Today Posts
0/11 ssss93392
Sixteen Year Old Already Has Three Kids

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tinka-Angelova_682_1330661a.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	56.2 KB
ID:	282309

A child bride who has three children aged just 16 is at the centre of a 'stolen innocence' storm in Bulgaria.
Tiny Tinka Angelova gave birth last month to her third child, son Dinko, just 23 months after she first became a mother.
She was still playing with dolls when she met husband Biser Demirev — NINE years her senior — aged 13.
The pregnant youngster was forced to leave school, married at 14, and now lives in poverty on a cattle farm in Saedinenie, central Bulgaria, 30 miles from her parents.
She spends her days looking after baby Dinko, daughter Naska, two, and son Gospodin, one.
The legal age for sex and marriage in Bulgaria, which joined the European Union in 2007, is 16 — the same as the UK.
But officials in capital Sofia have been accused of turning a blind eye to underage marriages in rural communities in order to protect election votes.
Regional prosecutor Georgi Katsarov said: "I've been appealing to the court for years for these illegal marriages to be exposed.
"The law says offenders might get up to two years in jail - and parents three. We have to put an end to this practice.
"When the husband and the wife are both under 16 there is less we can do, but adult offenders should be punished."
Government child protection agency spokesman Kamelia Nikolova added: "To marry, or even live with someone under 16 is sexual offence according to the law.

Tinka, husband Biser, and their children Gospodin, one, Dinko, one month, and Naska, two:
Click image for larger version

Name:	fkekwfnjdnf.PNG
Views:	434
Size:	674.8 KB
ID:	282310

"But officials do not consider the law. The children themselves are not aware that such marriages, in most cases arranged by their own parents, are not right and are illegal."
Tinka confessed she rarely smiles now and misses her friends and playing.
The young mum said: "My worst fear is that the social services might take away my children, and send them to a foster home.
"They pay regular visits, and always say that I am too young to take care of them - it's not easy. Now I think that three is enough.

"When I was pregnant for the first time, my parents were not happy. I was 13 and wanted to play like the other children. I miss my friends."
Biser, 25, admitted: "It was all wrong, but I loved her. "
Steliana Kojuharova, spokeswoman for Bulgaria's chief prosecutor Boris Velchev, said: "Though formally there is enough evidence that there is an offence, there is a feeling because of traditions and specific culture this should not be regarded as a crime.
"Putting some of the offenders in jail is just a matter of time. The victims don't realise they are being sexually exploited."

Old 06-20-2011, 12:18 PM
švabo
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:281
sick bastard

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2941
Re: Sixteen Year Old Already Has Three Kids

Old 06-20-2011, 12:54 PM
scubahood
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:475

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1349

haha.. baby Dinko

Old 06-20-2011, 04:14 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

The problem is the need to stay financially afloat. People on farms have more kids to help with the family business. a girl becomes an expense to the family so she is "married off" arrangements smetimes....probably most times have undertones of business agreements......*sigh* and sometimes its love.....but I'll bet it is security and family ties that allows this to happen.

Here in Louisiana, even now, people marry young (or just shack up) usually on family land......inherited land.....

I KNOW of a family that's practically married to another family (to keep the land and the farms and businesses in specific hands)

Old 06-20-2011, 04:14 PM
pompeygirl69r
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1820
Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss173

Its getting like that here in the UK!!!! Poor baby, parents should have protected her and her innocence

Old 06-20-2011, 04:21 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

Quote:
Originally Posted by pompeygirl69r View Post
Its getting like that here in the UK!!!! Poor baby, parents should have protected her and her innocence
same here

The problem is financial survival.

People think "we have money" but we dont. we have land and want to keep it IN the family or among VERY CLOSE family friends for business /financial/social purposes......and sadly children (both female and male) are sacrificed....pushed together.....Its not so much IN THE OPEN as it was back in the 1800s and 1900s BUT believe me it still happens mostly for the SAME REASONS.

Old 06-21-2011, 12:38 AM
rapeWhistle
Offline:
Hand of the King
Poster Rank:15
Standing by...
Contributions: 53

Mentioned: 480 Post(s)
Quoted: 21610 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 13/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss40859

At least they're married and support themselves... more than you can say for all the brown trash around here. They suck off the tit of the State and all three kids usually have different "Pa-pi's".

i'm not sure i'd have the patience to deal with an aging pig.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rapeWhistle For This Useful Post:
Blewvane, malcon
Old 06-21-2011, 08:17 AM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Moderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:9
Contributions: 413

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 1756 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 20/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss61175

That's sum fucked up shit.
just think the guy is a pedderist

Old 06-21-2011, 09:28 PM
firegirl
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2541
female

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss102

I work as a nurse in an OB/GYN office and let me tell you what. This problem is NOT just for that country. We have young girls who are 13,14,15 + pregnant with baby number 1, 2, 3, +

These girls get pregnant over and over again, it does not matter to them. We have a 13y pregnant girl (this one is having an anchor baby tho ) now that comes to our office and a young girl who is 17 and pregnant with her 4th baby Just cause she wants a dozen kids for welfare to take care of, dont matter who the baby daddy is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapeWhistle View Post
At least they're married and support themselves... more than you can say for all the brown trash around here. They suck off the tit of the State and all three kids usually have different "Pa-pi's".
Exactly!

Old 06-22-2011, 07:52 AM
Zodiak
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:953
mail.

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss466

This kindve thing is pretty common where I'm from.
Everyone pretty much has a pregnant friend by 15.