Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss855
Re: Sexual Assault Victim Ruined Attacker's Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by calisphere View Post
Part of this is her own fault. She's underage and should not have been drinking. She put herself in a position to be compromised. Don't tell me that she didn't know any better because she's a kid either. When I was 17, I knew perfectly well that I shouldn't drink myself into a coma. I am not saying that her being stupid enough to do so give these guys a right to rape her or whatever they actually did. I am not blaming her for the rape, just for being stupid enough to put herself in the position. It's like when I would walk my little 13 pound dog at 4am in the ghetto when I was 18/19. I did it because I couldn't sleep and accepted the fact that I was putting myself in danger. I wasn't walking around naked, but I knew that walking around in the middle of the night in a bad part of town was dangerous.

That being said, I am NOT saying that women ask to be raped. We women just seem to think we are invincible because "we're girls and no one would hurt a girl". Get a clue. If you put yourself in a position to be hurt, then accept the fact that you probably will and if you get out of the situation unscathed, you are a lucky bastard.

Conclusion: Drinking herself into a coma was her own damn fault. Being raped is not and she should have every right to tell the world she was raped and who did it.
I agree partly, but there's one thing wrong with what you're saying: We don't know the full story. For all we know, she could have been in a place that was crowded and full of people to witness, a safe enough environment, and possibly didn't even drink herself into a stupor, as this article implies. If that's the case then there are several people who should be prosecuted as well for allowing it to happen. If not, then oh well, she passed out. You're right, that doesn't give the boys the right to do whatever they damn please, but people drink themselves until they pass out all the time. The fact remains that there were people at that party to witness what was going on, so she must have felt safe enough to drink.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shelbeano ^-^ For This Useful Post:
daughterofthenight, dean mclean
Old 08-24-2012, 12:49 PM
King Herald
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:386
Male

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1880

Quote:
Originally Posted by calisphere View Post
Part of this is her own fault. She's underage and should not have been drinking. ....
She pretty much admits she should not have been drunk, but wearing a revealing top or mini skirt does not invite rape, and neither does being drunk. Just because it was made easy, does not mean anyone has any entitlement to do it.

The reason she is so pissed is because the guys not only did what they did, but they then flashed photos around to friends, teased her about it.

And then, and THEN, the law also sided with the two drunken spoiled rich cunts who raped her and basically gave them a free pass!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King Herald For This Useful Post:
daughterofthenight, dean mclean, diamondsmiles, gibeog
Old 08-24-2012, 03:33 PM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Moderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:9
Contributions: 413

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 1761 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss61220

crooked justice system.

Old 08-24-2012, 08:24 PM
alpha.first.one
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:670
male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss808

she got drunk and passed out on the floor and the boys used their cell phone to take pictures of her. They didnt move or adjust her clothing to cover her up, they took pictures instead. Her cloths became uncovered by her being drunk. Her mother posted the names on the internet because they found out they couldnt win a lawsuit with the true charges of voyeurism and the fact she was an underage drinker. They did not rape her, touch her genitales but they did take pictures and allowed he to roll around on the floor until a "picture" sutible to teen aged boys was taken.

Old 08-24-2012, 08:25 PM
alpha.first.one
Offline:
Poster Rank:670
male

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss808

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Herald View Post
She pretty much admits she should not have been drunk, but wearing a revealing top or mini skirt does not invite rape, and neither does being drunk. Just because it was made easy, does not mean anyone has any entitlement to do it.

The reason she is so pissed is because the guys not only did what they did, but they then flashed photos around to friends, teased her about it.

And then, and THEN, the law also sided with the two drunken spoiled rich cunts who raped her and basically gave them a free pass!
this is not true.
see my other post for details.

Old 08-24-2012, 08:48 PM
Dennislp3
Offline:
Poster Rank:551

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1108

You have anything to back up what your saying? Your already wrong cause the mother didn't post the names...she did.

Was also unaware that a side effect of being drunk is "clothing becomes uncovered" (whats that even mean?)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dennislp3 For This Useful Post:
daughterofthenight, gibeog, invertigo
Old 08-24-2012, 10:55 PM
dean mclean
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:350
male
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2115

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha.first.one View Post
she got drunk and passed out on the floor and the boys used their cell phone to take pictures of her. They didnt move or adjust her clothing to cover her up, they took pictures instead. Her cloths became uncovered by her being drunk. Her mother posted the names on the internet because they found out they couldnt win a lawsuit with the true charges of voyeurism and the fact she was an underage drinker. They did not rape her, touch her genitales but they did take pictures and allowed he to roll around on the floor until a "picture" sutible to teen aged boys was taken.
They confessed to misdemeanor voyeurism AND felony sexual abuse.
If this was over a trial still in session I might understand protecting their identities. But they all confessed directly to felony charges. The only reason their names weren't public was because of a plea bargain. And you don't get felony sexual abuse charges just for taking a photo.

The Following User Says Thank You to dean mclean For This Useful Post:
daughterofthenight
Old 08-24-2012, 11:06 PM
King Herald
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:386
Male

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1880

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha.first.one View Post
she got drunk and passed out on the floor and the boys used their cell phone to take pictures of her. They didnt move or adjust her clothing to cover her up, ......
Wow, the whole country, nay, the whole world is outraged by what happened, and here is you, with the FACTS that will change everything, and you've let us into your little secret.

You're a fuckin' star!!!

And here's something I found earlier:

Well, it tickled me.

The Following User Says Thank You to King Herald For This Useful Post:
daughterofthenight
Old 08-26-2012, 09:19 PM
calisphere
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1508
Female

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss229

In regards to my previous post, I do sometimes have a difficult time trying to explain my opinions. I don't think it's her fault she was (or wasn't) raped. I think it's her own fault she was stupid enough to drink enough alcohol to pass out, which put her in a position of not being able to say no to any sexual advances. I blame her for that. It's her own fault that she chose to drink. I have a lot against people who drink enough to get drunk and seeing kids ruin their lives through partying makes me want to slap them into next week. I'm 23 and knew from the time I was 10 that drinking could lead people to do very stupid things and that it was better to either not drink at all or only drink one or two beers.

I don't have sympathy for her because she was stupid enough to drink too much. I do have sympathy for her feeling like her life is changed forever. I would have a lot more sympathy for her if she had been drugged unknowingly and then raped because then her only faults would be not watching her drink properly and not having a sober friend to keep an eye out for her.

The Following Users Disliked This Post By calisphere:
daughterofthenight
Old 08-26-2012, 10:15 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21527

I'm sick of perps crying when they are named publicly!

Don't do the crime if you can't take the heat!

They're so tough when there are more than one, but, they can't stand alone after the fact!

Enough victims have to move and change their names because of retribution. I find it refreshing for a perp this time.

Wah wah wah! (use Stewie Griffin's voice)

The Following User Says Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
daughterofthenight