Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3620
Re: Seven-year-old Bashed in Shopping Centre Toilet

Originally Posted by Blewvane View Post
It's just a sign of the times. 25 years ago we could leave our cars parked out front of the house with the windows open and not worry about vandals or thieves, same as we could leave the front doors to the house open in summer to let the breeze through. Kids could walk to the park alone without worrying about being bashed or abducted. People just gave more of a shit back then and knew each other. Not like now, most people don't know the names of the people living in their own street these days.
Remember the days when a fight was 1 on 1 and only used fists? Western society is on the downfall, enjoy it while you can.
I dont think so really.

If you look on this site and into many cases from the 50s, 60s and 70s there were serial killers, rapists and thieves in aplomb.

Some of the worst ones were during the olden days as they could get away with it.

People were just more naive back then and didn't think too much about child rapists/murderers. How many little kids were brutally molested over the past decades?

They're still sneaky as hell now and its difficult to bring down networks/individuals with all the experience, intelligence and resources at our dispoal.

The only difference now is that people are a lot softer on the scum now for some reason. punishment needs to be given.

Old 04-20-2012, 06:10 AM
Poster Rank:377
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1905

Originally Posted by ices View Post
Plenty of people playing video games do have values and respect but then I see older people who are closed off and selfish.

Its simply bad parenting, lack of self worth and poorly projected values that is causing rot amongst society.
I didn't mean to imply anything negative about video games.

But I do agree that it is the basic parenting and no values being instilled in children that is the issue.

Old 04-20-2012, 02:05 PM
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:79
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1093 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12543

Sounds like future killers to me. Also, another case of NOT watching your child.