Go Back  

Six in Utah Arrested for Stapling Roommate’s Lips, Cutting Him with Power Tools... 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 05-23-2012, 03:13 PM
Amy
Offline:
Mother Superior
Poster Rank:1
Keeper of the Cocks
Contributions: 8

Mentioned: 628 Post(s)
Quoted: 33972 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss115708
Six in Utah Arrested for Stapling Roommate’s Lips, Cutting Him with Power Tools...

Quote:
Six in Utah arrested for stapling roommate’s lips, cutting him with power tools during marathon torture session
Victim had only been living in the house for a week

Clockwise from top left: David Masters, Tracy Jordan, Brandon Haggard, Jennifer Moses, Lee Moses, and Paula Jones allegedly tortured Thomas Chapman, 41, of Magna, Utah, in a house they all shared.

Six people in Utah have been arrested after cops said they stapled their roommate's lips together, stapled his ears and chest, drilled him with a power tool and beat him during a brutal torture session over the weekend.

Jennifer Moses, 30, Lee Carl Moses, 26, David Masters, 55, Paula Masters, 43, Brandon Haggard, 20, and Tracy Jordan, 45, who lived together in Magna, near Salt Lake City, kidnapped Thomas Chapman, 41, on Saturday night, police told the Deseret News.

The sadistic sextet believed Chapman, who moved into their house this month, had set one of the roommates up, cops said.

"One of suspects claims over the last several weeks different people have pulled a gun on him in the street," Unified Police Lt. Justin Hoyal told the newspaper. "They believe [Chapman] was responsible for it."

At around 9 p.m., the crew dragged Chapman into the basement at gunpoint, handcuffed him and bound his feet.

Over the next seven hours, they stapled Chapman's mouth, ears and chest; slashed him with a knife and a power tool, and bludgeoned him with objects including a crutch, a keyboard, a laptop and the butt of a shotgun.

"I was begging them ... just to kill me, so I didn't have to deal with it no more," a battered-looking Chapman told local station KSL on Tuesday.

Chapman suffered gash and puncture wounds, bruises, cuts and broken bones in his face. (KSL)

The crew eventually let Chapman go at around 4 a.m. after he begged for his life, police said.

He fled to a friend's house nearby — wearing only a pair of underwear and with one wrist still cuffed — and called the cops.

The six roommates were arrested later and charged with aggravated kidnapping, aggravated assault, obstruction of justice and gang enhancements.

They were being held at Salt Lake City County Jail.

Police searched the house and found some of the crew's torture tools soaking in a bucket of cleaning solution.

Chapman was treated at a hospital for cuts, bruises and broken bones in his face, and released on Tuesday, according to the Deseret News.

He said he moved into the house about a week ago under the agreement that he would remodel the bathroom in lieu of paying rent.

"I would've never believed these people would've done this to me, never ever in the world," he told KSL.

Police did not comment on whether Chapman was behind the alleged gun assaults.

ORIGINAL STORY

AnneLea, diamondsmiles, Jackobotzie, Sharon, Terminal Expiry
Old 05-23-2012, 03:44 PM
Jackobotzie
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:2527
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss103
Re: Six in Utah Arrested for Stapling Roommate’s Lips, Cutting Him with Power Tools..

Fucked up people

Old 05-23-2012, 03:47 PM
Amy
Offline:
Mother Superior
Keeper of the Cocks

Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss115708
Re: Six in Utah Arrested for Stapling Roommate’s Lips, Cutting Him with Power Tools..

I was kind of expecting him to have died. I was shocked when he was still alive.

They look so trustworthy too.

Azimuth, Brometheus, diamondsmiles
Old 05-23-2012, 04:10 PM
Azimuth
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:33
Woman

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 3618 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23376

They all look like Meth cookers. Scabby face sores and all on that sixth one. And that old lady is only 43?? Fuuuuuuucccckk.

Amy, Brometheus, diamondsmiles, Shelbeano ^-^
Old 05-24-2012, 12:55 AM
Brometheus
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:287
Contributions: 18

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2865

Quote:
Originally Posted by azimuth View Post
They all look like Meth cookers. Scabby face sores and all on that sixth one. And that old lady is only 43?? Fuuuuuuucccckk.
wait which one is 43? I'm thinking Jennifer Moses, 30, is the old fat goblin looking one. they said starting from top left.. so i assumed it would resume from bottom left.
but yea, first thing i thought when i first saw them was meth heads.. looks like the new cast of Breaking Bad.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Brometheus For This Useful Post:
Amy, Azimuth, diamondsmiles
Old 05-24-2012, 01:14 AM
banana dick
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:481

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1327

so, is there even any question that these sick fucking sadists are on meth? once I read in an article that "people were shooting at them" I knew. thinking people are "shooting at them" is a very common statement made by a paranoid person on meth. what a bunch of fucking retards

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to banana dick For This Useful Post:
Amy, Azimuth, diamondsmiles, Shelbeano ^-^
Old 05-24-2012, 01:26 AM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Nice people.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stevee For This Useful Post:
Amy, diamondsmiles
Old 05-24-2012, 01:44 AM
Azimuth
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:33
Woman

Quoted: 3618 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23376

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brometheus View Post
wait which one is 43? I'm thinking Jennifer Moses, 30, is the old fat goblin looking one. they said starting from top left.. so i assumed it would resume from bottom left.
but yea, first thing i thought when i first saw them was meth heads.. looks like the new cast of Breaking Bad.
Well there are two women, one is 30 one is 43. They both look beat.

diamondsmiles
Old 05-24-2012, 01:51 AM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Quoted: 2767 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10544

They all definitely have 'The Meth Look'.

Including the "victim".

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
Amy, diamondsmiles
Old 05-24-2012, 01:59 AM
Amy
Offline:
Mother Superior
Keeper of the Cocks

Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss115708

Yeah they look like the after pics on one of those faces of meth comparisons.

diamondsmiles