Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Russian Passenger Aircraft Crash in Egypt

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
How does providing the Saudis with arms or other forms of support further democracy? To be fair, I am Canadian and my country recently sold them billions worth of military equipment.

What it looks like to me is Putin supporting his evil Dictator for Russian self interest, while we support our own evil regime in Saudi Arabia out of our own self interests. Saudi Arabia is one of the biggest, if not the biggest sponsor of terrorism worldwide. The pages in the 9/11 report that are still censored to this day reportedly are about Saudi involvement in 9/11.
Their human rights record is appalling, their justice system is based on Sharia, and they've been supporting ISIS from the beginning.
I fully understand that Assad isn't a nice guy, but who are we to criticize Putin for supporting Assad while we support the Saudis?

I'm under no illusions that Putin is a nice man, or has our best interest at heart...... But those seem to be the rules of the game, a game that we are willing players in.
I can't say I disagree with you there. I'm familiar with all of the saudi conspiracies, facts or whatever we shall choose to call them. I don't doubt that they pretty much financed 9-11.

I didn't say I loved the saudis. But just looking at putin should be enough to make ANYONE have a chill run down their spine. He's no better than kim jung ding dong of n. korea.

Old 11-15-2015, 03:56 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
I can't say I disagree with you there. I'm familiar with all of the saudi conspiracies, facts or whatever we shall choose to call them. I don't doubt that they pretty much financed 9-11.

I didn't say I loved the saudis. But just looking at putin should be enough to make ANYONE have a chill run down their spine. He's no better than kim jung ding dong of n. korea.
I totally agree.

Its a fucked up situation though, we have the same problems with radical Muslims attacking us that Russia has.

Old 11-15-2015, 03:59 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

By the way, don't get me wrong rob666, I'm no obama fan either. Even though he is our first gay president who is married to a transvestite (do some research with an open mind starting with searching youtube for "michelle obama trannny"). I'm just saying, I hate putin, lol!

The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
rob666
Old 11-15-2015, 04:00 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
I totally agree.

Its a fucked up situation though, we have the same problems with radical Muslims attacking us that Russia has.
Yep. As long as islam exists, there will NEVER be world peace!

The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001