Go Back  

'Snaketivity' Display Set Up at Michigan Capitol Draws Supporters, Opponents 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #21  
Old 12-23-2014, 12:01 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6772 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675
Re: 'Snaketivity' Display Set Up at Michigan Capitol Draws Supporters, Opponent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anom Alley View Post
Are you kidding
Not at all. Progressives like to say they are fighting intolerance, but the truth is they are intolerant to others who disagree with them.

These police protest going on, are progressive protest. They are funded and supported by progressive organizations. This is a perfect example, because the protest say they stand for equality and tolerance. But can you imagine a white male walking through their protest holding a sign saying " I support police" At the very least the guy would be attacked verbally, and quite possibly physically. But one things for sure, they wouldn't allow him to have his voice heard.

Also, look at IRS targeting.

Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 12-23-2014, 12:08 PM
rapeWhistle's Avatar
rapeWhistle
Offline:
Hand of the King
Poster Rank:15
Standing by...
Join Date: Sep 2010
Contributions: 53
 
Mentioned: 481 Post(s)
Quoted: 21621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 13/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss40876
Re: 'Snaketivity' Display Set Up at Michigan Capitol Draws Supporters, Opponent

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
I understand they have the right too. I just don't understand why they do it. They could put their thing up any time of year. But they choose to put it up to counter the Christian Christmas scene. The Christmas one is just celebrating a 2000 year old holiday. The Satanic one is just put there because the Christian one is there. I just think it's being inconsiderate, and childish.

I think they do it to piss people off, it doesn't piss me off, just makes me have less respect for the people responsible. It seems to me they are upset that a religious scene is allowed, and since the law protects the religious scene. They decided to use that same law to put up their scene. A scene I believe is nothing more than a protest against the religious one.
Satan has been around MUCH longer than Christ.

Read your Bible, sir.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by joak View Post
but they get all fucking fat and useless.
i'm not sure i'd have the patience to deal with an aging pig.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rapeWhistle For This Useful Post:
rob666
  #23  
Old 12-23-2014, 12:32 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6772 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675
Re: 'Snaketivity' Display Set Up at Michigan Capitol Draws Supporters, Opponent

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapeWhistle View Post
Satan has been around MUCH longer than Christ.

Read your Bible, sir.
Unfortunately I don't own a bible. But I read about it in the Satanic Bible once.

Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 12-23-2014, 02:12 PM
commondenom's Avatar
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
Poster Rank:128
m
Join Date: Apr 2010
 
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2544 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 13/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss8009
Re: 'Snaketivity' Display Set Up at Michigan Capitol Draws Supporters, Opponent

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Not entirely. Since my example I gave only goes to prove that we become united when we must. Most people don't walk around America holding their political beliefs up. The majority of Americans could care less about politics.
that's what i saw when i lived there...

Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 12-23-2014, 02:34 PM
TheVrist's Avatar
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Join Date: Jan 2010
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4578 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
4/11 ssss11718
Re: 'Snaketivity' Display Set Up at Michigan Capitol Draws Supporters, Opponent

Quote:
Originally Posted by commondenom View Post
that's what i saw when i lived there...
Only roughly half of American citizens vote. We had bigger turn outs in the last two primaries, mainly because black voters jump in that never did before.

A huge portion of voters couldn't even cite to you the defining idealism behind republican, or democrat. Most vote in hopes of personal gain, mostly with a liberal, conservative mindset.

__________________
leaving people pounding their refresh button circa 2010.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheVrist For This Useful Post:
rob666
  #26  
Old 12-23-2014, 08:05 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: 'Snaketivity' Display Set Up at Michigan Capitol Draws Supporters, Opponent

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
I disagree with liberalism. I don't hate them. If liberals were holding a rally, I wouldn't hold another rally across the street, being extremely obnoxious, and mocking there speakers as the spoke.

Let you on on a not so secret. Progressive liberals are the intolerant ones.
Do you know the definition of the word hypocrite?

"They are the intolerant ones! But I wouldn't tolerate them holding a rally!"

You're whole persona is so pathetic it's hilarious..

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
Rackas321, rob666
  #27  
Old 12-23-2014, 08:10 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: 'Snaketivity' Display Set Up at Michigan Capitol Draws Supporters, Opponent

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
Only roughly half of American citizens vote. We had bigger turn outs in the last two primaries, mainly because black voters jump in that never did before.

A huge portion of voters couldn't even cite to you the defining idealism behind republican, or democrat. Most vote in hopes of personal gain, mostly with a liberal, conservative mindset.
Actually if you look at the historical figures, blacks had a higher voting turnout in the 80's..


Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
rob666
  #28  
Old 12-23-2014, 08:27 PM
TheVrist's Avatar
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Join Date: Jan 2010
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4578 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
4/11 ssss11718
Re: 'Snaketivity' Display Set Up at Michigan Capitol Draws Supporters, Opponent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
Actually if you look at the historical figures, blacks had a higher voting turnout in the 80's..

I wasn't making a historical comparisson, only a statement of recent turnouts being higher than the norm because of black votes.

__________________
leaving people pounding their refresh button circa 2010.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 12-23-2014, 08:41 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: 'Snaketivity' Display Set Up at Michigan Capitol Draws Supporters, Opponent

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
I wasn't making a historical comparisson, only a statement of recent turnouts being higher than the norm because of black votes.
Actually recent turnouts haven't been higher than the norm.. They have been pretty consistent for the last 80 years. Usually averaging between 50-60%


Reply With Quote
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Mr Poo:
niknik
  #30  
Old 12-23-2014, 08:56 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6772 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675
Re: 'Snaketivity' Display Set Up at Michigan Capitol Draws Supporters, Opponent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
Do you know the definition of the word hypocrite?

"They are the intolerant ones! But I wouldn't tolerate them holding a rally!"

You're whole persona is so pathetic it's hilarious..
Great post. I like the part where you give specific facts to support the rubbish you speak.

And the hypocrite comment? You make no sense.

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO