Quoted: 465 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2802
Re: Somali Muslim Savages Brutalize Danish Couple with Bottle and Iron Chain

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post

The wiki page for the first link even describes it as a " tabloid focusing on sensationalist news and political headlines".
It also states that their proposed 'app' was rejected due to it being deemed 'offensive'. Searched this story and that's seems to be the only reliable source and its not reliable at all

Lets face it story's like this sell and the daily mail and fox would be all over this story if it happened as described. That's not to say its not true, lets face it teenagers attack people for no reason everyday

America is just the country that shows how all the written guarantees in the world for freedom are no protection against tyranny and oppression of the worst kind. There the politician has come to be looked upon as the very scum of society - Peter Kropotkin
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to icheerthebull For This Useful Post:
gatagato, rob666
Old 12-29-2014, 04:40 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clubhouse View Post
I did indeed, now presented with the evidence you're still in denial.....I didn't read those posted by Kellyhound I checked via google myself. Now between what I've read and your unfounded barfight theory I'm kinda torn...Are the news organisations right or are you
You call this news? Really? I searched the first 2 sources extensively and THIS is what I found-

http://131.253.14.125/proxy.ashx?h=q...cle4079080.ece

Old 12-29-2014, 04:51 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by icheerthebull View Post
It also states that their proposed 'app' was rejected due to it being deemed 'offensive'. Searched this story and that's seems to be the only reliable source and its not reliable at all

Lets face it story's like this sell and the daily mail and fox would be all over this story if it happened as described. That's not to say its not true, lets sface it teenagers attack people for no reason everyday
The truth is I could post 100 links showing its history of fear mongering, anti immigration agenda, countless times its been forced to retract stories, hell there was even a long series in that tabloid about Somali immigrants supposedly taking advantage of the welfare system....... Its seems to target Muslims and Somalis in particular.
They even ran pictures of Mohammad to sell some papers once.

Now it seems they are on the edge of bankruptcy, and going to new all time lows...... There was a documentary movie recently released about it.

http://www.europeanknightsproject.com/

Old 12-29-2014, 05:03 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clubhouse View Post
I did indeed, now presented with the evidence you're still in denial.....I didn't read those posted by Kellyhound I checked via google myself. Now between what I've read and your unfounded barfight theory I'm kinda torn...Are the news organisations right or are you
Too bad you didn't take the time to post your sources either

Maybe was attacked by a muslim we have no evidence of this, all the white nationalist papers are jumping on it, but hey, maybe she was
I can't find any reliable proof of it, but maybe the tabloids get one right once in a while ( despite getting record numbers of retractions in the same year ).

Then again, is a woman getting beaten up headline international news? Maybe more so if the newspaper has an agenda, and she happened to get beaten by a group of people that newspaper has been attacking in its headlines for years now?

If her white husband beat her up ( 10000x more likely to happen statistically ) would that be headline news

Old 12-29-2014, 06:14 AM
MCBR
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:76

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 2350 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12857

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Too bad you didn't take the time to post your sources either

Maybe was attacked by a muslim we have no evidence of this, all the white nationalist papers are jumping on it, but hey, maybe she was
I can't find any reliable proof of it, but maybe the tabloids get one right once in a while ( despite getting record numbers of retractions in the same year ).

Then again, is a woman getting beaten up headline international news? Maybe more so if the newspaper has an agenda, and she happened to get beaten by a group of people that newspaper has been attacking in its headlines for years now?

If her white husband beat her up ( 10000x more likely to happen statistically ) would that be headline news
Scandinavian countries, especially Sweden, have done a big mistake by importing people like this from said countries. You'd be surprised how much crime they commit.

It is headline news there, don't compare the USA (no offence) to Denmark. The countries are worlds apart in terms of safety.

Shots fired by the police in one entire year. Guess which countries import the most shitheads. (USA excluded, they're there for comparison)

The Following User Says Thank You to MCBR For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 12-29-2014, 09:10 AM
ralucagymnast
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:289

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1032 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2812

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
And they bring that Arab/moo slum Ghetto CULTCHA wit 'em.

Wherever they go.
Absolutely. They come over here (UK) with that war mentality ingrained into them. They dont change. When I lived in London there was a Somalian family on the floor above us (we lived in a block of flats), and my husband had to talk to them because we had water coming into our lounge, drip drip drip. It emanated from their flat, and my husband said he had never seen squalor like it. There were 13 of them living in a two bedroomed flat; disgusting filthy everywhere. There was human shit on the floor, where the youngest, who was about 18 months old, was running around without a nappy (or diaper as you call it) on and just pissing and shitting anywhere. Absolute filth like you wouldnt believe. Turns out the leak came from their broken toilet, which was overflowing with shit and piss. Appalling. They are a backward race and they bring that retarded mindset with them wherever they go. Sickening.

The Following User Says Thank You to ralucagymnast For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 12-29-2014, 12:40 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2756 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10522

E-V-E-R-Y country that allows invasion by destroying moo slum hordes knows exactly what they will do.

Yet they keep bringing them in.

Not only that, but L-U-R-E them in with social programs.

Western 'Civilization' is busy building and burning their own funeral pyres.

The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
ralucagymnast
Old 12-29-2014, 11:11 PM
Nite
Offline:
Retarded Genius
Poster Rank:3

Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
Quoted: 16111 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss88592

Quote:
E-V-E-R-Y country that allows invasion by destroying moo slum hordes knows exactly what they will do.

Yet they keep bringing them in.

Not only that, but L-U-R-E them in with social programs.

Western 'Civilization' is busy building and burning their own funeral pyres.
I would say it depends on the society they go in to.
I know what you mean about the backwards aspect nature of the extreme end of the Muslim faith but you could also point the finger at Christian extremism too.
How many secrets do they keep behind locked doors?
If Muslims are so inherently evil as you claim why is the captain of the South African cricket team one?
Think that through for a second.
South Africa, which was once the bastion of all things white and pure lol.
If any culture is introduced into another society which has rigid class lines surely the nature of that culture would be to retreat into what it knows wouldn't you think?
Survival I call it.
How are they any different than the ghettos of Italians, Irish, Greeks or Asians that found themselves marginalised after immigration and ended up relying on themselves to get by?
Where do you think organised crime comes from?
It's been ignored before and it's happening again. It's in our nature to repeat our follies.
Thank fuck I live in an insignificant little rock at the other end of the world.

The Following User Says Thank You to Nite For This Useful Post:
rob666
Old 12-29-2014, 11:58 PM
jackhunter21
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3000

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss76

Quote:
You let moo slums in your country and - YOU - KNEW - what they would do.

Not only that but you - CONTINUE - to let moo slums in.

Don't b*tch about anything.

Suffer.

You deserve it.
The people who support it, the cops who enforce the bad, abusive and wrong laws and the politicians and judges who make and maintain the laws that allow it deserve it. The people who didn't want it in the first place don't deserve it. They are the victims of tyranny by the majority. And it's not a real majority because citizens often don't vote on specific issues but on specific people who then make the decisions on their own accord and not necessarily in step with the public. You have judges who validate laws which violate the constitution and will of the people. You have candidates on the ballot and it's a choice between selected people who were able to get signatures. People can say they don't like any candidate and not vote and a candidate can get in with a small percentage of registered voters.

Whatever the case hopefully Europeans wake up and turn against immigration before it's too late

The Following User Says Thank You to jackhunter21 For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 12-30-2014, 12:01 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhunter21 View Post
The people who support it, the cops who enforce the bad, abusive and wrong laws and the politicians and judges who make and maintain the laws that allow it deserve it. The people who didn't want it in the first place don't deserve it. They are the victims of tyranny by the majority. And it's not a real majority because citizens often don't vote on specific issues but on specific people who then make the decisions on their own accord and not necessarily in step with the public. You have judges who validate laws which violate the constitution and will of the people. You have candidates on the ballot and it's a choice between selected people who were able to get signatures. People can say they don't like any candidate and not vote and a candidate can get in with a small percentage of registered voters.

Whatever the case hopefully Europeans wake up and turn against immigration before it's too late
You don't vote for the person, your voting for whatever interests that person say they'll bring to Government.

Wilders would be in charge if this was the case

The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001