a chance in business because they think they have it too easy. Especially considering due to that attitude we have it the hardest now, LOL.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
Ntwadumela, TwistedSisterr
Old 03-14-2014, 07:56 PM
TwistedSisterr
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:427
Tenacious Bigmouth
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1601

this topic makes me angry

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TwistedSisterr For This Useful Post:
commondenom, tootsieflowrslave
Old 03-14-2014, 07:56 PM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

Fuck majority, fuck minority, i hate everyone equally. I find it pathetic how some blacks call each other n***er but as soon as a white says it WW3 starts. I also find it pathetic seeing some whites stunned reaction when someone drops the n bomb. It's a word for fucks sake, get over it and move on.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
fenek, Kelseecat65, MCMLXIX, Pyramid_Head
Old 03-14-2014, 08:11 PM
TwistedSisterr
Offline:
Tenacious Bigmouth

Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1601

ok, see, this is my perspective. What is done is done. Yes, we as white people, have violated other races. That has been rectified. Now, we have the decendants of those races STILL holding grudges and waging wars that have NOTHING to do with us here and now. I have never harmed a native american or african american in my life, and i wont, but yet i will suffer the consequences of what MY ancestors did WHILE i teach my children love, and respect of ALL races and cultures. Sad, but true. This to me is like the fact, an arabic man killed my uncle, therefore am I going to teach hatred of arabics to my kids and grandkids to avenge his death? Am I going to blame the entire arabic nationality for MY loss? No. The only way this ever change is when the decendants of the races victimized SO LONG AGO, let loose of this false sense of ENTITLEMENT. I owe nobody nothin, for I have done nothing, but I will suffer the consequences. The difference between me and some, is I wont teach hatred because of it. Ignorance breeds ignorance and the buck stops here with me.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TwistedSisterr For This Useful Post:
azdesertsnake01, Blewvane, Kelseecat65, Megamel29, Ntwadumela, Pyramid_Head, sideshowfreak
Old 03-14-2014, 10:30 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blewvane View Post
Fuck majority, fuck minority, i hate everyone equally. I find it pathetic how some blacks call each other n***er but as soon as a white says it WW3 starts. I also find it pathetic seeing some whites stunned reaction when someone drops the n bomb. It's a word for fucks sake, get over it and move on.
Well said, me too. I'm not prejudice, I hate everyone, lol. As far as the N word, as far as I can tell, it's blacks that won't let it die. They can use it 10 times in a single paragraph.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
Kelseecat65, Pyramid_Head, TwistedSisterr
Old 03-15-2014, 03:18 AM
Megamel29
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:283
Female
Contributions: 6

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 691 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2913

I just have never understood racism. Stereotypes, I think, fit more about where you grew up, not the color of your skin. When I was a kid, I had neighbors, classmates, friends of all different backgrounds. I never saw it as a big deal because my parents didn't make it a big deal. My grandmother taught my dad "you're just as good" as someone with a different skin color, that we're no different. It's not the skin color that bothers people. It's the cultural differences. They're just too dumb to know that so when they see the skin color they associate with a certain behavior, they make assumptions.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Megamel29 For This Useful Post:
TwistedSisterr, winvens
Old 03-15-2014, 01:53 PM
Gaydolf Shitler
Offline:
DETECTIVE JOHN KIMBAL!
Poster Rank:143
cocksack

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 13/20
Today Posts
3/11 sssss6913

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamel29 View Post
How do you improve relations between races without more than one race involved? Also, I would say there is a huge connotative difference between the terms "black pride" and "white supremacy". Why did they include white supremacy on the email? It sounds more like they are implying that if white people want to form a group for white people to protest the meetings for only 'people of color', then the white people would be prejudiced for doing so.
It's quite obvious when they said "white folks" they were trying to have fun with it. But white people don't like to have fun, you forget this

fenek
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Gaydolf Shitler:
susanmarie79
Old 03-15-2014, 06:34 PM
TwistedSisterr
Offline:
Tenacious Bigmouth

Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1601

....and the people who have a white mother and black father (or vice versa)? hating white people an blah blah blah..... that pisses me off too. Just because you mixed gives you no right to freely hate the other race that you are 50% of..... those kids have it tough growing up, but the pp i grew up with always claimed black and treated whites like shit. I had a guy in high school tell me white people are trash, the little fucker was MIXED and had green eyes! I looked him in the face and said, "huh.... your eyes are the same color as MINE". He walked away.....

Old 03-15-2014, 07:03 PM
Nite
Offline:
Retarded Genius
Poster Rank:3

Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
Quoted: 16124 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss88606

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blewvane View Post
G***er

Old 03-15-2014, 07:07 PM
MCMLXIX
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:1893
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss163

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedSisterr View Post
wtf is everyones problem?? ITS SKIN, we ALL have it. who fucking cares what color it is, jesus christ almighty
People are inherently as thick as two short planks.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MCMLXIX For This Useful Post:
TwistedSisterr, winvens