Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Some Miltary Installations in America on High Alert

My girlfriend works for the Airforce in intelligence gathering using drones. They had a briefing last night telling them they have information showing 6 military bases in the US are possible targets. And told all military personnel to not wear military uniforms outside the gates of the base. They said they want to behead US personnel here in America. The threat must be credible, or they wouldn't be taking these precautionary measures.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
audiomouth, bdjackass318, Blewvane, BryanXavier, Dragonlady66, Kelseecat65, Oswald2001, Pyramid_Head, ralucagymnast, Xfactor
Old 09-23-2014, 03:14 PM
30564U
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:298
Comrade

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668
Re: Some Miltary Installations in America on High Alert

That's interesting...I heard similar info from a non-military source yesterday afternoon. I wonder how hard that intelligence is...or are they just being overly cautious? By the way, since that soilder's beheading in England a while back, there have been rumors of specific attacks on individual domestic military targets.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 30564U For This Useful Post:
K9Grip, niknik, Oswald2001
Old 09-23-2014, 03:19 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4573 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss11706

It's probably a precautionary since the bombings would most definitely strike a nerve.

30564U, audiomouth, K9Grip, Kelseecat65, niknik, Oswald2001
Old 09-24-2014, 04:17 PM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12566

Not really surprising to hear. There are plenty of those crazy bastards right here in America.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
30564U, Kelseecat65
Old 09-24-2014, 06:07 PM
Kelseecat65
Offline:
The Eternal Optimist
Poster Rank:26
Contributions: 29

Mentioned: 166 Post(s)
Quoted: 11715 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss27615

Some nut job ISIS linked soldiers beheaded a 55 year old french tourist in Algeria earlier today.

The whack jobs are going to go (more) batshit crazy as the US and Jordan conducted more airstrikes against ISIS in Syria today.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kelseecat65 For This Useful Post:
30564U
Old 09-24-2014, 07:22 PM
K9Grip
Offline:
Ill Saint Hoodrat
Poster Rank:16

Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Quoted: 19389 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss40649

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
My girlfriend works for the Airforce in intelligence gathering using drones. They had a briefing last night telling them they have information showing 6 military bases in the US are possible targets. And told all military personnel to not wear military uniforms outside the gates of the base. They said they want to behead US personnel here in America. The threat must be credible, or they wouldn't be taking these precautionary measures.
One - it's Air Force.
Two - your girlfriend is in the military, just like you were in the Army? Tell me that part about your plagiarized photos from a fake deployment...again.
Three - service members are always supposed to practice good OPSEC. Blend into your surroundings and don't wear things that give you away.

The Following User Says Thank You to K9Grip For This Useful Post:
30564U
Old 09-24-2014, 07:42 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9Grip View Post
One - it's Air Force.
Two - your girlfriend is in the military, just like you were in the Army? Tell me that part about your plagiarized photos from a fake deployment...again.
Three - service members are always supposed to practice good OPSEC. Blend into your surroundings and don't wear things that give you away.
One- I give no shit if you think I was in the Army or not. Your opinion doesn't change reality.
Two yes my girlfriend is in the Air force.
Three you don't know what you're talking about. Military personnel from bases all over the states wear their uniforms off base. Up until this week she would dress for work at home, or leave base for lunch wearing her uniform. Like 90% of service members. Now they are not to wear uniforms off base. Your primus that service members don't is a ignorant statement to say the least. But what a surprise, you talking out your ass again

Old 09-24-2014, 07:52 PM
K9Grip
Offline:
Ill Saint Hoodrat

Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss40649

Quote:
One- I give no shit if you think I was in the Army or not. Your opinion doesn't change reality.
Three you don't know what you're talking about. Military personnel from bases all over the states wear their uniforms off base. Up until this week she would dress for work at home, or leave base for lunch wearing her uniform. Like 90% of service members. Now they are not to wear uniforms off base. Your primus that service members don't is a ignorant statement to say the least. But what a surprise, you talking out your ass again
Yeah, I know nothing about the military.

They do wear uniforms off post/base and there is absolutely no way to make sure everyone off post/base is not in their uniform. They can ask all they want, but there's no way to control that.

Everyone on this site knows you lied about your military service. Also, you said she works for the AF, not that she was in it. Big difference. You would have worded it the other way around, the first time. You lie about everything.

Old 09-24-2014, 07:56 PM
K9Grip
Offline:
Ill Saint Hoodrat

Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss40649

Quote:
Again, it's Air Force not "Air force."

The Following User Says Thank You to K9Grip For This Useful Post:
bdjackass318
The Following 2 Users Disliked K9Grip For This Post:
decap, niknik
Old 09-24-2014, 08:20 PM
Pie
Offline:
العضو التناسلي النسوي
Poster Rank:261
Too cool for Genetalia

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 880 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3177

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelseecat65 View Post
Some nut job ISIS linked soldiers beheaded a 55 year old french tourist in Algeria earlier today.

The whack jobs are going to go (more) batshit crazy as the US and Jordan conducted more airstrikes against ISIS in Syria today.
You would have thought by now ISIS would have caught on that beheading people isn't working in their favour, it's been made pretty clear already after 2 American, 1 French and 1 British persons execution and the threat of a 5th along with proof of further hostages that the US, UK & France aren't going to negotiate with they and rightly so.

All these beheadings are doing are pissing off countries with far superior militaries than them, the Air strikes are getting more frequent and aggressive with every hostage they kill and every threat they make.

I'm looking forward to see what France's retaliation is going to be to the Frenchman's beheading, they already bombed the shit out of ISIS on their first attack less than 24 hours of stating they're going to intervene and have stated already than further strikes will be happening despite the execution of one of their own.

Blewvane, Kelseecat65