Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Quoted: 1894 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93392
Soldier Gets Life for Wife Bomb Plot

Quote:
A love rat former soldier was jailed for life today after being found guilty of trying to murder his pregnant wife with a grenade.
A judge called Nicholas Fabian, 33, "wicked beyond belief" for trying to blow up nurse Victoria with a car bomb.

Fabian had booby-trapped his wife's car by planting the explosive device in a wheel arch by the driver's footwell.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bomb.JPG
Views:	338
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	248095

Detectives believe Fabian - due to be deployed to Afghanistan - tried to kill his wife to "clear the decks" and set up a new life with his mistress, Jackie Phillips.

Name:  bomb1.JPG
Views: 319
Size:  27.3 KB

The explosion happened as Mrs Fabian, also 33, started to drive away in the borrowed Mazda near the family home in Highview, Vigo, Kent, on March 5 last year.

Her eight-year-old son, who was also in the car, managed to get out unscathed while her unborn child also survived unharmed.

Mrs Fabian, who was 24 weeks pregnant at the time, gave birth to a healthy baby boy three months later.

Yesterday, jurors took just an hour to convict Fabian of attempted murder and causing an explosion likely to endanger life.

Sentencing him today at Maidstone Crown Court, Judge Andrew Patience QC said he must serve a minimum of 16 years behind bars for the attempted murder conviction. He passed a 15-year concurrent sentence for the explosion charge.

The judge told him: "What you did in causing that explosion, with the consequences which flowed from it on March 5 last year, was wicked beyond belief.

"You conceived a plan to rid yourself of your wife which demonstrated low cunning in its planning and preparation, and utter heartlessness and chilling ruthlessness in its execution."

Old 02-18-2011, 05:05 PM
Hugh Jardon
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:5638

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss26
Re: Soldier Gets Life for Wife Bomb Plot

Thats fucking unbelieveable!! The poor woman was pregnant and had her 8yr old son in the car. The low life deserved longer than 16 years!!! Hes none too bright either...'mistress, former soldier, grenade planted in the car'. I bet it didn't take detectives long to work out that case.

Old 02-19-2011, 11:25 AM
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
Poster Rank:128
m

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2544 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8008

fat AND ugly.....i can't blame the guy.

Old 02-19-2011, 12:02 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Quote:
Originally Posted by commondenom View Post
But I can blame you for being a retard.

Old 02-19-2011, 12:14 PM
dooshman
Offline:
*Born Retard*
Poster Rank:58
Dude

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16098

Quote:
It's quite obvious your sorry-ass has no woman in his life.

Old 02-19-2011, 01:00 PM
Faline
Offline:
♥ Moderator ♥
Poster Rank:2
Gore Goddess
Contributions: 226

Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Quoted: 1894 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93392

Quote:

Old 02-19-2011, 03:41 PM
SnowBun
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:497
female

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1277

Quote:
HEY man HE'S THE ONE WHO FUCKING MARRIED HER!! And that 6 month baby in her belly belonged to him. WHAT? He'd rather kill his own baby along with an 8 year old innocent boy, than pay child support ?? Cause why not just get a fucking divorce.
:2 gunsfiring_v1:

Old 02-19-2011, 04:03 PM
Nite
Offline:
Retarded Genius
Poster Rank:3

Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
Quoted: 16131 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss88611

shes not ugly and who cares about her size

Old 02-19-2011, 04:20 PM
SnowBun
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:497
female

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1277

little extra info - regarding her legs, son, witness statements and testimony at the trial. It also seems as though HE has 2 sons from a previous marriage, she has 1 son from previous, they have a son together, and she recently gave birth to another baby boy.

Victoria Fabian was 24 weeks pregnant when an explosion ripped through her car, causing her to lose part of her leg.

Her eight-year-old son, from a previous relationship, suffered minor injuries as she pushed him from the vehicle. Her three-year-old son Henry was not in the car when it exploded outside her home.

One witness said Mrs Fabian's legs had been "shredded" by the explosion while others spoke of hearing a loud boom throughout the village.

Resident Vincent Redman, 17, told reporters: "I went out with my mum and her partner and she was in the driver's seat screaming.

"Her legs were shredded - one was badly burnt and the other was all bloodied."

Moments after the explosion, on Friday, neighbours rushed to help and covered Vicky's wounds with T-shirts and towels.

Ten minutes later she was flown by air ambulance to hospital.

Mrs Fabian wrote her husband a letter confronting him about her suspicions on him cheating and also over a credit card debt of £1,400 she discovered he had run up.

Part of it read: "I just feel that you're taking me for a fool. Whether it's because you're protecting me or you're scared, I don't know."

She left the letter out while she went to work a late shift at Tonbridge Cottage Hospital on March 4 before returning home at around 10.20pm and talking the contents through with Fabian.

After this, she "thought they had resolved their problems", Mr Reeds said.

Mrs Fabian told the court: "We agreed to put it behind us. We watched something on telly. We were hungry so we had a pizza and a cuddle on the sofa."

Describing the blast, she wept as she said: "The windscreen shattered and there was a loud bang.

"I can remember thinking a tree or something had fallen on the car and Charlie was asking me what had happened, and I couldn't feel anything from my waist down so I told him to get out of the car."

She said the next thing she remembered was "Nick running towards me, crying".

She added: "He was trying to get me out of the car. I remember feeling that I was losing a lot of blood."

The explosion blasted holes in her legs and she needed skin grafts to repair the damage. She remained in hospital for two months.

Mrs Fabian faces a life-time of physical pain and will not fully function again, the judge added.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
NICHOLAS FABIAN BOMBED WIFE.jpg  

N FABIAN victoria crutches.jpg  

n fabian car on fire.jpg  

n fabian car aerial view.jpg  

Attached Images

Old 02-19-2011, 05:05 PM
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
Poster Rank:128
m

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2544 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8008

Quote:
Originally Posted by dooshman View Post
It's quite obvious your sorry-ass has no woman in his life.

how is that obvious?? 5..4..