Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss417
Re: Russian Passenger Aircraft Crash in Egypt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink. View Post
NOW.....considering what happened in PARIS, and what IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN ALL OF THE EU As well as IN THE USA and CANADA....MAYBE, JUST MAYBE THE WESTERN WORLD WILL recognise THE FACT THAT RUSSIA IS A VALUED MEMBER IN THE COALITION IN THE FIGHT AGAINST ISIS....and that in ALL HONESTY, RUSSIA is not as bad as we have been led to believe....for many reasons.

At the current time and under the current situation, I would much rather have Vladimir Putin at my back than Barack Oba,a...sad to say.
I don't think Putin or Russia care if western world recognizes them as valued member in any coalition. Russia took action and risk ALONE, without a coalition backing them up, there is nothing they can gain from the west accepting them now.

NATO consists of 28 states, and they were to scared to act in time. Russia stepped up ALONE.

Without a doubt there are hidden motives behind their actions, but currently everyone involved in this conflict has an agenda of their own. No one is there solely to fix injustice.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nikola For This Useful Post:
Pink., rob666
Old 11-14-2015, 02:07 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikola View Post
I don't think Putin or Russia care if western world recognizes them as valued member in any coalition. Russia took action and risk ALONE, without a coalition backing them up, there is nothing they can gain from the west accepting them now.

NATO consists of 28 states, and they were to scared to act in time. Russia stepped up ALONE. I realise that, but I am saying that it seems that Russia is the only one with the balls to actually go and do something about this. Maybe things will change once we get a US Administration that actually has a strong (ANY) foreign policy other than the "lead from behind" policy. NATO has become almost as toothless as the UN.

Without a doubt there are hidden motives behind their actions, but currently everyone involved in this conflict has an agenda of their own. No one is there solely to fix injustice.

The Following User Says Thank You to Pink. For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 11-14-2015, 02:10 PM
nikola
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1015
Male

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss417

Quote:
I realise that, but I am saying that it seems that Russia is the only one with the balls to actually go and do something about this. Maybe things will change once we get a US Administration that actually has a strong (ANY) foreign policy other than the "lead from behind" policy. NATO has become almost as toothless as the UN.
NATO is a sham

The Following User Says Thank You to nikola For This Useful Post:
Pink.
Old 11-14-2015, 10:19 PM
Neo1130
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1064

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss384

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyhound View Post
i read they were hearing voices from inside the wreck but it's confirmed all 224 are dead including 17 children.
Creepily, I've heard this about many aircraft crashes... Even when there is no possible way anyone could have even been alive... i.e. their bodies were not even close to intact...

Old 11-15-2015, 02:12 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:

NATO consists of 28 states, and they were to scared to act in time. Russia stepped up ALONE.

The main you thing say that I agree with is that putin and russia don't care about.... well, pretty much anything. Also, yes, everyone has motives. That's just a fact of life. However, I don't see that putin's motives are world peace and unity.

But, I don't know what you mean by russia stepping up alone. I think you are reading comics and having a few too many sips off the ole vodka bottle, lol.

First off perhaps you missed the memo, but the U.S. has been fighting in the middle east for about 13 years straight now. While putin has been doing nothing except arresting "pussy riot" members and flexing his muscles and talking shit.

While there are many allies to the U.S. in the middle east, to be totally honest here, many of them only commit enough to be able to say they have a presence there.

Some don't do much more than wipe the sweat off of U.S. soldiers foreheads while they do the fighting or send cheerleaders with pom pom's.

Before someone steps in and says my country contributes...... to the war, do a check to see what percentage your country contributes compared to the U.S.

There are several ways to produce an answer. Such as how many dollars contributed per citizen, how many soldiers versus how many citizens a given country contributes, etc.

As an American who struggles EVERY FUCKING day to pay bills because the government is pressing us ever harder in order to pay the war debt, let me tell you, WE ARE THE ONES contributing the most to the war!

If you have to ask what war? It's the one that apparently EVERY civilized country is now involved in. The war against radical islam. Now, even russia has it's dick in the ringer with this. Which actually I am VERY happy about ultimately!

Concerning Afghanistan, well... history says that the russians tucked tail and ran out of there after giving it their best shot for years and getting their asses handed to them.

While I wouldn't exactly call it "mission accomplished" for the U.S. there, at least we haven't thrown in the towel. And it does appear that in the long run, the country will turn out ok and advance past it's islamic law roots after we leave.

As far as russia having a coalition to back them up, that's a humorous statement in itself. So who would this "coalition" be?

The only country in bed with them is china and as much as they hate the U.S., they have to be careful not to piss us off because we buy all of our plastic walmart junk from them and owe them trillions for bailing out our economy a few years back.

Don't get me wrong, I know that sux cock for the U.S., but it does mean that china stands a lot to lose if they piss off the U.S. We could just default on the debt like a crackhead who owes twenty bucks from last night. Lol!

It would take a debate between dozens of economists, military generals, lawyers and psychiatrists to figure out who has who by the balls on on that one, lol.

As far as what we refer to as nato or the U.N., they themselves so to speak couldn't get a cat of a tree with all forces combined.

But when the U.S. is taking lead, whether you call it UN, Nato, or whatever, then yes, ass is likely to get kicked! It may not go perfectly, but shit WILL GET TAKEN DOWN!!!

Old 11-15-2015, 02:36 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
NOW.....considering what happened in PARIS, and what IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN ALL OF THE EU As well as IN THE USA and CANADA....MAYBE, JUST MAYBE THE WESTERN WORLD WILL recognise THE FACT THAT RUSSIA IS A VALUED MEMBER IN THE COALITION IN THE FIGHT AGAINST ISIS....and that in ALL HONESTY, RUSSIA is not as bad as we have been led to believe....for many reasons.

At the current time and under the current situation, I would much rather have Vladimir Putin at my back than Barack Obama...sad to say.

Anyone who is TRULY bombing isis is welcomed in my opinion. However, anyone who thinks putin has all of a sudden decided to be a great guy and join the war against isis would have to be smoking crack.

He has more ulterior motives than can be counted. Not the least of which is to see his bed buddy stay in power in syria.

As far as having putin at your back, he is a deceiver and can't be trusted. He is power hungry and is ONLY interested in personal gain and his legacy.

As far as what "is going to happen in the U.S.", perhaps you haven't heard of what we refer to in the U.S. as 9-11. We are NOT waiting on anything to "happen". It happened 14 years ago! I don't mean this to sound insulting to you personally, but some people may have forgotten, but we have NOT!

Russia itself MAY not be as bad as we are lead to believe, but putin is WORSE than anyone could ever lead us to believe.

If russia is there for the sake of humanity or the war as a whole, you REALLY NEED TO REALIZE, that would be the VERY FIRST time in russia's history that it did anything to benefit anyone besides itself.

But don't worry, russia's consistent history of selfishness is not to be blemished. They are only there to gain political and regional influence and to illustrate that putin's ego shall not be outdone by anyone! Lol.

Old 11-15-2015, 02:49 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:

NATO's original mandate was never to do pre-emptive strikes on behalf of a few members that might benefit from it.

NATO's mandate was supposed to be a purely defensive united front against Communism during the cold war, namely the Russians. Since the fall of the Berlin wall, its been mutating into something far different.

The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
azdesertsnake01
Old 11-15-2015, 02:53 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
Anyone who is TRULY bombing isis is welcomed in my opinion. However, anyone who thinks putin has all of a sudden decided to be a great guy and join the war against isis would have to be smoking crack.

He has more ulterior motives than can be counted. Not the least of which is to see his bed buddy stay in power in syria.

As far as having putin at your back, he is a deceiver and can't be trusted. He is power hungry and is ONLY interested in personal gain and his legacy.

As far as what "is going to happen in the U.S.", perhaps you haven't heard of what we refer to in the U.S. as 9-11. We are NOT waiting on anything to "happen". It happened 14 years ago! I don't mean this to sound insulting to you personally, but some people may have forgotten, but we have NOT!

Russia itself MAY not be as bad as we are lead to believe, but putin is WORSE than anyone could ever lead us to believe.

If russia is there for the sake of humanity or the war as a whole, you REALLY NEED TO REALIZE, that would be the VERY FIRST time in russia's history that it did anything to benefit anyone besides itself.

But don't worry, russia's consistent history of selfishness is not to be blemished. They are only there to gain political and regional influence and to illustrate that putin's ego shall not be outdone by anyone! Lol.
Every nation that is meddling in that area is doing so out of self interest, doesn't matter if its Russia, China, or the USA.

What would make your interests any more noble or important than Putin's? Because its pretty obvious that arming and aiding the Saudis, who have been aiding ISIS from day one, is pretty counter productive to the whole effort.

Old 11-15-2015, 03:04 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Every nation that is meddling in that area is doing so out of self interest, doesn't matter if its Russia, China, or the USA.

What would make your interests any more noble or important than Putin's? Because its pretty obvious that arming and aiding the Saudis, who have been aiding ISIS from day one, is pretty counter productive to the whole effort.
If by saying my interests, you mean U.S. interests, that would be that the U.S. believes in what is referred to as democracy. I personally hate the word and reference, but in short, a country led by the people for the people.

In other words, something that doesn't have a single fucking thing to do with putin or russia,lol. As illustrated countless times, we do NOT occupy countries.

When we go to war there, our number one goal is to get it done and get out asap. Putins goal? To see how he can use it for his personal gain. Hell in his case, it's not even for his country. It's for him personally. You shouldn't have to look hard to figure out that is a fact.

I consider myself a realist, yet sometimes I tell myself that surely there is not a single person in the world who believes putins bullshit including russians themselves.

All I have to do to shatter that VERY small piece of optimist in me is to go online such as to a forum like this, lol. I can't believe how gullible people are.

But then again my mind wonders about many things. Such as a couple of days ago while watching a history show, they showed thousands of people giving the ole one arm salute to hitler and cheering him on. I wondered how people could be so foolish and not see the inevitable ending that was coming upon them. Then I see the current days news and remind myself...... that's how!

Old 11-15-2015, 03:32 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
If by saying my interests, you mean U.S. interests, that would be that the U.S. believes in what is referred to as democracy. I personally hate the word and reference, but in short, a country led by the people for the people.

In other words, something that doesn't have a single fucking thing to do with putin or russia,lol. As illustrated countless times, we do NOT occupy countries.

When we go to war there, our number one goal is to get it done and get out asap. Putins goal? To see how he can use it for his personal gain. Hell in his case, it's not even for his country. It's for him personally. You shouldn't have to look hard to figure out that is a fact.

I consider myself a realist, yet sometimes I tell myself that surely there is not a single person in the world who believes putins bullshit including russians themselves.

All I have to do to shatter that VERY small piece of optimist in me is to go online such as to a forum like this, lol. I can't believe how gullible people are.

But then again my mind wonders about many things. Such as a couple of days ago while watching a history show, they showed thousands of people giving the ole one arm salute to hitler and cheering him on. I wondered how people could be so foolish and not see the inevitable ending that was coming upon them. Then I see the current days news and remind myself...... that's how!
How does providing the Saudis with arms or other forms of support further democracy? To be fair, I am Canadian and my country recently sold them billions worth of military equipment.

What it looks like to me is Putin supporting his evil Dictator for Russian self interest, while we support our own evil regime in Saudi Arabia out of our own self interests. Saudi Arabia is one of the biggest, if not the biggest sponsor of terrorism worldwide. The pages in the 9/11 report that are still censored to this day reportedly are about Saudi involvement in 9/11.
Their human rights record is appalling, their justice system is based on Sharia, and they've been supporting ISIS from the beginning.
I fully understand that Assad isn't a nice guy, but who are we to criticize Putin for supporting Assad while we support the Saudis?

I'm under no illusions that Putin is a nice man, or has our best interest at heart...... But those seem to be the rules of the game, a game that we are willing players in.