Go Back  

SECRET VIDEO: Romney Tells Millionaire Donors What He REALLY Thinks of Obama Voters 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 09-24-2012, 01:46 AM
pbaj12
Offline:
Captain of a Sinking Ship
Poster Rank:885
Contributions: 14

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss524
Re: SECRET VIDEO: Romney Tells Millionaire Donors What He REALLY Thinks of Obama Vote

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcaccount22 View Post
there are three types of people who will vote romney.
1. people who hate obama
2. people who are anti-gay/anti-abortion. They dont care about much else, at least not enough to get them to vote left.
3. greed balls who have always had enough to live comfortably who hate welfare and want to hoard as much money as they can for themselves because hey, they earned it
Yeah my parents are voting for Romney just because he's not Obama. They wouldn't consider Ron Paul even though they like everything he says because they think it's throwing their vote away.
I'm throwing my vote away.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pbaj12 For This Useful Post:
Czech, Nutbutter, rob666
Old 09-24-2012, 02:27 AM
RangaRang
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:194

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4804
Re: SECRET VIDEO: Romney Tells Millionaire Donors What He REALLY Thinks of Obama Vote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasty Nuggets View Post
I do not believe the top 1% should be getting tax cuts. I think we should all pay the same percentage of income no matter how much you make. I just hate the fact that I work hard for my money yet jobless welfare recipients live a more luxurious life than I do. If I had a choice between rich people getting tax cuts and rich people having their moneys taken and given to the poor I will choose tax cuts every day of the week. This country was built on the foundation that hard work pays, not government pays.
Yet you have one this jobless welfare recipients don't. It's called drive, it's called honest work ethic. No matter who you are, that will take you somewhere. It adds excitement and spice to your life. Let's be honest, if you were a jobless welfare bum, you'd probably sit around all day, get bored, get high, have ten baby momma's, twenty children, a miserable existence and a chock load of mental disorders. You'd hang around with poor, lazy shit folk, too. That's not a life. Don't hate the fact you work; not even for 40k. If you work smart and use every opportunity to get ahead, you'll make double that and then some. I sense some resentment in working, some feelings of entitlement.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RangaRang For This Useful Post:
firegirl, invertigo
Old 09-24-2012, 02:28 AM
RangaRang
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4804

thing* not "this".

Old 09-24-2012, 02:33 AM
RangaRang
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4804

Obama's promises:

1. Finding Bin Laden. Done
2. Getting the US out of Iraq. Done
3. Getting the US out of Afghanistan. Almost done.
4. Hitting the Taliban in Pakistan. Done.
5. Bringing more incentives and aid for students. Done.
6. Improving healthcare with a new system. Done.
7. Repairing the U.S.'s worldwide image. Not done, but has moved far in the right direction.

So far he's done a LOT more than what many presidents have done in their time.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RangaRang For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, Czech, firegirl, Flaka, lkduke3, rob666
The Following Users Disliked This Post By RangaRang:
BryanXavier
Old 09-24-2012, 03:16 AM
PlinyTheYounger
Offline:
★ Sexual Tyrannosaurus ★
Poster Rank:62
Pelvic Sorcerer

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 6887 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15217

Once again, I will not be voting this year. Shit is shit and I will not vote for the better of the two shits.

Old 09-24-2012, 03:35 AM
Azimuth
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:33
Woman

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 3618 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23376

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeb View Post
Obama's promises:

7. Repairing the U.S.'s worldwide image. Not done, but has moved far in the right direction.

I approve this message.

Czech, firegirl
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Azimuth:
BryanXavier
Old 09-24-2012, 03:41 AM
RangaRang
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4804

He's done all that in just one term in a faltering economy, facing lots of disenchantment and opposition at home, and with a dismal hole left by the last president. And this is just the administration of one man. There's more to the government than the president. Plus, he's put Israel in its place by informally telling them to calm the hell down, something no president has done and something that will change much of the future's Middle East policy, if he doesn't go to war with Iran. All this is done so far, but the problem lays here.

We Americans want quick fixes to everything. In no other country have I seen it so that when people separate opinion and emotion from facts, research an argument and weigh pros and cons, that the majority of people will tell them they are "thinking too much" and "overanalyzing". This mental laziness is trademark American culture. We want it all done now without thinking about the costs or benefits in time and money. This is what spanning a continent and being separated from the rest of the world by thousands of miles of ocean does to a country's culture. Apparently, global and internal politics and economy must operate as fast as the newest iPhone model. Americans, get over yourselves and see the accomplishments this one minority man has done. And the saddest thing of all is that because he's the first black president, he'll never be good enough. They have him under a microscope, they criticize the whiskers above his lip.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RangaRang For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, Flaka, lkduke3, rob666
Old 09-24-2012, 04:08 AM
Nasty Nuggets
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1028

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss406

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeb View Post
Obama's promises:

1. Obama had nothing to do with finding bin laden. he canceled the mission 3 times before they finally killed him. for him to take credit for finding and killing bin laden is like al gore claiming he invented the internet.
2. agreed
3. agreed.
4. didnt know that was a promise?
5. the only thing he did was give money to middle schools to keep kids from dropping out. college tuition is at an all time high. this is not his fault but needs fixed.
6. i wouldnt call Obama care an improvement. raising taxes and fining people who dont buy something isnt improvement. we need reform not government takeover. btw health insurance has went up since he took office. im sure its bush's fault though.
7. Obama apologizing to other countries for our freedoms and beliefs is "a step in the right direction?" I dont even know how to answer this one.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nasty Nuggets For This Useful Post:
BryanXavier, Czech
The Following 2 Users Disliked Nasty Nuggets For This Post:
firegirl, lkduke3
Old 09-24-2012, 07:22 AM
BryanXavier
Fiscally Irresponsible
Poster Rank:72
Male
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 4832 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
13/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss13014

I have never hated a president. I hate Obama - he ran and is running rough shod over the way laws are passed in the land - forcing Obamacare through without the fugger being read is an absolute crime - read the own gov't projections on cost and who will pay. Health care costs rise and the middle class is stiffed. I am truly leaving the country.

Azimuth
The Following Users Disliked This Post By BryanXavier:
firegirl
Old 09-24-2012, 07:44 AM
Azimuth
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:33
Woman

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 3618 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23376

How convenient Bryan. If you can afford to leave the country because you hair the potus, please do it.

God forbid you stay and actually try and make your own community better. Nah, you should definitely just leave. Nevermind any since of duty you might feel to the country that helped make you a success, you know, like back in the old days, Reagan? Remember? Unfortunately, those days are over. What the US needs are people like you who give a shit, who have some
resources, to stay and try and male things better for the rest of us poor slobs. Grassroots. But you say you are going to leave. Thanks.