Go Back  

'Snaketivity' Display Set Up at Michigan Capitol Draws Supporters, Opponents 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #71  
Old 12-26-2014, 12:27 AM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: 'Snaketivity' Display Set Up at Michigan Capitol Draws Supporters, Opponent

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post

You make stupid claims or retorts, and when they don't pan out you pretend as if you never had position.
It's OK, we both new you was wrong the whole time.
Check the numbers for the eligible hispanics and you will see they are exactly what I calculated from..

You was wrong. You done gotz me.

Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 12-26-2014, 12:28 AM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6778 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13683
Re: 'Snaketivity' Display Set Up at Michigan Capitol Draws Supporters, Opponent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
I was making fun of you Nik..
You make fun of people by pretending to know everything only to be exposed as ignorant to make fun of me?

Ya, I joined ballet so I could learn to dance so I could make fun dancers.

Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 12-26-2014, 12:39 AM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: 'Snaketivity' Display Set Up at Michigan Capitol Draws Supporters, Opponent

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
You make fun of people by pretending to know everything only to be exposed as ignorant to make fun of me?

Ya, I joined ballet so I could learn to dance so I could make fun dancers.
When I'm making fairytale joke statements as you like to do, I don't..

Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 12-26-2014, 11:48 AM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6778 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13683
Re: 'Snaketivity' Display Set Up at Michigan Capitol Draws Supporters, Opponent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
My whole point was to debunk the theory of blacks swaying the entire vote, as the conservatives tend to hint at. The 10% increase in black voter turnout in 2008 didn't have much effect on the numbers that have been pretty consistent. With only 13% of the population a 10 percent increase is only a maximum of 1.3% of the overall turnout.
Considered this comment debunked.
As you have now been informed, the black vote does matter immensely to who wins the Presidency.
As a progressive you are told to focus on a Phantom argument. This bs 1.3% increase. When you say Republicans are hinting at the black vote swaying an election, they are not talking about a 1.3% increase. They are talking about 93% voting a certain way. And changing that number.

Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 12-26-2014, 10:10 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: 'Snaketivity' Display Set Up at Michigan Capitol Draws Supporters, Opponent

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Considered this comment debunked.
As you have now been informed, the black vote does matter immensely to who wins the Presidency.
As a progressive you are told to focus on a Phantom argument. This bs 1.3% increase. When you say Republicans are hinting at the black vote swaying an election, they are not talking about a 1.3% increase. They are talking about 93% voting a certain way. And changing that number.
Debunked?

The past 15 years blacks have voted an average of 90% democrat. How was 93% some monumental shift that changed the election? It wasn't and it didn't.

As a progressive you're told to focus on a phantom argument? As your making a phantom argument with literally 0 facts.

Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 12-28-2014, 04:47 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6778 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13683
Re: 'Snaketivity' Display Set Up at Michigan Capitol Draws Supporters, Opponent

Again Poo. I don't know why you're focusing on the increase in black voters. It has to do with the entire black community being conned into buying in that Democrats are the party for their race. It's a big reason for racial division in America now.
Sure America has racist, but it's not an epidemic like the left has been portraying. What we're seeing now is a result of years of Democrat party race baiting and hustling, making baseless racial accusations, and using race to gain support for or against policy, all of which had nothing to do with race. What did the left think would happen after years of calling Republicans racist. The left continued to feed the racial division, hoping to gain votes and power. By simply carrying a dishonest message that the right is racist, don't vote for them.

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO