Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss454
Re: Scientist Studies Why Some Females Are Attracted To Older Males

Quote:
Originally Posted by xstunt1ngx View Post
Do they really need to study this? Here is the reason :

Men when older, have a much more stable career and probably earn much more than they did 20 years ago, did I forget to say, they got more money than younger bastards?

Reason : Money.

Try to deny it but it's a fact.
Gee,that's a bit cold.

Sure,money is one motivator,but I've seen older dudes with no money with younger women.Why?

The Daddy Complex.Often women without stable fathers want a father figure in their lives.Marilyn Monroe,who kept marrying older dudes and had a thing for Clark Gable is a good example of this.Or their father was the only man who treated them well,and they wish to recreate that.

Also,older men are percieved as more 'stable' providers and less promiscuous.After Eddie Fisher ran off with Liz Taylor,Debbie Reynolds married a guy 20 years older.Carrie Fisher recounts how unlike her lively,sex-appeal laden dad,her step dad slept a lot and hardly spoke.He was supposed to be less likely to run off.(In the end he had his 'hairdresser' act as a pimp and aquire prostitutes,and he lost all of Debbie Reynolds money by losing $3million in a famous fixed card game,so there goes that theory!)

Also,there is a perceived notion that a man gets better with age.Think of how Cary Grant was still making movies in his later years,e.g getting Audrey Hepburn in Charade.'Boys' are often perceived to be less masculine and experienced.C'mon:Zac Efron or Clint EAstwood in his prime? You know the answer.

Bottom line,it is still WAY more socially acceptable for a man to marry a younger woman,so they do.If said man is famous,charismatic etc,what woman,regardless of her age will turn him down?Men go with it cos a younger woman is a boost to their ego and think younger pussy is better pussy.Now think of guys like Hugh Jackman,Richard E Grant or Ashton Kutcher,whose wives were all about 8 years older than them.Jackman & Grant continue to get shit about their older wives being 'beards' while Kutcher gave in to the idea that he 'deserved' younger pussy.It is still the brave man that marries an older woman,for all the shit he'll get about it.
Also,perhaps the REAL question is:why do old guys marry younger women? Men still do the majority of the chasing,and they tend to chase younger women because they like younger,firmer bodies.I spent 10 years with a guy 13 years older than me.It wasn't planned,but he was handsome,had a bit of depth and life experience and the only one who made a real effort to woo me.The twenty-somethings wanted to fuck and go.You go with what's attractive and available.I'd do a younger or same age guy-IF they asked me! But they don't!

The Following User Says Thank You to Drusilla For This Useful Post:
GFX-707
Old 02-29-2012, 03:47 PM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

I'm fat, ugly, and broke, but i can still pull young pussy when i want to. My fiance is 12 years younger than me,how do i do it? Fucked if i know, but i am thankfull for it.

Yeah i'm the fucking king!!

The Following User Says Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
Daverika Wulff
Old 02-29-2012, 04:56 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2764 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10534

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blewvane View Post
I'm fat, ugly, and broke, but i can still pull young pussy when i want to. My fiance is 12 years younger than me,how do i do it? Fucked if i know, but i am thankfull for it.

Yeah i'm the fucking king!!
"It's good to be the king."

Yeah. For the most part, women are for sale.

To some degree, we all are.

So what.

Just go make some money and buy a younger woman every 5 or 10 years.

When they were younger, they'd have no trouble dumping you for a guy that looked like a better deal.

So, trade them in like used cars later on in life.

It's the way of things.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
bigmikeymike, Blewvane
Old 02-29-2012, 06:30 PM
Faline
Offline:
♥ Moderator ♥
Poster Rank:2
Gore Goddess
Contributions: 226

Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Quoted: 1894 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93392

Quote:
Originally Posted by xstunt1ngx View Post
Do they really need to study this? Here is the reason :

Men when older, have a much more stable career and probably earn much more than they did 20 years ago, did I forget to say, they got more money than younger bastards?

Reason : Money.

Try to deny it but it's a fact.
That's not a fact that's your opinion
Show me something that proves it is fact.

And trust me the older guys i have been with have not had money, in fact i would of been better off with men my own age if that was so.

The reason i choose older men is the fact i find them more attractive both in looks and personality. It's quite simple.
Even if you asked me to name celebrities i am interested in, they are all in their late 30's and above. Because men that age and over are so much more attractive/mature and masculine imo. A lot of men get better with age. George Clooney continues to get handsome. Hell even Sean Connery hasn't lost it.

ALSO i will add that i have a very good father and had a very stable upbringing and have never been looking for a "father figure". My relationship with my father is great, better than most i know.

The Following User Says Thank You to Faline For This Useful Post:
Viking64
Old 03-02-2012, 08:39 AM
stephaniewalker
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1253
woman

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss297

My Boyfriend does not have money..In fact he is so deep in debt it is scary. He is 49 and I am 34. I was attracted to his heart. I saw how patient and kind he was with his son as well as animals. It makes a huge difference.

Old 03-02-2012, 09:15 AM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephaniewalker View Post
My Boyfriend does not have money..In fact he is so deep in debt it is scary. He is 49 and I am 34. I was attracted to his heart. I saw how patient and kind he was with his son as well as animals. It makes a huge difference.
That's a refreshing change, if my lady wanted me for my money.....well she wouldn't be my lady because my pockets have more holes than a tramps sock.

Old 03-02-2012, 09:55 AM
Parannoyed
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:239
Male ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 12/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss3679

im 22 and she is 35 - she loves my energy and im eager to please No idea how i got her shes a stunner at 35 still

Old 03-02-2012, 10:22 AM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parannoyed View Post
im 22 and she is 35 - she loves my energy and im eager to please No idea how i got her shes a stunner at 35 still
My lady is nearly ten years older than me and for some reason she thinks I am the mutts nuts, but she is the most beautiful creature to walk the planet, it's all "Horses for courses" and "Swings and roundabouts".

The Following User Says Thank You to Stevee For This Useful Post:
Parannoyed
Old 03-02-2012, 10:52 AM
spookypooky
Offline:
Spregiudicatezza è buono
Poster Rank:334
F

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2259

It depends for me. If it's for a man and I just want security $, I'll look for that (older) but for more - ahem, "personal" reasons, I have no problem meeting someone much younger. Just depends.

20 years younger, 20 years older.....Hell, men can do it--- I can too..........rowrrr!

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
zzzzz.gif  

Old 03-04-2012, 12:15 PM
ices
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:240
Male

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 661 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3658

I can give it you for free.

Men who are in their 30s are in their prime. No kids (getting rarer), money, house and a car with a career (has to be a career).

Women see these things and think "I wanna suck his dick".

Men in their 40s and 50s can have the same effect but usually it requires more cash or a habit of spending loads of money on this young woman. Something a 30y/old wouldn't do.

The Following User Says Thank You to ices For This Useful Post:
xstunt1ngx