Go Back  

Scientist Studies Why Some Females Are Attracted To Older Males 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #21  
Old 04-09-2012, 11:56 PM
JUANCELAYA's Avatar
JUANCELAYA
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:5115
Join Date: Feb 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss31
Re: Scientist Studies Why Some Females Are Attracted To Older Males

i know 2 girls here in mexico very beautiful, husbands 30 years older, reason for marriage..............money, this is a pic of one of them

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
422205_299806586745272_100001477999852_868631_2053003012_n.jpg  

Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 04-10-2012, 01:01 AM
Flaka
Offline:
Tuya
Poster Rank:19
Join Date: Oct 2009
 
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 2170 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss37570
Re: Scientist Studies Why Some Females Are Attracted To Older Males

Quote:
Originally Posted by icheerthebull View Post
The study or what the guys pay to keep the younger women?
Both actually.

Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 04-10-2012, 01:02 AM
Flaka
Offline:
Tuya
Poster Rank:19
Join Date: Oct 2009
 
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 2170 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss37570
Re: Scientist Studies Why Some Females Are Attracted To Older Males

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUANCELAYA View Post
i know 2 girls here in mexico very beautiful, husbands 30 years older, reason for marriage..............money, this is a pic of one of them
Beautiful you say?



Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flaka For This Useful Post:
bigmikeymike, Faline
  #24  
Old 04-10-2012, 02:01 AM
bigmikeymike's Avatar
bigmikeymike
Offline:
To infinity and beyond!
Poster Rank:538
Weener
Join Date: Mar 2011
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1140
Re: Scientist Studies Why Some Females Are Attracted To Older Males

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUANCELAYA View Post
i know 2 girls here in mexico very beautiful, husbands 30 years older, reason for marriage..............money, this is a pic of one of them
Fuck that, he can have her

__________________
“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.” -Stephen Roberts

“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.”
― Christopher Hitchens
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigmikeymike For This Useful Post:
Faline
  #25  
Old 04-10-2012, 02:33 AM
Daverika Wulff's Avatar
Daverika Wulff
Offline:
Blind as a Bat
Poster Rank:305
All male... baby.
Join Date: Aug 2011
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2597
Re: Scientist Studies Why Some Females Are Attracted To Older Males

Older people in general are more mature and stable mentally, as well as financially. They have many stories to tell and have led more interesting lives. You can have more to relate to them. They are usually calm of mind and sure of themselves, rid of the problems young people tend to have. Look at Lindsey Lohan: You think I want that?

Myself, I just like mature women. My age or older doesn't matter. I have respect for all women to not judge like that. There are many young women whom are very smart. But I do like older women and so does my father; my mother was 5 years older than him.

I am not stupid or immature. I dress and speak and act like I am older because it makes me feel good. I doubt a women would not date me because of my age. It would be because of something else.

I am pursuing a music career and other areas. By the time I'm 30, I hope to have A LOT of money. Money is power. Money is hot. I want a girl to get wet 'cause of how much money I have. But as of right now, I am too busy building my life to care about women.

Fact: Most older men are fat and out of shape and are wimps. I'm not gonna lie: If I see an ugly, bald, fat guy with a really hot girl who is around my age...I feel it very hard to risist bullying him around and stealing her away...call me a bully or not...but it's the truth...just life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drusilla View Post
Men go with it cos a younger woman is a boost to their ego and think younger pussy is better pussy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scubahood View Post
it's maturity.. guys your own age are always so immature
This is true, but older men with egos also feel they are more worthy of a woman and can provide more than a "boy" could ever. And this can lead to problems as not all young men are stupid. Some of us are intellectuals and smug about it. People are free to date whoever they want, of course. But do you really want to be 45, dating a 25 year old, and having a young man in-shape in his twenties threatening you over your girl? Fair is fair. You really need to be prepared for a lifestyle choice like that.

May all people one day find their soul-mates.

__________________
Joseph
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Daverika Wulff For This Useful Post:
Faline
  #26  
Old 04-10-2012, 05:10 AM
Blewvane's Avatar
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730
Re: Scientist Studies Why Some Females Are Attracted To Older Males

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deverica Wolf View Post
Fact: Most older men are fat and out of shape and are wimps. I'm not gonna lie: If I see an ugly, bald, fat guy with a really hot girl who is around my age...I feel it very hard to risist bullying him around and stealing her away...call me a bully or not...but it's the truth...just life.
Fat? Yes. Out of shape? Yes. Wimp? i doubt if anyone i've faced off with thinks i'm a wimp. I can guarantee that if you tried to steal my girl from me you wouldn't be much of a catch for very long.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
Daverika Wulff
  #27  
Old 04-10-2012, 08:12 AM
Daverika Wulff's Avatar
Daverika Wulff
Offline:
Blind as a Bat
Poster Rank:305
All male... baby.
Join Date: Aug 2011
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2597
Re: Scientist Studies Why Some Females Are Attracted To Older Males

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blewvane View Post
Fat? Yes. Out of shape? Yes. Wimp? i doubt if anyone i've faced off with thinks i'm a wimp. I can guarantee that if you tried to steal my girl from me you wouldn't be much of a catch for very long.
No, not everyone. But it's true from what I've seen that many of these rich guys who date really young women are complete nerds who couldn't hold their own. Even the skinny ones are tools.

It's just I feel, at any age, if you're dating a hot girl, you should be in-shape, 'cause she deserves that. And protection of her is a must. I feel many of these older rich guys with money abuse that.

Case in point: Maybe this man could pay someone to protect her from a different man.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
GeorginaChapmanWENN_468x757.jpg  

__________________
Joseph
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 04-10-2012, 08:41 AM
chawk610's Avatar
chawk610
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2330
Join Date: Mar 2012
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss119
Re: Scientist Studies Why Some Females Are Attracted To Older Males

I can def. say I get more looks now at 39 than I did at 29. Of course... I am usually on the boat! :)

Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 04-10-2012, 08:56 AM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
♥ Moderator ♥
Poster Rank:2
Gore Goddess
Join Date: Jun 2009
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Quoted: 1894 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93392
Re: Scientist Studies Why Some Females Are Attracted To Older Males

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaka View Post
Beautiful you say?


I thought the same!

Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 04-10-2012, 09:16 AM
Blewvane's Avatar
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730
Re: Scientist Studies Why Some Females Are Attracted To Older Males

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deverica Wolf View Post
No, not everyone. But it's true from what I've seen that many of these rich guys who date really young women are complete nerds who couldn't hold their own. Even the skinny ones are tools.

It's just I feel, at any age, if you're dating a hot girl, you should be in-shape, 'cause she deserves that. And protection of her is a must. I feel many of these older rich guys with money abuse that.

Case in point: Maybe this man could pay someone to protect her from a different man.
People that love for money aren't worth fighting for, same as shallow people that date for looks only aren't worth anything to me either. How can you trust someone if they didn't earn your love? Is it wise to marry and start a family with a woman that is only attracted to your 6 pak or wallet?
All of the women i've been involved with, before meeting my fiance, have been lazy and untrustworthy sluts that i lost to sleazy looking douches with nice cars and some bling. Where are my ex's now? Most are now single mothers living in government owned townhouses while leeching off welfare, so bitter and narrow minded that no decent hard working man would want them.
I may sound bitter as well but i am actually glad it happened each time because i didn't get stuck with some two faced shiftless lazy breeding mole for the rest of my life, instead i scored a hot hard working young woman with job skills that is better than any of the women i've ever been with.
If i had been rich i think my life would have been worse, one of the lazy moles would have latched onto me and i'd be supporting some sponge's lifestyle.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
freecatboobies, GFX-707

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO