Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4573 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11705
Sacramento Rabbi Calls On Amazon To Stop Selling Books Denying Holocaust

SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A week after Amazon stopped selling Confederate flags in the wake of a deadly shooting, Jewish organizations are calling on Amazon to ban books denying the Holocaust.
Sacramento Rabbi Mendy Cohen is leveling serious charges against Amazon for selling books denying the Holocaust.

Blatant anti-Semitism,” he said. “To deny the Holocaust is another mask of blatant anti-Semitism.”

The books say the stories of gas chambers and ovens in World War II Nazi Germany are made up.
“My great-grandfather was burnt in a synagogue alive with 500 Jews that the Nazis burned,” he said.

The books carry titles like “Did 6 Million Really Die?” and “Synagogue of Satan.”

A social media petition is calling on the company to remove all Nazi propaganda from the site.
Compounding the dilemma for Amazon is its recent stance on the Confederate flag. The company joined Walmart, Sears and eBay by stopping sales of merchandise with the flag in the wake of a South Carolina shooting that left nine people dead.
Amazon has a list of offensive products it refuses to sell, which they say includes products that promote or glorify hatred, violence, racial, sexual or religious intolerance. But Amazon officials did not respond to CBS13 for the story.

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2015/...ing-holocaust/

Old 07-06-2015, 01:32 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Sacramento Rabbi Calls On Amazon To Stop Selling Books Denying Holocaust

Where will that end?

You'd have to either be an idiot or pushing some kind of agenda to believe the halocaust didn't happen

Old 07-06-2015, 01:38 AM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude

Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11705

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Where will that end?

You'd have to either be an idiot or pushing some kind of agenda to believe the halocaust didn't happen
Most newer revisionist documents are not technically denying it, they are just clarifying grossly exaggerated claims. I think many like to toss in the "denying" part as a slap in the face, since it is illegal in Germany.

Old 07-06-2015, 02:18 AM
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
Poster Rank:128
m

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2543 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 13/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss8006

stupid religious assholes....i hope they all burn in synagogues

Old 07-06-2015, 05:56 AM
twayblade
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:392
female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1840

Most people aren't idiots. Let the so called author say what he wants, we can form for own opinions.

The Following User Says Thank You to twayblade For This Useful Post:
TheVrist
Old 07-06-2015, 12:43 PM
CrunchyCripple
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:364
Female

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 856 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2030

I saw something on the gas chambers and ovens. They did a calculation of how many were supposedly killed in them, how many would fit in the ovens and the time it would take. It was an insane and impossible thing to do. Way too many bodies to do what was said to have been done.

The numbers do not add up.

Asking questions on things that do not add up, does not mean that any of it never happened(if even on a smaller scale than reported).

How does half of the people being jews, equate to only being about jews? What about the other half of the people that were killed in the same manner? Do they not matter, nor count?

I never understood that...

The Following User Says Thank You to CrunchyCripple For This Useful Post:
TheVrist
Old 07-06-2015, 01:05 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude

Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11705

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrunchyCripple View Post
I saw something on the gas chambers and ovens. They did a calculation of how many were supposedly killed in them, how many would fit in the ovens and the time it would take. It was an insane and impossible thing to do. Way too many bodies to do what was said to have been done.

The numbers do not add up.

Asking questions on things that do not add up, does not mean that any of it never happened(if even on a smaller scale than reported).

How does half of the people being jews, equate to only being about jews? What about the other half of the people that were killed in the same manner? Do they not matter, nor count?

I never understood that...
Because the moment you question anything of it, the populous is trained to point their fingers and scream "anti-semitism" trying to guilt you, and make you fear the negative stigma, till you cower back into your hole and shut up.

Same is done when you start bouncing statistics, and facts about racial social issues. You're automatically labeled a racist (as I'm sure you've seen on these forums) rather than try to argue the facts.