Go Back  

SECRET VIDEO: Romney Tells Millionaire Donors What He REALLY Thinks of Obama Voters 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 09-26-2012, 03:03 AM
RangaRang
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:194

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4804
Re: SECRET VIDEO: Romney Tells Millionaire Donors What He REALLY Thinks of Obama Vote

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanXavier View Post
I have never hated a president. I hate Obama - he ran and is running rough shod over the way laws are passed in the land - forcing Obamacare through without the fugger being read is an absolute crime - read the own gov't projections on cost and who will pay. Health care costs rise and the middle class is stiffed. I am truly leaving the country.
And forcing the Patriot Act through that violates millions of people's lives, enables profound racial profiling, and keeps track of people's personal lives isn't? At least Obamacare has a positive goal. Sure, it costs, as do all things in life. He wants to make it more equitable for others to have healthcare. The citizen who has struggled to get to where he was and has forgotten their dark days says "How dare he fuck with my money!!" whereas the citizen that struggled and remembers those days says "You know what, good that others don't have to bleed like I did."

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RangaRang For This Useful Post:
Brometheus, firegirl, Flaka, rob666
Old 09-26-2012, 04:09 AM
AndLG
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:864

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss537
Re: SECRET VIDEO: Romney Tells Millionaire Donors What He REALLY Thinks of Obama Vote

Old 09-26-2012, 05:54 AM
BryanXavier
Fiscally Irresponsible
Poster Rank:72
Male
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 4815 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss12986

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeb View Post
And forcing the Patriot Act through that violates millions of people's lives, enables profound racial profiling, and keeps track of people's personal lives isn't? At least Obamacare has a positive goal. Sure, it costs, as do all things in life. He wants to make it more equitable for others to have healthcare. The citizen who has struggled to get to where he was and has forgotten their dark days says "How dare he fuck with my money!!" whereas the citizen that struggled and remembers those days says "You know what, good that others don't have to bleed like I did."
Weeb,

Read what I said. "THE WAY IT WAS PASSED"

The Patriot Act was a bill that went through the house and the senate - the proper channels. In the senate, there was ONE dissenting vote.

Obama disregarded the process and had the bill passed without it even being read.

Doing the right thing the wrong way is wrong - this is not a kingdom it's a democracy (or close to it). Obama was being a tyrant to get his way. The government has checks and balances but he, in hubris, circumvented it.

Old 09-28-2012, 01:01 AM
RangaRang
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:194

Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4804

Well, I'd rather have a benevolent tyrant than a sleazeball democratically elected politician.

The Following User Says Thank You to RangaRang For This Useful Post:
rob666
Old 09-28-2012, 08:28 PM
Brometheus
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:287
Contributions: 18

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2865

weeb for president!!

The Following User Says Thank You to Brometheus For This Useful Post:
RangaRang
Old 09-29-2012, 12:17 AM
zackf
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:4679
Man

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasty Nuggets View Post
No shit he was talking about Romney. He said its easy to talk like that when you have billions in the bank.I simply stated I make 40k a year and I have the same views. Learn some reading comprehension before calling people stupid
what about the rest of your reply? you also said that he was calling you a redneck yank, in which it is obvious he was talking about Romneys bitch ass. its hard to comprehend what your saying when your all over the fucking place.

Old 09-30-2012, 12:43 AM
kasapin
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1015

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss417

All this reminds me about a conversation I had with a friend couple of days ago... he is a freakin idiot ...

Now about what the topic is about... Romney said the truth... like it or not. OBAMA PHONEEEEE !

Old 10-01-2012, 10:58 AM
lroy10
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:1103

Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss356

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanXavier View Post
I have never hated a president. I hate Obama - he ran and is running rough shod over the way laws are passed in the land - forcing Obamacare through without the fugger being read is an absolute crime - read the own gov't projections on cost and who will pay. Health care costs rise and the middle class is stiffed. I am truly leaving the country.
1. I didn't know you helped the Ron Paul campaign, that's pretty cool. Sadly, the U.S isn't ready for a leader who applies common sense to problems, common sense answers piss both parties off equally.

2. To go where? I don't agree with your stance on Obama or his passing of the healthcare bill but from reading your posts you do not strike me as a stupid person. Where do think you'll be better off?

Old 10-03-2012, 05:22 AM
LOI91
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:6973

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss17

Of those complaining of welfare recipients, are you truly doing so because they are not Caucasian or because you honestly just despise anyone you believe is milking the system? Curious.

The Following User Says Thank You to LOI91 For This Useful Post:
Brometheus
Old 10-03-2012, 05:30 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOI91 View Post
Of those complaining of welfare recipients, are you truly doing so because they are not Caucasian or because you honestly just despise anyone you believe is milking the system? Curious.
I'm curious too, because this issue was never an issue when the Democrat running was Kerry or Clinton.

The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
Brometheus