Go Back  

Snipers Shoot 11 Dallas Police Officers, 5 Dead During Protests 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #151  
Old 07-12-2016, 05:04 PM
Coreym07's Avatar
Coreym07
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2382
Dick In A Box
Join Date: May 2013
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss115
Re: Snipers Shoot 11 Dallas Police Officers, 5 Dead During Protests

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattersin View Post
I hope y'all realize this isn't a political activism thread, and even if it was, what's your point? Are you doing some lobbying? No. Keep to topic like good journalist do and have your political arguments in private messages.
Now, I'm seeing videos on YouTube of people saying the Dallas Shooting is a hoax and false flag. They believe that there shouldn't have been sparks from when the gunman was firing his weapon at the already dead officer. They're freezing frames to point out people standing too close to the area. And also have a news reporter saying the words "I don't know how many actors were involved" and etc.... anyone else think this could be a false flag?
"actors" or "attackers" could easily mess that up in the heat of the moment.

Shoot any firearm at night and you'll see sparks, especially with cheap ammo, as well as when that round strikes concrete and fragments bounce every where their will be sparks.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Coreym07 For This Useful Post:
mattersin, wmbondurant
  #152  
Old 07-13-2016, 03:05 AM
WonderMomma's Avatar
WonderMomma
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1389
Female
Join Date: Dec 2011
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss260
Re: Snipers Shoot 11 Dallas Police Officers, 5 Dead During Protests

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattersin View Post
I hope y'all realize this isn't a political activism thread, and even if it was, what's your point? Are you doing some lobbying? No. Keep to topic like good journalist do and have your political arguments in private messages.
Now, I'm seeing videos on YouTube of people saying the Dallas Shooting is a hoax and false flag. They believe that there shouldn't have been sparks from when the gunman was firing his weapon at the already dead officer. They're freezing frames to point out people standing too close to the area. And also have a news reporter saying the words "I don't know how many actors were involved" and etc.... anyone else think this could be a false flag?
Let me say this before I address you... what happened in Dallas was awful, traumatic and unbelievable. Frankly, it pisses me off that some crazy fuck thought it was his right or responsibility to take the lives of completely innocent police officers who were husbands, fathers, sons, brothers, friends and most importantly human beings who had nothing to do with any of the incidences with trigger happy police officers gunning down African Americans at a quickly growing rate in this country. Which was the motive of this particular shooter. I feel for those victims, their families, friends, fellow officers that were there or partners of the victims, the witnesses who will never forget that day and what they saw, the injured and all the responders and medical staff that were all affected by this tragedy. I even feel for the shooters family. I haven't heard much of the footage of his father that's been played repeatedly on CNN, but I've been sitting here while it's on with the volume down. I can see his turmoil all over his face. People often turn on the perpetrators family, but I honestly believe a lot of them have no idea that their child or family member is about to go and do what this guy did. I know in some cases some family members have a clue, some friends may have worries or concerns and many times its the girlfriends that know the most or are directly involved in some way. Anyway, what pisses me off the most when someone chooses to go out and take innocent peoples lives this way, it's actually defeating their whole motive or purpose for doing it. It does nothing to solve the problem, if anything exacerbates it. And the people, police officers that are actually responsible and involved in all these shootings and killings of African Americans are NEVER directly affected by these mass shooters acts of violence. Sure, they're aware that they are the reason this guy went out and now there are five men, gone because this guy decided to do what he did... but that's about it. In fact, in many of these mass shooting situations or even terrorist attacks... none of the people these perpetrators say "wronged them" or the caused the motives behind the shootings are never ever affect directly by them. Not to say that they should be... but if the people that go out and do this kind of stuff realized that doing this is not going to change what already been done, nor what's likely to come. That has to come from the police departments themselves. And these shooters are not helping matters any when they kill five innocent police officers basically for nothing and that just puts all police officers on higher alert creating a snowball affect. The officers that are going to shoot first and ask questions later, or "bad apples" if you will are just going to be even more trigger happy and it might even create a few more trigger happy police officers that normally wouldn't have been so on edge.

And I don't want anything I say in this post or any other to downplay this incident or make people think I'm not concerned about it. I am incredibly concerned about this and all the other crazy things going on in the world, then I have my own personal issues to stress about. We all do Sometimes it's too much, and although I don't do this often online, sometimes I have to just let it out when someone says some dumb shit to me, which is the only reason I'm responding to this guys post.

Now, back to you mattersin... how was that for on topic? I regret I didn't voice that in my first post, but my post you question was only a response to something someone else wrote. Plain and simple.

Before I continue, I'm going to presume by ya'll, you mean me. I have not read every post in this thread, so if I'm wrong, please forgive me and ignore everything in this post except the part about you possibly being a hypocrite, k? Oh, and the part about how I should have masturbated instead... all that still applies whether you were responding to my post or not. Thank you so much.

And if you did mean me... oh mattersin... you're not gonna like me or this post very much at all, I'm afraid. I normally would not go back and forth with anyone online... it's very rare that I do. If I'm honest, it's silly and dramafied, and I cannot stand drama. People who bicker, fight, troll, insult others from behind a computer screen are usually cowards, wanna be bullies, who in real life would never have the balls to say the things they say online to that persons face. I am not one of those people, so if I wouldn't say it to your face, I'm not gonna put it online. Period. You need to know that about me. I'm usually the one trying to stop people from bickering online, but I can also be a raging sarcastic bitch and lucky you, I have some time to waste, you put me in that mood and I honestly think you need a little verbal spankin'... so get ready to be bent over my knee.

First of all, I was simply voicing my opinion as we all do on this website... to one particular individual who mentioned politics as being part of the problem in this country, with which I completely agree. Let me summarize some things juuuust in case your post was made in haste, because open your mouth before you read everything and let it sink in, or your a hothead and something I said pissed you off so you posted without even thinking twice about what you were saying. Zhazoo, the OP to whom I replied, is a resident of Dallas and is extremely fed up with all the corruption in this country as well as the people in it. He seems to be a fellow Misanthrope now, although he probably doesn't even know it. Regardless, as a true Misanthrope myself, I identified with his frustration of being sick and fucking tired of humanity in general and I got all excited!! Then I saw that he said things were going to end up in an all out bloodbath. Now if I had a penis, I would have had an instant boner. But I don't, so instead of masturbating to subdue my excitement due to identifying with someone who seems to share my views, and with only three or four words, which was HOT... I posted my reply to his post instead. (I should have masturbated and saved myself some time and typing having to put you in check).

Anyway, I replied agreeing with him and elaborated by expressing my OPINION of why and how a bloodbath is indeed coming our way. There was a little bit of everything in his post; politics, loathing people in general, being fed up, corruption, cops, deadly inevitable violence headed our way even worse than it is now, but my post was all related to the topic of the post I was specifically replying to by HIM. OH WAIT, except religion. He didn't mention religion. OOOPSI.

Wait, I talked A LOT about religion in the process, so why no mention of that from you? Don't answer that, I don't care.

The reason I don't care about why you didn't mention my going off topic by talking about religion is because I already know the answer. It's either one of the following reasons or possibly both: You're a Trump lover and my post pissed you off so you jumped the gun out of anger by asking me if I was a political activist or lobbying. Or, you're not as smart as you think you are because if I went off topic at all it was ONLY about religion (but not really even then). See, your post really should have been: "I hope y'all realize this isn't a religious activism thread, and even if it was, what's your point? Are you doing some bible thumping? No. Keep to topic like good journalist do and have your religious arguments in private messages." and THEN commenced immediately contradicting yourself by talking about conspiracy theories. :-) More about that later.

And the only one arguing is you. I wasn't arguing with Zhazoo, the person I was replying to. AT ALL. I was simply stating my opinion and elaborating on his post.

I didn't respond to his post because he mentioned politics (which he mentioned first, I just elaborated on it) but only in excitement to see someone else is sick and tired of people as a whole and especially because he too, believes things are going to get a hell of a lot worse, as do I, both of which triggered my girl boner. I was compelled to either masturbate or post. Regretfully, as you now know, I posted. I had no choice but to talk about politics (Trump) as it relates to all the escalation of violence we've all seen, just as he was referring to corrupt politicians in the same way in his post. And I did so with absolutely no intention of turning this into and political thread, nor anything other than the fact that we are only going to see more violence, which is already happening, and that violence is going to get a hell of a lot more intense and deadly.

But it's all related. In fact I think I will definitely post more on that in a separate post on this thread as it will still be on topic and you will have nothing to bitch about other than how long it may be and perhaps how badly I've pissed you off in this post... but at the same time it will better explain my "POINT" of my post in question here. And I highly doubt my one little post out of 150-something posts will turn this thread on a dime to a political activism thread. Really?

Now listen to this part really well... I might be able to accuse you of being a hypocrite by asking if you realize this is not a conspiracy theory thread with your mention of "false flags", "hoaxes" and "actors". Your mention this reporter saying this, someone else saying that and hearing someone else say something about no sparks when the shooter shot at an already deceased police officer and people freeze framing videos and shit like that. Right? Yes, I definitely could accuse you.

Yet, I won't nor do I need to because where I live (not sure if you too are in the US) there's something called the First Amendment and within it the right, afforded to us by the Constitution of the United States of freedom of speech.

So as an American, you're fucking allowed to fucking say whatever the fuck you want to say whenever you fucking want to fucking say it. Like my gratuitous use of the word "fuck". I'm allowed to do that. So in turn, you're allowed to be a hypocrite by first accusing me of turning this thread into something related to political activism, lobbying and how to be a proper "journalist" then in the same fucking post, start talking about conspiracy theories, false flags, hoaxes, muzzle flashes, freeze framing and actors... implying that this whole horrific Dallas incident was something set up by some group or our government as an excuse to carry something else out. I believe there are false flags, but not every fucking incident that occurs is one and I loathe it when every single incident is questioned to be a false flag. Since you brought it up... some people truly believe 911 was a false flag, and it may have been, I'm not arguing that it was not a false flag, in fact it wouldn't surprise me one bit. Which means Bush purposely murdered 3,000 of his own people on his own soil, reeking havoc and terror in the hearts of every one of us who could comprehend the magnitude of what was happening, and causing immeasurable suffering for all those victims families and friends... so he could make himself and a bunch of other fucking people rich while putting the US in the financial shitter by declaring war on two countries, sacrificing countless members of our military - which that toll continues to this day as we've lost more Iraq/Afghanistan war vets to suicide on our own soil because of what they saw and had to do while they were over there, which I'm not EVEN going to touch that topic and start talking about THAT shit here, but we've lost more to suicide than we lost in combat in both of those wars combined since the start of those wars, average of 22 a day, every day), innocent lives of civilians within these countries, created all these state of the art military machines and equipment produced, sold, and bought with money pulled out of thin air making billions for people like Dick Cheney and other "defense contractors" making these machines, one of which being the drone which has illegally killed thousands of people in not only Iraq and Afghanistan but in countries we are NOT at war with (Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia). Whoever thought of this unmanned, gutless, no balls having, method of mass killing machine is living fucking large right now because again, our government bought a shit ton of them and they used the fuck out of them. And they made members of our military, some older some just kids who some have also suffered PTSD from having to murder thousands of innocent people with the press of a button with these drones all over the globe like they were playing a video game. Last time I checked, militarized attacks or killings in a country with which we are not at war with is extremely illegal. As is assassination by the US government.

Oh fuck me running, I've gone off way off topic here... or have I? Did your post make this thread into a conspiracy theory thread therefore making my discussion of the reasons why 911 could have been a false flag, then going off on a tangent about drones perfectly ok? Oh God, or am I actually contributing to your hypocritical mention of conspiracy theories? Oh my. At least I still have the first amendment! YAY ME!

Anyway, while you're accusing me of turning this into something political and I'm accusing you of being a hypocrite all the while we're both referring to the same fucking topic. Stupid. However, according to our first amendment rights, we're allowed to do this too. Isn't this fun?

Secondly, no, I am not an political activist nor a lobbyist (who exactly did you mistake me lobbying for in my post, I clearly said I loathe them all). In fact, quite the opposite. I hate politics and try to avoid talking about it like the plague. I am a middle of the road type of person... I believe gays should be allowed to be married, but I don't want anyone taking my guns from me... I am not a racist, I don't discriminate, I love animals, I believe pot should be legal and we need to let out all the non-violent drug offenders piling up in our prisons for long or life sentences because they had a large stash of pot in their car, etc. and so forth. I don't like talking about my views on politics a lot because as with Religion, things get heated if someone cannot change my mind to believe what they believe, people get all butt hurt and start calling me names or damn me to hell (where at this point I start shutting the conversation down realizing I'm dealing with someone with no capability of rational thinking and stop giving two shits about what they think...), or most people are incapable of a proper intelligent debate that will even make me WANT to hear them out and consider their views and most cannot agree to disagree. I, on the other hand, don't try to change peoples minds, love when I find someone who knows how to properly debate such a challenging and controversial subject without it escalating and I am quite happy to agree to disagree.

And by the way, who the hell are you to criticize the way I document my opinion by telling me how to be a good journalist by staying on topic when you yourself started throwing out conspiracy theories? Do good journalist do that? Don't think so. Sorry, but I don't like people who don't know me or have never read anything but one post that I've written tell me how to write anything. I do a lot of writing and I know what the hell I'm doing, thank you very much. This site just so happens to allow me to express my opinion in any way that I want to as long as I'm not trolling, harassing or purposely picking fights like pricks like you. I mean, did you think I wasn't going to respond to your inaccurate, completely hypocritical post and pick it apart completely and put you on blast? So NOW because of you, this post is way off topic because I had to waste my time and energy explaining how stupid your fucking post was. So thank you very much for that.

But again I will remind you, I expressed my opinion in response to this particular person to make the point that again, in my opinion, shit is going to get even worse if Trump ends up as president... and I proceeded to explain my reasons for that opinion. Shit is going to get worse no matter who ends up sitting in the oval office. But my opinion is, that if it's Trump, we're doomed because he's spreading hate, racism, religious discrimination, sexism, and simply impossible, unrealistic "methods" for dealing with violence, immigration and terrorists. He talks out the side of his face and just like the rest of them, lies through his veneers, just to work his way into possibly becoming president, just like Obama did, and Bush, and Bush Sr., and ... nevermind. If you haven't gotten my point and intent yet, there's not hope you ever will.

Finally, I will leave you with this, completely devoid of my sarcastic bitchiness, because in all seriousness, my belief is Trump would be a dangerous president if allowed to do some of the things he wants to do. So dangerous, that I truly do hope he proves me wrong and is the best president we have ever had, should he get the job. I won't hold my breath though, he's already pissed off too many very large groups of the population. Him becoming president would start the clock of a ticking time bomb scenario with no hope of it being defused. I hope I'm wrong.

Respond to this if you must, but I've made my point, multiple times, pointed out your "misunderstanding" of my post as well as the fact that you're a hypocrite and shouldn't be telling people you don't know how to "be a good journalist" when you yourself suck at it. I've said all I have to say to you and normally am not known to bicker with anyone on this site nor any other. So, you won't be getting any more of my time and attention no matter what. Perhaps if you know that now, I'll have saved you some time by recommending you just not respond. But if you choose to, that's up to you. I won't be responding back. I don't believe in arguing on the internet and normally would just ignore someone like you, but you happen to catch me at the perfect time when I needed to call someone out on their bullshit.

Have a lovely evening. :-)

Reply With Quote
  #153  
Old 07-13-2016, 03:16 AM
wmbondurant's Avatar
wmbondurant
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:229
Join Date: Apr 2010
 
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 1542 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 13/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss3866
Re: Snipers Shoot 11 Dallas Police Officers, 5 Dead During Protests

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderMomma View Post


Let me say this before I address you... what happened in Dallas was awful, traumatic and unbelievable. Frankly, it pisses me off that some crazy fuck thought it was his right or responsibility to take the lives of completely innocent police officers who were husbands, fathers, sons, brothers, friends and most importantly human beings who had nothing to do with any of the incidences with trigger happy police officers gunning down African Americans at a quickly growing rate in this country. Which was the motive of this particular shooter. I feel for those victims, their families, friends, fellow officers that were there or partners of the victims, the witnesses who will never forget that day and what they saw, the injured and all the responders and medical staff that were all affected by this tragedy. I even feel for the shooters family. I haven't heard much of the footage of his father that's been played repeatedly on CNN, but I've been sitting here while it's on with the volume down. I can see his turmoil all over his face. People often turn on the perpetrators family, but I honestly believe a lot of them have no idea that their child or family member is about to go and do what this guy did. I know in some cases some family members have a clue, some friends may have worries or concerns and many times its the girlfriends that know the most or are directly involved in some way. Anyway, what pisses me off the most when someone chooses to go out and take innocent peoples lives this way, it's actually defeating their whole motive or purpose for doing it. It does nothing to solve the problem, if anything exacerbates it. And the people, police officers that are actually responsible and involved in all these shootings and killings of African Americans are NEVER directly affected by these mass shooters acts of violence. Sure, they're aware that they are the reason this guy went out and now there are five men, gone because this guy decided to do what he did... but that's about it. In fact, in many of these mass shooting situations or even terrorist attacks... none of the people these perpetrators say "wronged them" or the caused the motives behind the shootings are never ever affect directly by them. Not to say that they should be... but if the people that go out and do this kind of stuff realized that doing this is not going to change what already been done, nor what's likely to come. That has to come from the police departments themselves. And these shooters are not helping matters any when they kill five innocent police officers basically for nothing and that just puts all police officers on higher alert creating a snowball affect. The officers that are going to shoot first and ask questions later, or "bad apples" if you will are just going to be even more trigger happy and it might even create a few more trigger happy police officers that normally wouldn't have been so on edge.

And I don't want anything I say in this post or any other to downplay this incident or make people think I'm not concerned about it. I am incredibly concerned about this and all the other crazy things going on in the world, then I have my own personal issues to stress about. We all do Sometimes it's too much, and although I don't do this often online, sometimes I have to just let it out when someone says some dumb shit to me, which is the only reason I'm responding to this guys post.

Now, back to you mattersin... how was that for on topic? I regret I didn't voice that in my first post, but my post you question was only a response to something someone else wrote. Plain and simple.

Before I continue, I'm going to presume by ya'll, you mean me. I have not read every post in this thread, so if I'm wrong, please forgive me and ignore everything in this post except the part about you possibly being a hypocrite, k? Oh, and the part about how I should have masturbated instead... all that still applies whether you were responding to my post or not. Thank you so much.

And if you did mean me... oh mattersin... you're not gonna like me or this post very much at all, I'm afraid. I normally would not go back and forth with anyone online... it's very rare that I do. If I'm honest, it's silly and dramafied, and I cannot stand drama. People who bicker, fight, troll, insult others from behind a computer screen are usually cowards, wanna be bullies, who in real life would never have the balls to say the things they say online to that persons face. I am not one of those people, so if I wouldn't say it to your face, I'm not gonna put it online. Period. You need to know that about me. I'm usually the one trying to stop people from bickering online, but I can also be a raging sarcastic bitch and lucky you, I have some time to waste, you put me in that mood and I honestly think you need a little verbal spankin'... so get ready to be bent over my knee.

First of all, I was simply voicing my opinion as we all do on this website... to one particular individual who mentioned politics as being part of the problem in this country, with which I completely agree. Let me summarize some things juuuust in case your post was made in haste, because open your mouth before you read everything and let it sink in, or your a hothead and something I said pissed you off so you posted without even thinking twice about what you were saying. Zhazoo, the OP to whom I replied, is a resident of Dallas and is extremely fed up with all the corruption in this country as well as the people in it. He seems to be a fellow Misanthrope now, although he probably doesn't even know it. Regardless, as a true Misanthrope myself, I identified with his frustration of being sick and fucking tired of humanity in general and I got all excited!! Then I saw that he said things were going to end up in an all out bloodbath. Now if I had a penis, I would have had an instant boner. But I don't, so instead of masturbating to subdue my excitement due to identifying with someone who seems to share my views, and with only three or four words, which was HOT... I posted my reply to his post instead. (I should have masturbated and saved myself some time and typing having to put you in check).

Anyway, I replied agreeing with him and elaborated by expressing my OPINION of why and how a bloodbath is indeed coming our way. There was a little bit of everything in his post; politics, loathing people in general, being fed up, corruption, cops, deadly inevitable violence headed our way even worse than it is now, but my post was all related to the topic of the post I was specifically replying to by HIM. OH WAIT, except religion. He didn't mention religion. OOOPSI.

Wait, I talked A LOT about religion in the process, so why no mention of that from you? Don't answer that, I don't care.

The reason I don't care about why you didn't mention my going off topic by talking about religion is because I already know the answer. It's either one of the following reasons or possibly both: You're a Trump lover and my post pissed you off so you jumped the gun out of anger by asking me if I was a political activist or lobbying. Or, you're not as smart as you think you are because if I went off topic at all it was ONLY about religion (but not really even then). See, your post really should have been: "I hope y'all realize this isn't a religious activism thread, and even if it was, what's your point? Are you doing some bible thumping? No. Keep to topic like good journalist do and have your religious arguments in private messages." and THEN commenced immediately contradicting yourself by talking about conspiracy theories. :-) More about that later.

And the only one arguing is you. I wasn't arguing with Zhazoo, the person I was replying to. AT ALL. I was simply stating my opinion and elaborating on his post.

I didn't respond to his post because he mentioned politics (which he mentioned first, I just elaborated on it) but only in excitement to see someone else is sick and tired of people as a whole and especially because he too, believes things are going to get a hell of a lot worse, as do I, both of which triggered my girl boner. I was compelled to either masturbate or post. Regretfully, as you now know, I posted. I had no choice but to talk about politics (Trump) as it relates to all the escalation of violence we've all seen, just as he was referring to corrupt politicians in the same way in his post. And I did so with absolutely no intention of turning this into and political thread, nor anything other than the fact that we are only going to see more violence, which is already happening, and that violence is going to get a hell of a lot more intense and deadly.

But it's all related. In fact I think I will definitely post more on that in a separate post on this thread as it will still be on topic and you will have nothing to bitch about other than how long it may be and perhaps how badly I've pissed you off in this post... but at the same time it will better explain my "POINT" of my post in question here. And I highly doubt my one little post out of 150-something posts will turn this thread on a dime to a political activism thread. Really?

Now listen to this part really well... I might be able to accuse you of being a hypocrite by asking if you realize this is not a conspiracy theory thread with your mention of "false flags", "hoaxes" and "actors". Your mention this reporter saying this, someone else saying that and hearing someone else say something about no sparks when the shooter shot at an already deceased police officer and people freeze framing videos and shit like that. Right? Yes, I definitely could accuse you.

Yet, I won't nor do I need to because where I live (not sure if you too are in the US) there's something called the First Amendment and within it the right, afforded to us by the Constitution of the United States of freedom of speech.

So as an American, you're fucking allowed to fucking say whatever the fuck you want to say whenever you fucking want to fucking say it. Like my gratuitous use of the word "fuck". I'm allowed to do that. So in turn, you're allowed to be a hypocrite by first accusing me of turning this thread into something related to political activism, lobbying and how to be a proper "journalist" then in the same fucking post, start talking about conspiracy theories, false flags, hoaxes, muzzle flashes, freeze framing and actors... implying that this whole horrific Dallas incident was something set up by some group or our government as an excuse to carry something else out. I believe there are false flags, but not every fucking incident that occurs is one and I loathe it when every single incident is questioned to be a false flag. Since you brought it up... some people truly believe 911 was a false flag, and it may have been, I'm not arguing that it was not a false flag, in fact it wouldn't surprise me one bit. Which means Bush purposely murdered 3,000 of his own people on his own soil, reeking havoc and terror in the hearts of every one of us who could comprehend the magnitude of what was happening, and causing immeasurable suffering for all those victims families and friends... so he could make himself and a bunch of other fucking people rich while putting the US in the financial shitter by declaring war on two countries, sacrificing countless members of our military - which that toll continues to this day as we've lost more Iraq/Afghanistan war vets to suicide on our own soil because of what they saw and had to do while they were over there, which I'm not EVEN going to touch that topic and start talking about THAT shit here, but we've lost more to suicide than we lost in combat in both of those wars combined since the start of those wars, average of 22 a day, every day), innocent lives of civilians within these countries, created all these state of the art military machines and equipment produced, sold, and bought with money pulled out of thin air making billions for people like Dick Cheney and other "defense contractors" making these machines, one of which being the drone which has illegally killed thousands of people in not only Iraq and Afghanistan but in countries we are NOT at war with (Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia). Whoever thought of this unmanned, gutless, no balls having, method of mass killing machine is living fucking large right now because again, our government bought a shit ton of them and they used the fuck out of them. And they made members of our military, some older some just kids who some have also suffered PTSD from having to murder thousands of innocent people with the press of a button with these drones all over the globe like they were playing a video game. Last time I checked, militarized attacks or killings in a country with which we are not at war with is extremely illegal. As is assassination by the US government.

Oh fuck me running, I've gone off way off topic here... or have I? Did your post make this thread into a conspiracy theory thread therefore making my discussion of the reasons why 911 could have been a false flag, then going off on a tangent about drones perfectly ok? Oh God, or am I actually contributing to your hypocritical mention of conspiracy theories? Oh my. At least I still have the first amendment! YAY ME!

Anyway, while you're accusing me of turning this into something political and I'm accusing you of being a hypocrite all the while we're both referring to the same fucking topic. Stupid. However, according to our first amendment rights, we're allowed to do this too. Isn't this fun?

Secondly, no, I am not an political activist nor a lobbyist (who exactly did you mistake me lobbying for in my post, I clearly said I loathe them all). In fact, quite the opposite. I hate politics and try to avoid talking about it like the plague. I am a middle of the road type of person... I believe gays should be allowed to be married, but I don't want anyone taking my guns from me... I am not a racist, I don't discriminate, I love animals, I believe pot should be legal and we need to let out all the non-violent drug offenders piling up in our prisons for long or life sentences because they had a large stash of pot in their car, etc. and so forth. I don't like talking about my views on politics a lot because as with Religion, things get heated if someone cannot change my mind to believe what they believe, people get all butt hurt and start calling me names or damn me to hell (where at this point I start shutting the conversation down realizing I'm dealing with someone with no capability of rational thinking and stop giving two shits about what they think...), or most people are incapable of a proper intelligent debate that will even make me WANT to hear them out and consider their views and most cannot agree to disagree. I, on the other hand, don't try to change peoples minds, love when I find someone who knows how to properly debate such a challenging and controversial subject without it escalating and I am quite happy to agree to disagree.

And by the way, who the hell are you to criticize the way I document my opinion by telling me how to be a good journalist by staying on topic when you yourself started throwing out conspiracy theories? Do good journalist do that? Don't think so. Sorry, but I don't like people who don't know me or have never read anything but one post that I've written tell me how to write anything. I do a lot of writing and I know what the hell I'm doing, thank you very much. This site just so happens to allow me to express my opinion in any way that I want to as long as I'm not trolling, harassing or purposely picking fights like pricks like you. I mean, did you think I wasn't going to respond to your inaccurate, completely hypocritical post and pick it apart completely and put you on blast? So NOW because of you, this post is way off topic because I had to waste my time and energy explaining how stupid your fucking post was. So thank you very much for that.

But again I will remind you, I expressed my opinion in response to this particular person to make the point that again, in my opinion, shit is going to get even worse if Trump ends up as president... and I proceeded to explain my reasons for that opinion. Shit is going to get worse no matter who ends up sitting in the oval office. But my opinion is, that if it's Trump, we're doomed because he's spreading hate, racism, religious discrimination, sexism, and simply impossible, unrealistic "methods" for dealing with violence, immigration and terrorists. He talks out the side of his face and just like the rest of them, lies through his veneers, just to work his way into possibly becoming president, just like Obama did, and Bush, and Bush Sr., and ... nevermind. If you haven't gotten my point and intent yet, there's not hope you ever will.

Finally, I will leave you with this, completely devoid of my sarcastic bitchiness, because in all seriousness, my belief is Trump would be a dangerous president if allowed to do some of the things he wants to do. So dangerous, that I truly do hope he proves me wrong and is the best president we have ever had, should he get the job. I won't hold my breath though, he's already pissed off too many very large groups of the population. Him becoming president would start the clock of a ticking time bomb scenario with no hope of it being defused. I hope I'm wrong.

Respond to this if you must, but I've made my point, multiple times, pointed out your "misunderstanding" of my post as well as the fact that you're a hypocrite and shouldn't be telling people you don't know how to "be a good journalist" when you yourself suck at it. I've said all I have to say to you and normally am not known to bicker with anyone on this site nor any other. So, you won't be getting any more of my time and attention no matter what. Perhaps if you know that now, I'll have saved you some time by recommending you just not respond. But if you choose to, that's up to you. I won't be responding back. I don't believe in arguing on the internet and normally would just ignore someone like you, but you happen to catch me at the perfect time when I needed to call someone out on their bullshit.

Have a lovely evening. :-)
http://www.documentingreality.com/fo...ges/upload.png

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
image.jpeg  

Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wmbondurant For This Useful Post:
mattersin, MrEzzzkiel, Nasty Nuggets, Pigeon, RealityUnfolding
  #154  
Old 07-13-2016, 12:06 PM
RealityUnfolding's Avatar
RealityUnfolding
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:963
Female
Join Date: Jan 2013
Contributions: 14
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 8/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss458
Re: Snipers Shoot 11 Dallas Police Officers, 5 Dead During Protests

Holy shit, I thought *I* was fucking long winded...

I'm going white suburban girl on this one but...

I literally can't even. I tried, because I give credit for people who follow my long rants but holy fuck, wall o' text with absolutely zero of value to say.

__________________
My 1st major thread - Impotent Rage asks: Who's going to play Dzhokhar Tsarnaev?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityUnfolding View Post
Bieber. And make it a snuff film.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RealityUnfolding For This Useful Post:
MrEzzzkiel, Pigeon, pureaddiction, wmbondurant
  #155  
Old 07-14-2016, 11:25 AM
K53's Avatar
K53
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:316
Join Date: Jul 2015
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 3/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss2448
Re: Snipers Shoot 11 Dallas Police Officers, 5 Dead During Protests

America has serious mental health issues.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to K53 For This Useful Post:
AliceInChains, mattersin
  #156  
Old 07-14-2016, 01:33 PM
mattersin's Avatar
mattersin
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3599
Male
Join Date: Feb 2016
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 2/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssssss57
Re: Snipers Shoot 11 Dallas Police Officers, 5 Dead During Protests

Thinking I'm going to read your opinion that's almost the length of a novel and has absolutely nothing to do with the topic of this thread:

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
received_1079815805413445.jpeg  

12359938_1014257145302645_2099923824481301497_n.jpg  

12661892_1038353499559676_8295337901844125176_n.jpg  

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mattersin For This Useful Post:
BostonPancake, mmeroyale, RealityUnfolding
  #157  
Old 07-14-2016, 01:43 PM
mattersin's Avatar
mattersin
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3599
Male
Join Date: Feb 2016
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 2/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssssss57
Re: Snipers Shoot 11 Dallas Police Officers, 5 Dead During Protests

Quote:
Originally Posted by K53 View Post
America has serious mental health issues.
Agreed. If you have to go to jail in my state; even if you're documented with mental issues and are making suicidal threats, you don't go to the hospital to be evaluated first. You get stripped naked and have to wear a padded dress in a isolation block with 24 hour lockdown terms. And just so you don't kill yourself they come and make you stand up every 15 minutes, including at night. People aren't being treated for their health issues properly. Especially our war veterans.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mattersin For This Useful Post:
AliceInChains, lozzy_ash
  #158  
Old 07-17-2016, 12:27 AM
BBKF's Avatar
BBKF
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:654
Female
Join Date: Feb 2010
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss838
Re: Snipers Shoot 11 Dallas Police Officers, 5 Dead During Protests

Quote:
Originally Posted by imi View Post

good idea, but

a) The US goverment is not so friendly in these days the question of immigration
Highly selective system works now in the US, who become a citizen of the US from a foreign country
Now the americans have fake television ideals from the "perfect" human candidates, and who not fit into this imagined pink dream picture, they shit on it


b) Otherwise I think I cannot purchase AK12 in the US because all Russian firearm import is banned from one or two year ago I think.
In the US you can buy only US made AK clone assault rifles from now


c) Too much Jews living in America approx 5 million,think about it: almost a second Israel
I'm not feeling safe in the US because the Jews stick together in good or evil goals also with Israel and the whole European-Russian Jewish community
They are present in every level in the US, and they got a lot of dough
You don't want to live in the US because you are afraid of Jews?

Reply With Quote
  #159  
Old 07-17-2016, 04:30 PM
morbid eyes's Avatar
morbid eyes
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1988
Join Date: Feb 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss151
Re: 2 Dallas Police Shot During Protests

you talk too much woman..Bring on the Trump

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morbid eyes For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #160  
Old 07-19-2016, 01:57 AM
MadBunny's Avatar
MadBunny
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:26288
Female
Join Date: Nov 2014
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 4/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssssss1
Re: Snipers Shoot 11 Dallas Police Officers, 5 Dead During Protests

Im in Louisiana and this fuckery has caused so much shit. All of these BLM assclowns need to be euthanized. Three dead cop an three wounded its just crazy.

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MadBunny For This Useful Post:
missygirl810, Oswald2001, wmbondurant

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO