Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730
Seven-year-old Bashed in Shopping Centre Toilet

A seven-year-old girl has allegedly been bashed by teenagers in a suburban Brisbane shopping centre toilet.

The young girl had gone to the bathroom at Sunnybank Plaza after visiting her parents, who own a local takeaway shop.

According to Quest newspaper, she was approached by the 13-year-old girl and 14-year-old boy after leaving the bathroom.

Police say the pair took the young girl into the parents’ room and kept her captive for 20 minutes.

They allegedly punched her repeatedly, leaving her bloody and bruised.

Her mother said: ``My daughter came back crying with blood on her face.

"I thought she had fallen over but she said someone had punched her."

The girl said she didn’t know the pair and that they stood in front of the door and wouldn’t let her go.

The pair were caught thanks to CCTV footage and have been charged with assault occasioning bodily harm and deprivation of liberty.

The young girl’s mother says she doesn’t blame the shopping centre, but warns other parents to be vigilant in public places

The girl was taken to hospital where she was treated for minor injuries, but her mother says she is still psychological scarred.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/queensland/...-centre-toilet

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles, Dynamo47, K9Grip, Nite, Pyramid_Head
Old 04-18-2012, 06:54 AM
Nite
Offline:
Retarded Genius
Poster Rank:3

Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
Quoted: 16112 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss88592
Re: Seven-year-old Bashed in Shopping Centre Toilet

charming little fuckers

Old 04-18-2012, 07:51 AM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Makes you think at what evolutionary stage the fucking parents are at.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stevee For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles, Dynamo47, K9Grip
Old 04-18-2012, 09:26 AM
ices
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:240
Male

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 661 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3655

If my little boy/girl came back crying after some little shits hurt them I'd find the parents and have a few words with them.

After I knock a few into them.

Although knowing what I know and seeing shit on this site, I'd never let me child go alone no matter how short a distance it is.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ices For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, bloodgasm, coverdale0, diamondsmiles, Faline, icheerthebull, K9Grip
Old 04-18-2012, 02:15 PM
Faline
Offline:
♥ Moderator ♥
Poster Rank:2
Gore Goddess
Contributions: 226

Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Quoted: 1894 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93392

Quote:
Originally Posted by ices View Post
If my little boy/girl came back crying after some little shits hurt them I'd find the parents and have a few words with them.

After I knock a few into them.

Although knowing what I know and seeing shit on this site, I'd never let me child go alone no matter how short a distance it is.
When my son needs the toilet in a shopping centre i don't go and let him find it by himself then come back to me, i go with him and stand outside the toilets nearby. I'm pretty sure most parents would do this, especially with a 7 year old.
So i wonder why her parents weren't close by:

Quote:
The young girl’s mother says she doesn’t blame the shopping centre, but warns other parents to be vigilant in public places
Needs to take some of her own advice and take her daughter to the toilet ffs.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Faline For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, diamondsmiles, icheerthebull, K9Grip, paingiver
Old 04-18-2012, 06:33 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21524

What kind of parents do the older kids have, if they were there at all?

I want to hear a story about some coward going up to someone twice his size and weight trying this shit!

Old 04-18-2012, 06:52 PM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

It's just a sign of the times. 25 years ago we could leave our cars parked out front of the house with the windows open and not worry about vandals or thieves, same as we could leave the front doors to the house open in summer to let the breeze through. Kids could walk to the park alone without worrying about being bashed or abducted. People just gave more of a shit back then and knew each other. Not like now, most people don't know the names of the people living in their own street these days.
Remember the days when a fight was 1 on 1 and only used fists? Western society is on the downfall, enjoy it while you can.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, Dynamo47, GooeyKablooie, K9Grip, mpcronin, paingiver, Stevee
Old 04-19-2012, 02:41 AM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21524

I rememeber all of those things, Blewvane. We had older twin teens at the end of my street and they kind of made sure we all got home. They went past most of our houses anyway, but, we never thought of all the crap that goes on now.

And it's starting so much younger! When I pick up my 7 year old niece at school, she waits for the parents of the kid who did something to her and tells them.

One grandfather laughed. My niece sad he didn't bother her anymore, but, if he had, I was going to tell the teacher and the principal that this prick thinks his grandson is funny bullying girls. He threw her schoolbag on the floor and kicked it, but, could get worse.

Most kids yell. The boys wrestle. The girls usually scream and the next day, things seem to have been forgiven, but, she is not out of my sight at the playground on the bathroom.

People are meaner and don't give a shit about anything but themselves. Don't get me started with the drivers! Pedestrians are in a race for their lives and they have the right of way.

The Following User Says Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
Stevee
Old 04-19-2012, 09:07 AM
Dynamo47
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:379
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1905

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blewvane View Post
It's just a sign of the times. 25 years ago we could leave our cars parked out front of the house with the windows open and not worry about vandals or thieves, same as we could leave the front doors to the house open in summer to let the breeze through. Kids could walk to the park alone without worrying about being bashed or abducted. People just gave more of a shit back then and knew each other. Not like now, most people don't know the names of the people living in their own street these days.
Remember the days when a fight was 1 on 1 and only used fists? Western society is on the downfall, enjoy it while you can.
Pretty sad isn't? I attribute it to the overall downfall of society. Growing up, most families could survive with a father working in a mill or factory and the mother being a homemaker. The mother actually raised her children (not MTV, video games, etc) and instilled values in them like respect, honesty and doing the right things.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dynamo47 For This Useful Post:
Blewvane, coverdale0, K9Grip
Old 04-19-2012, 11:12 AM
ices
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:240
Male

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 661 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3655

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamo47 View Post
Pretty sad isn't? I attribute it to the overall downfall of society. Growing up, most families could survive with a father working in a mill or factory and the mother being a homemaker. The mother actually raised her children (not MTV, video games, etc) and instilled values in them like respect, honesty and doing the right things.
Plenty of people playing video games do have values and respect but then I see older people who are closed off and selfish.

Its simply bad parenting, lack of self worth and poorly projected values that is causing rot amongst society.

The Following User Says Thank You to ices For This Useful Post:
Dynamo47