Go Back  

S.C Child Who's Dog Kept Him Warm when He Was Lost Wanders Again....parents Arrested. 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 04-15-2011, 01:26 PM
zadfrackglutz
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:556
male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1094
Re: S.C Child Who's Dog Kept Him Warm when He Was Lost Wanders Again....parents Arres

wow, not too surprising, it is SC. as far as black dogs being evil i often wondered why angels stay away from my house. that damn black lab has to go.

Old 04-16-2011, 04:14 AM
dragonhalf13570
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2025

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss144
Re: S.C Child Who's Dog Kept Him Warm when He Was Lost Wanders Again....parents Arres

Awww thats sooo sad, that poor kid, glad to know he's in a safe place. Dumb parents...and I give kudos to that dog for keeping him safe. I love dogs and I've heard many rescue stories about them as well as other pets like cats,..etc. saving people.

Old 04-16-2011, 12:08 PM
vnathan
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:56471
8=====>

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss0

Quote:
Originally Posted by observant View Post
By the way, Dogs are Bad.
-Angels don't enter a home where there are dogs. Do not let dogs into your homes. As for Black dogs; they're devils. Kill them

Hadith - Bukhari 3:515, Narrated Abu Huraira
I heard Allah's Apostle saying; "Angels (of Mercy) do not enter a house wherein there is a dog or a picture of a living creature (a human being or an animal)."

Hadith - Mishkat, Transmitted by Abu Dawud and Darimi
The Prophet said, "Were dogs not a species of creature I should command that they all be killed; but kill every pure black one." [Muslim, Narrated AbuDharr: "...The black dog is a devil."]

O, we're not talking about Islam?
LIFE IS ISLAM.
Whatever.....I know a lot of muslims who own dogs. And if you question them about owning dogs and what's written in the Quran, they'll give you the finger.

So you see they don't necessarily follow whats written in the Quran.