Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1623
Sadist Teacher Arrested

LOS ANGELES — A former elementary school teacher who taught in a South Los Angeles school for 30 years was arrested Monday on charges of inflicting bizarre abuse rituals on at least 23 young girls and boys, including blindfolding them, binding their mouths with masking tape, and placing cockroaches on their faces and mouths before photographing them.

A student at Miramonte Elementary, where Mark Berndt used to teach. He is accused of covering children's mouths with tape.
The man, Mark Berndt, 61, was arrested in his home in Torrance, Calif., by members of the Los Angeles County sheriff’s office, and charged with 23 counts of committing lewd acts upon a child. Bail was set at $2.3 million, but the authorities said they would seek to raise it to $23 million, or $1 million for each count.

The children were between the ages of 7 and 10 when the incidents took place between 2008 and 2010, the authorities said. Steve Whitmore, a spokesman for the sheriff’s office, said potential victims were being urged to come forward in an attempt to establish whether such behavior had been going on earlier in the teacher’s career. He said five other people had come forward.

The sheriff’s office said the investigation began about a year ago when a film processor, complying with California law, turned over 40 photographs of children in a classroom, their mouths and eyes covered with tape. Some of the pictures showed Mr. Berndt with his arms around the children, or covering their mouths with his hands. Others showed Madagascar hissing cockroaches crawling on their faces, the authorities said.

Mr. Berndt was removed from the classroom on Jan. 7, 2011, after school authorities were notified of the evidence, said John Deasy, the superintendent of the Los Angeles Unified School District. He was terminated by the Los Angeles Board of Education in February.

Mr. Deasy said that crisis counselors had been provided to victims and parents.

One student at the school said Mr. Berndt had collected bugs and larvae. School officials said there was nothing in Mr. Berndt’s 30-year personnel record to suggest this kind of behavior.

“This makes me afraid because the most important thing is to make sure my children are safe at school,” said Erendira Reyes, 38, who came to Miramonte Elementary School, where Mr. Berndt taught, upon hearing of the arrest. “When a person like that is at school and the administrators don’t know about it, I think that is a very serious problem.”

Jesse Lizzaraga, 30, also turned up to find out if this was the same man who was his second-grade teacher. It was. “He was actually kind of cool when I first met him,” Mr. Lizzaraga said. “I was shocked.”

Mr. Whitmore said that police closely monitored Mr. Berndt, who is unmarried and lives alone in a four-apartment complex in Torrance, to make certain that he had no contact with children. He said the length of time between the discovery of the photos and the filing of charges was a result of the complexity of the case, including efforts to identify the children in the pictures.

He said the final piece of evidence was finding a blue plastic spoon and a container in a wastebasket in Mr. Berndt’s classroom that contains traces of semen, which DNA testing established to be from Mr. Berndt. Some of the photographs depicted a similar spoon being held under the nose of blindfolded young girls.

The police searched Mr. Berndt’s home and uncovered an additional 100 photographs, and 250 more photographs were found at the film processing establishment. A total of 26 children have been identified in the photographs; 10 have not been identified.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to knuggy For This Useful Post:
daughterofthenight, Dragonlady66, Dynamo47, kellyhound, Pyramid_Head
Old 02-01-2012, 03:06 AM
BigFoot
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:656

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss834
Re: Sadist Teacher Arrested

Geeze. Well at least it was just duct tape and cockroaches instead of duct tape and cock.

The Following User Says Thank You to BigFoot For This Useful Post:
Pyramid_Head
Old 02-01-2012, 03:33 AM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12566

What a fucking freak.

Old 02-01-2012, 01:29 PM
Dynamo47
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:379
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1905

As the father to a 10 year old he wouldn't be deserving as a bullet to the head as if he were a molester. BUT he definitely deserves a serious beat down.

Old 02-01-2012, 01:58 PM
luton loyal
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:115

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8702

seems a decent fella

Old 02-01-2012, 04:12 PM
durt
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:94
male
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 2113 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11199

Old 02-01-2012, 05:44 PM
BigFoot
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:656

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss834

Just heard on the radio nearby that he also would serve the kids spoons full of semen while blindfolded and give them cookies baked with semen as well. Now that's a little more fucked up.

The Following User Says Thank You to BigFoot For This Useful Post:
daughterofthenight
Old 02-01-2012, 06:34 PM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:229
Male
Contributions: 26

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFoot View Post
Just heard on the radio nearby that he also would serve the kids spoons full of semen while blindfolded and give them cookies baked with semen as well. Now that's a little more fucked up.
Cookies and cream takes on a whole new meaning Seriously though, we should have a new sport in this country. No jail time, no mental institutions for these asstards... Just have a nice quiet room filled with the parents of the children who were molested... They can do anything they want except actually kill him. Medical staff standing by to help him out if he is in danger of dying. And let the parents do this over and over again until they have had enough.. By over and over I mean give the guy time to heal up and recuperate and then a couple weeks later invite the parents in for a new round of Kick the Pervs Ass!. After a year of this he won't be capable of anything dangerous.

Old 02-01-2012, 06:36 PM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:229
Male
Contributions: 26

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamo47 View Post
As the father to a 10 year old he wouldn't be deserving as a bullet to the head as if he were a molester. BUT he definitely deserves a serious beat down.
He was tricking them into tasting his semen. I would say quite a few beatdowns spread out over the course of the year. Parents get to tag team him.

Old 02-02-2012, 02:20 AM
Azimuth
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:33
Woman

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 3618 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23376