Go Back  

Sexual Viral Video Stars 6-year-old Boy (Taken Off Youtube) 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 07-27-2012, 12:29 PM
Brometheus
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:287
Contributions: 18

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2865
Sexual Viral Video Stars 6-year-old Boy (Taken Off Youtube)

A six-year-old’s raunchy rap video has critics calling it child abuse, but the director says it was all a joke.

A music video called “Booty Pop,” uploaded to YouTube last week, features Albert Roundtree Jr., 6, singing and dancing surrounded by scantily clad women who shake their rear ends in bikinis in a swimming pool as he sings “I can make your booty pop.”

The Florida child shows off some sexually suggestive dance moves as well, singing "We can have some fun tonight because we both feeling right," as he brandishes a water gun conveniently held at his crotch level and uses it to spray one of the women with a stream of water.

FTD News via YouTube The boy is sandwiched between two bikini-covered backsides as he sings: "I can make your booty pop, booty pop, booty pop." He later holds a water gun near his crotch and douses a dancer.

The video was produced by Froze-N-Time Productions, which maintains it was meant to be funny.

"It's supposed to be a joke, but I'd say about 30 percent of the people watching it find it funny," Tyler Council, president of the Oakland Park-based production company, told the Miami New Times last week. "But I still don't regret it."

FTD News via YouTube Outrage spread online, as a Vibe writer said, “I should call child protective services” and the Miami New Timse called it “skeezy.”

Though Council said he thought “negative publicity is the best,” it doesn’t seem to have worked quite that way - YouTube pulled the video so that it’s no longer available to view online. Clips are still available in news reports, screen grabs, and other roundup-style YouTube videos online.

FTD News via YouTube Florida authorities refused to say if the boy's parents or anyone else involved in the video are being investigated.

Outrage spread online, as a Vibe writer said, “I should call child protective services” and the Miami New Timse called it “skeezy.”

“It’s child abuse, it’s sexual abuse of a 6-year-old boy, by the adult women who participate in making the video, any producer involved, and his parents who apparently gave permission for this to occur,” psychiatrist Keith Ablow said on the O’Reilly Factor this week.

“The crime is this: they are making sexual gestures toward him. Nobody would pretend that if you walked up to a child on a beach and started to urge him to say these things while you danced in an erotic fashion around him, that you ought not to be arrested for doing that,” Ablow continued. “That would be child endangerment, that would be child neglect or abuse if the parents didn’t step in.”

Council says Roundtree’s parents paid him “peanuts” to make the video for their son because they want him to become a rap star.

“He’s just trying to imitate his idols that he hears on the radio,” Council told the Times of Roundtree’s rapping. “There’s no touching going on, there’s no drug abuse.”

Old 07-27-2012, 12:30 PM
Brometheus
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★

Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2865
Re: Sexual Viral Video Stars 6-year-old Boy (Taken Off Youtube)

I actually posted the video in the Fail section.. as its also been on youtube for years. NOW they choose to notice a problem with it.

Old 07-27-2012, 12:43 PM
Spiffyfable
Offline:
★ PSYCHOPOMP ★
Poster Rank:86
Man

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 765 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11946

I don't know.... I may find it funny or amusing; however, the majority of those that view it may find it more enjoyable as a cultural hip hop thing. If that's the case... the combined IQ of those individuals would be along the lines of that big shit I flushed the other day. (hated to see that one go)

Old 07-27-2012, 01:11 PM
Brometheus
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★

Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2865

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffyfable View Post
I don't know.... I may find it funny or amusing; however, the majority of those that view it may find it more enjoyable as a cultural hip hop thing. If that's the case... the combined IQ of those individuals would be along the lines of that big shit I flushed the other day. (hated to see that one go)
idk about it being a cultural hip hop thing.. i think the parents and the director/producer enjoyed it more than anyone. Aside from that, the kid cant even rap and they make him dance like a woman..

The Following User Says Thank You to Brometheus For This Useful Post:
pyromancer555
Old 07-27-2012, 02:34 PM
pbaj12
Offline:
Captain of a Sinking Ship
Poster Rank:887
Contributions: 14

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 10/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssssss524

While I think the parents are a little messed up in the head for this, I can't really see how this is child endangerment/abuse.

video here:
http://newsone.com/2024243/booty-pop...-roundtree-jr/

The Following User Says Thank You to pbaj12 For This Useful Post:
Brometheus
Old 07-27-2012, 04:34 PM
Flaka
Offline:
Tuya
Poster Rank:19

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 2170 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss37570

Oh look it's a black kid. Hmm why am I Not surprised....
Gross. Turning this kid into trash so young.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flaka For This Useful Post:
K9Grip, Lieberfrau, pyromancer555
Old 07-27-2012, 08:42 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21528

I didn't even look at it. I thought it was the commercial for the padded ass product.

Old 07-27-2012, 08:47 PM
Lieberfrau
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2354
Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss117

Flaka just kicked a bee hive, but what's truly sad about this, is that she's right. Why do certain minorities insist on reinforcing stereotypes and at the other hand, complain about being stereotyped?

As for child abuse, look. If this was a girl grinding her baby blubber ass against male crotches rather than the other way around, the outrage would have prevented the script from even making it to video. Yet when the genders are reversed and the child is male, it seems acceptable. It wasn't funny in That's my Boy, and it's not funny in this clip. Being sex-y, grinding and dressing like a whore or a pimp, is no child's business. Making this kid a pimp/player in the video, is sexualizing him, just like it would be to make a girl dress and grind like a pole dancer. Let kids be kids.

While gender roles usually screw over the female, they also make males more easy to abuse because for some reason, a girl's sexual innocence seems more precious than a boy's. Gender roles are at the base of so many evils of mankind, yet there they are alive and kicking. Dafuq.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lieberfrau For This Useful Post:
Clairebee1, Darkest Angel, K9Grip
Old 07-27-2012, 09:05 PM
Wildrice
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1057
girl

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss386

What a dumb video.

I'm sure that kid is gonna have more sex in his teens than some men will ever get. Way oversexed.

The Following User Says Thank You to Wildrice For This Useful Post:
Flaka
Old 07-28-2012, 12:41 AM
paingiver
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3629
Male

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss56

I believe that racial stereotyping for any race is based on that particular races actions to further enforce negative annotations upon there on race. You hear more derogatory remarks from your own race then from others. It is all propagated by ignorance. No matter what color your skin is we are all human and thats all that matters period. This child and his caregivers is a prime example of a race further defining there so called stereotypes by themselves. It is very sad to me that the real thing every race is lacking is intelligence, respect and the motivation to learn that your behaviors are wrong.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to paingiver For This Useful Post:
Darkest Angel, icheerthebull, Lieberfrau