Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss21524
Re: Routine Endoscopy Leads to 19-year-old's 'vegetative State'

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrm1109 View Post
I'm going in for a colonoscopy this Thursday. I'm freaked out you woke up during yours. I read about other people waking up during it to. Did they give you twilight?

Is that what it's called?

Probably. You're not really asleep, but, awake enough to hear people talk to you. I've heard people refer to it as being in a kind of twilight zone.

When I had my deviated septum, the ansthesiologist called it her, "special cocktail," but she put the IV in, then added another drug the color of pink champagne.

I remember seeing my doctor telling me he was there and hearing the anesthesiologist saying my name and touching my hand.

They wheeled me to Recovery and I woke to, "All My Children," on tv and very hungry.

Honestly, the endoscopy was worse for me because it dried out my throat and I felt some discomfort for a couple of days. I don't need to be craving more liquids. I'm already diabetic.

You'll be fine You won't feel anything the next day in your rectal area or any pain. Like I said, drinking that salty crap is the worst part to me.

Old 05-16-2013, 11:07 PM
mrm1109
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:646
Cunt
Contributions: 2

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss860

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post
I had no issues with wisdom teeth removal and only had novocaine as well.

No stitches either for me.

I feel another one coming in and I'm over 50!
Ugh. I had stitches :(

Old 05-16-2013, 11:10 PM
mrm1109
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:646
Cunt
Contributions: 2

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss860

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post
Is that what it's called?

Probably. You're not really asleep, but, awake enough to hear people talk to you. I've heard people refer to it as being in a kind of twilight zone.

When I had my deviated septum, the ansthesiologist called it her, "special cocktail," but she put the IV in, then added another drug the color of pink champagne.

I remember seeing my doctor telling me he was there and hearing the anesthesiologist saying my name and touching my hand.

They wheeled me to Recovery and I woke to, "All My Children," on tv and very hungry.

Honestly, the endoscopy was worse for me because it dried out my throat and I felt some discomfort for a couple of days. I don't need to be craving more liquids. I'm already diabetic.

You'll be fine You won't feel anything the next day in your rectal area or any pain. Like I said, drinking that salty crap is the worst part to me.
Yeah the stuff to drink was defiantly the worse part! I was asleep during it today..they gave me whatever the crap was Michael Jackson died from to sedate me.