Go Back  

Shooting Attack in Munich Shopping Mall 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #211  
Old 07-24-2016, 01:13 PM
AlphaX's Avatar
AlphaX
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3176
Join Date: Nov 2012
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss70
Re: Shooting Attack in Munich Shopping Mall

Quote:
Originally Posted by hearty harry View Post
fucking left wing shit, just like the german Spiegel naming him David S. that's just disguising facts!

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlphaX For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001, wmbondurant
  #212  
Old 07-24-2016, 04:11 PM
Feirefiz's Avatar
Feirefiz
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:536
Die Seynen nimmt der Herr im Schlafe!
Join Date: Mar 2009
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1140
Re: Shooting Attack in Munich Shopping Mall

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmbondurant View Post
One unconfirmed picture brainiac; the guy with the gun is the shooter ..
You took the picture of the guy with a gun from the screenshot of a french twitter-post and you're calling this reliable? This picture is nowhere discussed but in our thread here on DR!

Reply With Quote
  #213  
Old 07-24-2016, 07:02 PM
wmbondurant's Avatar
wmbondurant
Online
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:231
Join Date: Apr 2010
 
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 1535 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 13/20
Today Posts
6/11 sssss3851
Re: Shooting Attack in Munich Shopping Mall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feirefiz View Post
You took the picture of the guy with a gun from the screenshot of a french twitter-post and you're calling this reliable? This picture is nowhere discussed but in our thread here on DR!
OH MY ! Go look at the thread again throughout , it's on the front page ... Or atleast it was ,,

Reply With Quote
  #214  
Old 07-24-2016, 10:42 PM
u-all-are-animals's Avatar
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1539
Join Date: Mar 2010
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss221
Re: Shooting Attack in Munich Shopping Mall

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaX View Post
fucking left wing shit, just like the german Spiegel naming him David S. that's just disguising facts!
not just Spiegel. also all newsstations on tv calling him david s. instead of his real name ali.


thats so typical German brainwash media bs.

i truly cant stand it

Reply With Quote
  #215  
Old 07-25-2016, 03:12 AM
corbendallas
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:7953
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss13
Re: Shooting Attack in Munich Shopping Mall

In Germany,Sweden,Norway an other western EU countries,every multicultural/immigrant discussion is on track to be forbiden.On that way,millions of people from there are brainwashed.Millions of them become zombies to blindely follow their politicians by "F├╝hrerprinzip" , and do nothing to prevent all madness what is going on around them.Same pscyhos are in their leadership goverments who conciously sacrify lifes of milions because their own profit.Because only rich and powerfull have financial interest importing millions of unemployed immigrants who does not have any kind of connection with western civilisation or way of life here.These mass murders and terrorist acts are just a consequence of sickness what overwhelmed western countries and it can not be healed because it's couse is in rich political and cultural elite who wants to keep their power and wealth at any price,keeping those millions blindely submersive.This new dictator society is more cruel then any previous one because it keeps people brains blindly brainwashed without capability of any social compassion and criticysm thoughts.
German,Swedish,France,and other EU citizens has choose to live in that kind of society so I think there is no need to feel sorrow for them.As they sow, so they shall reap. They welcomed immigrants with candies and toys and they return them back with mass murders,criminal and terrorist acts.So,ask yourself why so much south/eastern countries refuse to accomodate those islam immigrants.
Because they DON'T "fit" in our cultural,mental and all other ways of our lives.They simply don't belong here even how much they try so.
Citizens of Sweden,Germany,France,Norway...open your eyes.
They should immigrate to Saudi Arabia, but not in EU.
So,I am wonder, why to feel sorrow for nations who determined to destroy themselves with lack of any pride and sense for morality.
Please don't be angry on me, but those are just my thoughts and my attitude.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to corbendallas For This Useful Post:
wmbondurant
  #216  
Old 07-25-2016, 03:58 AM
wmbondurant's Avatar
wmbondurant
Online
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:231
Join Date: Apr 2010
 
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 1535 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 13/20
Today Posts
6/11 sssss3851
Re: Shooting Attack in Munich Shopping Mall

Quote:
Originally Posted by corbendallas View Post
In Germany,Sweden,Norway an other western EU countries,every multicultural/immigrant discussion is on track to be forbiden.On that way,millions of people from there are brainwashed.Millions of them become zombies to blindely follow their politicians by "F├╝hrerprinzip" , and do nothing to prevent all madness what is going on around them.Same pscyhos are in their leadership goverments who conciously sacrify lifes of milions because their own profit.Because only rich and powerfull have financial interest importing millions of unemployed immigrants who does not have any kind of connection with western civilisation or way of life here.These mass murders and terrorist acts are just a consequence of sickness what overwhelmed western countries and it can not be healed because it's couse is in rich political and cultural elite who wants to keep their power and wealth at any price,keeping those millions blindely submersive.This new dictator society is more cruel then any previous one because it keeps people brains blindly brainwashed without capability of any social compassion and criticysm thoughts.German,Swedish,France,and other EU citizens has choose to live in that kind of society so I think there is no need to feel sorrow for them.As they sow, so they shall reap.
They welcomed immigrants with candies and toys and they return them back with mass murders,criminal and terrorist acts.So,ask yourself why so much south/eastern countries refuse to accomodate those islam immigrants.Because they DON'T "fit" in our cultural,mental and all other ways of our lives.They simply don't belong here even how much they try so.Citizens of Sweden,Germany,France,Norway...open your eyes.
They should immigrate to Saudi Arabia, but not in EU.
So,I am wonder, why to feel sorrow for nations who determined to destroy themselves with lack of any pride and sense for morality.
Please don't be angry on me, but those are just my thoughts and my attitude.
No sane person is going to get mad at you for stating the obvious facts , it's nice to see more and more waking up to this before it gets totally out of hand .. Some very drastic unpopular mass deportations are one of the answers .. Muslims are most happy with other Muslims they begrudgingly live with other cultures .

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wmbondurant For This Useful Post:
corbendallas
  #217  
Old 07-25-2016, 04:35 AM
corbendallas
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:7953
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss13
Re: Shooting Attack in Munich Shopping Mall

Even when there was a war going on in my country in recent history, and even I am natural born EU citizen, I had never thoughts to ecape and abandon from my homeland and my country...because I knew that wherever I go, and even how much I put effort to "blend in" , and even I speak 4 languages, I will never get to blend tottaly in any other nation except mine.so only solution is to fight for what I beliefes.
so, they should and need to fight their wars there, but it is not in their nomad nature.it is easier for them to run away because they are not attached to any homeland.for them house is a house, land is a land,and nothing else...of course that you need to respect their rules because otherwise,there is always bullet for you.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to corbendallas For This Useful Post:
wmbondurant
  #218  
Old 07-25-2016, 04:47 AM
wmbondurant's Avatar
wmbondurant
Online
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:231
Join Date: Apr 2010
 
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 1535 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 13/20
Today Posts
6/11 sssss3851
Re: Shooting Attack in Munich Shopping Mall

Quote:
Originally Posted by corbendallas View Post
Even when there was a war going on in my country in recent history, and even I am natural born EU citizen, I had never thoughts to ecape and abandon from my homeland and my country...because I knew that wherever I go, and even how much I put effort to "blend in" , and even I speak 4 languages, I will never get to blend tottaly in any other nation except mine.so only solution is to fight for what I beliefes.
so, they should and need to fight their wars there, but it is not in their nomad nature.it is easier for them to run away because they are not attached to any homeland.for them house is a house, land is a land,and nothing else...of course that you need to respect their rules because otherwise,there is always bullet for you.
They call us nationalist bigot racist to want to fight for our homeland and to fight for our cultural relavence in the USA ... Just hang tight there's change on the horizon. Brexit was just the beginning
. Common sence will prevail ,we will be able to live in a multicultural society that has leathal limits .

Reply With Quote
  #219  
Old 07-25-2016, 04:48 AM
wmbondurant's Avatar
wmbondurant
Online
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:231
Join Date: Apr 2010
 
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 1535 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 13/20
Today Posts
6/11 sssss3851
Re: Shooting Attack in Munich Shopping Mall

Legal limits

Reply With Quote
  #220  
Old 07-25-2016, 05:44 AM
Feirefiz's Avatar
Feirefiz
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:536
Die Seynen nimmt der Herr im Schlafe!
Join Date: Mar 2009
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1140
Re: Shooting Attack in Munich Shopping Mall

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmbondurant View Post
OH MY ! Go look at the thread again throughout , it's on the front page ... Or atleast it was ,,
Okay, it is on the front page of the thread, this makes it legit, got it...

By just using your brain, you could decide for yourself:
Let's just assume that AT&T is a mobile carrier in France.
The picture shows the time of the tweet as "5:09 PM" but according to the police, the shooting started at around "5:50 PM".
But no problem: we could take into account summer saving time, wrong time stamps and so on.
The post with the picture itself was made by The Vrist at 10:59PM (CET, but in Germany it's actually 11:59PM) and here is the obvious fact:
The shooter is pictured from two different angles. One from the street level and one from a window...since it woud be totally crazy to assume that the photographer took the photo from his window and then walked down on street level and crossed the street to take a close up of the shooter, a normal person simply has to assume that the pictures were taken by two different people.
And it is absolutely impossible that these two alleged photographers met before 10:59 to mend their pictures for this tweet.
Got it?
So, you're saying this is fishy? Oh, yes, it is!
I know, it must sometimes seem so easy for you to just take anything to get your stupid agenda across but this one here is just a fail.

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO