Go Back  

SECRET VIDEO: Romney Tells Millionaire Donors What He REALLY Thinks of Obama Voters 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 09-20-2012, 06:12 PM
Nasty Nuggets
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1027

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss406
Re: SECRET VIDEO: Romney Tells Millionaire Donors What He REALLY Thinks of Obama Vote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brometheus View Post
Romney now says his campaign is about the 100%...

really want this guy as your president? fucker will say anything.
Any presidential candidate no matter what party will say anything to get a vote. Look at all the thing Obama promised he would do as president that he either did the complete opposite or just failed at it.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nasty Nuggets For This Useful Post:
Bean88, BigFoot, pbaj12
Old 09-20-2012, 06:16 PM
Nasty Nuggets
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1027

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss406
Re: SECRET VIDEO: Romney Tells Millionaire Donors What He REALLY Thinks of Obama Vote

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
That's legitimate, and I agree with you....... A hand up is always better than a handout.

At the root of everything though I don't think cutting back on welfare programs is gonna be enough........ If you look at the budget and where all of the money goes, its pretty much down to taking care of seniors & the defense budget.
If neither party is willing to tackle that reality
( and they won't because its political suicide ) then things are going to continue as they are.

Yea we are pretty much screwed no matter who we vote for. Our issues will never be solved because we keep trying to make everyone happy all the time which is impossible but they still try

The only guy I heard say what he would cut to balance the budget is Ron Paul, everybody else just says lots of apple pie BS to pander to their base.

Old 09-21-2012, 12:15 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Romney now says his campaign is about the 100%...

really want this guy as your president? fucker will say anything.
His beliefs change according to whatever office he's running for.

When he was Governor of Massachusetts he implemented healthcare that is basically what Obamacare is, it worked well and he's proud of it. Now that he's courting a bigger office that requires support from the far right, he's saying he'll kill Obamacare...... Why?
He's changed his position on abortion, and everything else to make him more palatable to the far right and its pathetic because they still don't accept him.

The guys like a used car salesman, just going through his routine.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
firegirl, pbaj12
Old 09-21-2012, 12:20 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasty Nuggets View Post
Any presidential candidate no matter what party will say anything to get a vote. Look at all the thing Obama promised he would do as president that he either did the complete opposite or just failed at it.
I don't think he was dealt a very good hand to start with, and he didn't really have a whole lot of co-operation in the second half either. Fair enough though, at the end of the day things are not very good.

Your absolutely right about saying whatever it takes to get elected, that's 99% of the problem IMHO....... There simply isn't enough to give everybody what they want, and if someone knows their head is on the block they will get organized & fight...... I think the Seniors and Healthcare Industry are the worst for that, nobody can stand up to the Seniors in particular because they all go out and vote like nobody else........ So they always get what they want.

The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
Nutbutter
Old 09-21-2012, 01:03 AM
Bean88
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:41

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 2756 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss19836
Quote:
but what majority of americans will vote for romney? apparently he only cares about half the nation. come to him with a problem, doubt he will try to fix it. romney is the biggest clown puppet i have ever seen.. how many times will he apologize about the shit he says? not even in his own country, he makes an ass out of himself overseas.. this guy is worse than bush.
Christians will is my guess.

Old 09-21-2012, 01:04 AM
Bean88
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:41

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 2756 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss19836
Quote:
Exactly. Cannot believe people buy into that shit.

Old 09-21-2012, 02:18 AM
pbaj12
Offline:
Captain of a Sinking Ship
Poster Rank:887
Contributions: 14

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss523

Quote:
I do not believe the top 1% should be getting tax cuts. I think we should all pay the same percentage of income no matter how much you make. I just hate the fact that I work hard for my money yet jobless welfare recipients live a more luxurious life than I do. If I had a choice between rich people getting tax cuts and rich people having their moneys taken and given to the poor I will choose tax cuts every day of the week. This country was built on the foundation that hard work pays, not government pays.
I still think instead of having thousands of taxes and employing thousands of people to enforce them and a million people to understand them...get rid of taxes and charge one tax. If we all paid the same percentage on everything we bought (minus store bought food) it would be a lot simpler. You'd probably even help with the obesity problem if it was actually cheaper to cook for yourself. The rich would spend more, they would get taxed more. The poor would buy less and get taxed less. Then maybe people wouldn't be buying stupid shit they don't need, with money they don't have. Oh and the government could only use money they had. But that solves too many problems and is too simple to work..

Old 09-21-2012, 06:19 AM
mengala
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:382

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1893

Show's you how dishonest are politicians are. They say one thing in your face and then say a different thing behind your back when your not looking.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mengala For This Useful Post:
Bean88, Czech
Old 09-22-2012, 05:17 PM
lkduke3
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:716

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss733

Quote:
I know I have a bad memory but what did Obama promise that he did not accomplish (besides the immigration situation)?

I do remember him having promised to get the U.S. out of Iraq and Afghanistan and he has almost completed that mission.

Now that the U.S. is out of Iraq and Afghanistan, some people are declaring he is a coward for not nuking Syria, Iran, Iraq, Libya, etc.

These guys - these 'think tanks' - know more about what the media can ever find out and print. At some point you've just got to go with your gut and say to yourself, Do I want someone who can talk to people and try to get along or someone who has a big mouth that needs to be screened before it opens.

Just what Romney said about the London Olympics was moronic and insulting. The extremist countries aren't as forgiving toward statements that insult them as is the U.K, as insignificant it was considering the source.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lkduke3 For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, Brometheus, Nutbutter, RangaRang, rob666
Old 09-24-2012, 01:34 AM
dcaccount22
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1474

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss236

there are three types of people who will vote romney.
1. people who hate obama
2. people who are anti-gay/anti-abortion. They dont care about much else, at least not enough to get them to vote left.
3. greed balls who have always had enough to live comfortably who hate welfare and want to hoard as much money as they can for themselves because hey, they earned it

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dcaccount22 For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, Brometheus, Czech, firegirl, Nutbutter, rob666