Go Back  

Rotherham: In the Face of Such Evil, Who is the Racist Now? 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #41  
Old 09-01-2014, 07:25 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Rotherham: In the Face of Such Evil, Who is the Racist Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by have2poo View Post
You stop reading when you're proven wrong? How could I expect any less..
No, because your bantering, bitching and pointless wondering was giving me a migraine. Your way of attacking me and what I'm saying rather than answering the facts and numbers is as old as debating itself.

It's done daily in politics. Most of the time it works, because the masses are not too bright. But I'm not stupid enough to get pulled into defending myself rather than providing information. So try your game on someone who it works on. Which is probably 98% of people.


NOWHERE have you directly confronted the numbers I have provided. Of course you can't, because statistics contradict your "opinion". As I said before, I provided enough info on here to direct anyone to find the information on the subject of immigration if they don't already know.

I also said that as the problem continues to get worse as it inevitably will and is, denial will get harder and harder with each passing month.

The ONLY people who deny the immigration problem is those who either aren't aware of the facts or have a personal interest, such as being illegals themselves or profiting from it. Multiple times I have asked which category you fit into and EVERY time I have not received an answer.

One of the biggest problems with society today is that we are taught "EVERYONE'S opinion matters". That sounds like good basic common sense (to idiots). The problem is that this does NOT allow for cases such as the one we are discussing here.

Opinions ONLY matter if they don't contradict the facts. In this case, the FACTS are that immigration is absolutely killing this country financially as well as mentally and spiritually. The VERY fact that you and I are debating this now proves the mental and spiritual part.

Another funny point is that if everyone's opinion matters, why did we not respect jeffrey dahmer's opinion that people are good to eat? Lol!

The numbers are there in statistics for those who don't live in an area like me where all they have to do is look out their window to see the problem.

So in this case, your "opinion" is that none of these statistics are true, there is no immigration problem and it's not causing any problems or any financial burden on Americans. Lol! Do you know how laughable that view point is?

I don't know how to say this politely, but do you have ANY IDEA how dumb and disconnected that makes you sound?

I've had a couple of people ask me if I'm not happy here in AZ, why don't I move? Well, funny they ask that. I am working on that and hopefully within a year or so, it will happen. I have to move myself as well as my business, so I can't pick up and leave in the middle of the night!

Not that it really matters where I move, because the current government is systematically and mathematically making sure that each state gets it's allotted share of illegals right now. So in the next 5 years or so if that long, parts of the country that are seeing very little problems now, will be absolutely overwhelmed.

I moved here because I wanted change and a new life. I planned on never again moving. In the past 10 years, I've seen this and neighboring states absolutely go into the shitter due to illegal immigration.

We can supply them with free everything, but as soon as I leave my fucking driveway on my Harley, I have to start dodging potholes capable of crashing me. It's like playing a bad fucking 80's nintendo video game. Except you only get one life and no extra quarters!

I LITERALLY will not even ride across town at night anymore. The potholes are so bad and hard to see that you are literally risking your life to ride a cycle in AZ at night. Or even the daytime if you don't watch closely.

All the time though, immigrants are taken care of like it's fucking owed to them, out of the AZ economy. They are taken care of like wealthy paying customers. All the while, us taxpayers who are paying for this are treated like paupers asking for a handout. When we in fact are the ones giving the handout.

My problem is with illegals, NOT mexicans who I know several of and am close to. They know my feelings on illegal immigration. I have heard some people who put it more rudely than I would when it comes to immigration.

There is a going joke in this area by some people who are white, black and indian, that if you want to avoid mexicans, move to mexico. There aren't many of them left there!

The fact that you can go anywhere in the southwest and hear that comment if you are there long enough, alone tells you something. Doesn't it?


PS, poo, nothing I have said here or before is for your benefit. I KNOW there is no way to get you to admit to what is going on. You have some sort of personal interest as I said before. What I debate here with you is for those who might not know yet how bad it's getting!

Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 09-01-2014, 07:53 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Rotherham: In the Face of Such Evil, Who is the Racist Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
No, because your bantering, bitching and pointless wondering was giving me a migraine. Your way of attacking me and what I'm saying rather than answering the facts and numbers is as old as debating itself.

It's done daily in politics. Most of the time it works, because the masses are not too bright. But I'm not stupid enough to get pulled into defending myself rather than providing information. So try your game on someone who it works on. Which is probably 98% of people.


NOWHERE have you directly confronted the numbers I have provided. Of course you can't, because statistics contradict your "opinion". As I said before, I provided enough info on here to direct anyone to find the information on the subject of immigration if they don't already know.

I also said that as the problem continues to get worse as it inevitably will and is, denial will get harder and harder with each passing month.

The ONLY people who deny the immigration problem is those who either aren't aware of the facts or have a personal interest, such as being illegals themselves or profiting from it. Multiple times I have asked which category you fit into and EVERY time I have not received an answer.

One of the biggest problems with society today is that we are taught "EVERYONE'S opinion matters". That sounds like good basic common sense (to idiots). The problem is that this does NOT allow for cases such as the one we are discussing here.

Opinions ONLY matter if they don't contradict the facts. In this case, the FACTS are that immigration is absolutely killing this country financially as well as mentally and spiritually. The VERY fact that you and I are debating this now proves the mental and spiritual part.

Another funny point is that if everyone's opinion matters, why did we not respect jeffrey dahmer's opinion that people are good to eat? Lol!

The numbers are there in statistics for those who don't live in an area like me where all they have to do is look out their window to see the problem.

So in this case, your "opinion" is that none of these statistics are true, there is no immigration problem and it's not causing any problems or any financial burden on Americans. Lol! Do you know how laughable that view point is?

I don't know how to say this politely, but do you have ANY IDEA how dumb and disconnected that makes you sound?

I've had a couple of people ask me if I'm not happy here in AZ, why don't I move? Well, funny they ask that. I am working on that and hopefully within a year or so, it will happen. I have to move myself as well as my business, so I can't pick up and leave in the middle of the night!

Not that it really matters where I move, because the current government is systematically and mathematically making sure that each state gets it's allotted share of illegals right now. So in the next 5 years or so if that long, parts of the country that are seeing very little problems now, will be absolutely overwhelmed.

I moved here because I wanted change and a new life. I planned on never again moving. In the past 10 years, I've seen this and neighboring states absolutely go into the shitter due to illegal immigration.

We can supply them with free everything, but as soon as I leave my fucking driveway on my Harley, I have to start dodging potholes capable of crashing me. It's like playing a bad fucking 80's nintendo video game. Except you only get one life and no extra quarters!

I LITERALLY will not even ride across town at night anymore. The potholes are so bad and hard to see that you are literally risking your life to ride a cycle in AZ at night. Or even the daytime if you don't watch closely.

All the time though, immigrants are taken care of like it's fucking owed to them, out of the AZ economy. They are taken care of like wealthy paying customers. All the while, us taxpayers who are paying for this are treated like paupers asking for a handout. When we in fact are the ones giving the handout.

My problem is with illegals, NOT mexicans who I know several of and am close to. They know my feelings on illegal immigration. I have heard some people who put it more rudely than I would when it comes to immigration.

There is a going joke in this area by some people who are white, black and indian, that if you want to avoid mexicans, move to mexico. There aren't many of them left there!

The fact that you can go anywhere in the southwest and hear that comment if you are there long enough, alone tells you something. Doesn't it?


PS, poo, nothing I have said here or before is for your benefit. I KNOW there is no way to get you to admit to what is going on. You have some sort of personal interest as I said before. What I debate here with you is for those who might not know yet how bad it's getting!
Every question you asked was answered in my previous reply.. fell free to read it.

0% benefit from illegal immigration on my side, do you think repeating I somehow benefit from it will make it true? I'm just not a paranoid, manipulated, foxnews redneck, I guess that in and of itself benefits me.

You say your problem is not Mexicans, then you go off on rants about them.. Why don't you go yell at your apartment maintenance man again because he isn't fixing your plumbing..

Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 09-01-2014, 10:30 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Rotherham: In the Face of Such Evil, Who is the Racist Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by have2poo View Post
Every question you asked was answered in my previous reply.. fell free to read it.

0% benefit from illegal immigration on my side, do you think repeating I somehow benefit from it will make it true? I'm just not a paranoid, manipulated, foxnews redneck, I guess that in and of itself benefits me.

You say your problem is not Mexicans, then you go off on rants about them.. Why don't you go yell at your apartment maintenance man again because he isn't fixing your plumbing..
I'm not a liberal or conservative. I take in my news from everywhere on the net. I don't care if it's fox or CNN or yahoo as long as the basic story is true.

Each one of them won't report on things that the other one will because of their political agendas. So listening to just one of them will never give you enough info to make an accurate assessment.

Just because I don't want to foot the bill for illegals doesn't mean that I'm a redneck or fox news watcher. Just an informed American unlike the vast majority today. You are illustrating that point nicely.

You say that I am going on rants about mexicans? That makes it obvious that you haven't listened to a single thing I have said.

Illegals include far more than just mexicans. It's coming from everywhere in the world. But yes, mexicans and south americans are 95% of the problem.

Why are YOU singling out mexicans? That sounds racist and bigoted, lol!

My complaint is about illegals specifically. I'm not complaining about the 2nd or 3rd generation mexicans who speak english, are here legally and actually contribute to our society.

If I have to describe what that means and OF COURSE I do, it means paying taxes, buying property, having a social security number, etc.

Keep in mind the vast majority of illegals here who do work, send the money back home and they don't have to pay any taxes on it because it's under the table. Again, unlike honest Americans who do have to pay taxes. Yet another great free ride for illegals.

Let me sum it up for anyone who doesn't want to read everything I've said previously. Or just to simplify it. Here's what being in the U.S. illegally gets you.

FREE health care. NO taxes. FREE support from bleeding heart dumb asses and corrupt corporations. A great savings because the vast majority of illegals live 8-20 per house. That savings gets sent back home to pay for your other family members to pay a coyote to bring them over for their part of the free ride too.

And last but not least, a great new start in a country where you are instantly given more than the citizen who is born there. You get to enjoy the fruits of their labors for the past 15 generations free of charge.

All of this because you left your own country because it's such a shit hole and the millions of your people come here rather than fix your own country.

Ok, so what do you get when you try to cross almost any other border in the world? It ranges from AT LEAST sent the fuck back home in an expedient fashion to shot on the spot or tortured. Such as Iran, N. Korea, etc.

N. Korea's top technology to spot border crossers are binoculars, yet there doesn't seem to be any spies that don't get caught trying to cross. Yet our government in the U.S. with all of our technology, drones, etc. tells us that hundreds of thousands per year cross our borders and nothing can be done about it.

And people wonder someone like me rants? Fucking really?

Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 09-02-2014, 12:09 AM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Rotherham: In the Face of Such Evil, Who is the Racist Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
I'm not a liberal or conservative. I take in my news from everywhere on the net. I don't care if it's fox or CNN or yahoo as long as the basic story is true.

Each one of them won't report on things that the other one will because of their political agendas. So listening to just one of them will never give you enough info to make an accurate assessment.

Just because I don't want to foot the bill for illegals doesn't mean that I'm a redneck or fox news watcher. Just an informed American unlike the vast majority today. You are illustrating that point nicely.

You say that I am going on rants about mexicans? That makes it obvious that you haven't listened to a single thing I have said.

Illegals include far more than just mexicans. It's coming from everywhere in the world. But yes, mexicans and south americans are 95% of the problem.

Why are YOU singling out mexicans? That sounds racist and bigoted, lol!

My complaint is about illegals specifically. I'm not complaining about the 2nd or 3rd generation mexicans who speak english, are here legally and actually contribute to our society.

If I have to describe what that means and OF COURSE I do, it means paying taxes, buying property, having a social security number, etc.

Keep in mind the vast majority of illegals here who do work, send the money back home and they don't have to pay any taxes on it because it's under the table. Again, unlike honest Americans who do have to pay taxes. Yet another great free ride for illegals.

Let me sum it up for anyone who doesn't want to read everything I've said previously. Or just to simplify it. Here's what being in the U.S. illegally gets you.

FREE health care. NO taxes. FREE support from bleeding heart dumb asses and corrupt corporations. A great savings because the vast majority of illegals live 8-20 per house. That savings gets sent back home to pay for your other family members to pay a coyote to bring them over for their part of the free ride too.

And last but not least, a great new start in a country where you are instantly given more than the citizen who is born there. You get to enjoy the fruits of their labors for the past 15 generations free of charge.

All of this because you left your own country because it's such a shit hole and the millions of your people come here rather than fix your own country.

Ok, so what do you get when you try to cross almost any other border in the world? It ranges from AT LEAST sent the fuck back home in an expedient fashion to shot on the spot or tortured. Such as Iran, N. Korea, etc.

N. Korea's top technology to spot border crossers are binoculars, yet there doesn't seem to be any spies that don't get caught trying to cross. Yet our government in the U.S. with all of our technology, drones, etc. tells us that hundreds of thousands per year cross our borders and nothing can be done about it.

And people wonder someone like me rants? Fucking really?
Just so you know, I'm not in favor of illegal immigration. I've said it before, the system needs to be reformed in order to work. We need to have a temporary worker program that's up to standards, and can provide the labor for the entire farming/dairy farm industry as a start. Without that, there is always a need for black market workers.

If condescendingly explaining what a contributing member of society is you're cup'o'tea, feel free to rant away. A little heads up, everyone on this site and past the 8th grade knows what that means.

The reason I can talk shit about fox news is because I watch all the news channels also. Watching fox is honestly the best one because I laugh so hard at the things they are saying. The far left doesn't compete with the crazy outright wrong shit I've caught them saying.

If you want to compare North Korea's border security with ours, you need to look at some of those statistics you love to keep talking about. Our border with Mexico is almost twice the length as North Korea's total borders. Not to mention we don't execute people for walking over lines drawn in the sand..

Quote:
North Korea has 1,671.5 kilometres (1,038.6 mi) of land boundaries; of these, 1,416 kilometres (880 mi) are with China, 238 kilometres (148 mi) are with South Korea, and 17.5 kilometres (10.9 mi) are with Russia.
Quote:
According to the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), the length of the International Boundary line of the U.S.-Canadian border, excluding Alaska, is approximately 3,987 miles, while the length of the U.S.-Mexican border is estimated at 1,933 miles. The length of the Alaska-Canada border alone is 1,538 miles.

Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 09-02-2014, 01:35 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Rotherham: In the Face of Such Evil, Who is the Racist Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by have2poo View Post
Just so you know, I'm not in favor of illegal immigration. I've said it before, the system needs to be reformed in order to work. We need to have a temporary worker program that's up to standards, and can provide the labor for the entire farming/dairy farm industry as a start. Without that, there is always a need for black market workers.

If condescendingly explaining what a contributing member of society is you're cup'o'tea, feel free to rant away. A little heads up, everyone on this site and past the 8th grade knows what that means.

The reason I can talk shit about fox news is because I watch all the news channels also. Watching fox is honestly the best one because I laugh so hard at the things they are saying. The far left doesn't compete with the crazy outright wrong shit I've caught them saying.

If you want to compare North Korea's border security with ours, you need to look at some of those statistics you love to keep talking about. Our border with Mexico is almost twice the length as North Korea's total borders. Not to mention we don't execute people for walking over lines drawn in the sand..

If you are against illegal immigration, then I don't know why you've been arguing against everything I have been saying other than to yank my chain. If that is the case, then that's your thing, not mine. That would be quiet childish if that's what you've been doing.

As far as your numbers provided on N. Korea, awesome. I don't see what it has to do with what I was saying, let alone does it contradict what I have said. But whatever.

Concerning the mileage difference, I could provide statistics that would illustrate we have FAR more people patrolling our borders per mile than they do and with MUCH more and better technology. Yet we can barely stop anyone, let alone everyone. So I do believe my point still stands.

As far as us not executing people for walking in sand, etc., but they do, yeah, no shit. Wasn't that my whole point?

The point was that if you cross other peoples borders like N. Korea, you get shot. If you do it here, you get everything for free. I do think I stated that pretty clearly and I think I'm speaking english here.

Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 09-02-2014, 07:44 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Rotherham: In the Face of Such Evil, Who is the Racist Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
If you are against illegal immigration, then I don't know why you've been arguing against everything I have been saying other than to yank my chain. If that is the case, then that's your thing, not mine. That would be quiet childish if that's what you've been doing.

As far as your numbers provided on N. Korea, awesome. I don't see what it has to do with what I was saying, let alone does it contradict what I have said. But whatever.

Concerning the mileage difference, I could provide statistics that would illustrate we have FAR more people patrolling our borders per mile than they do and with MUCH more and better technology. Yet we can barely stop anyone, let alone everyone. So I do believe my point still stands.

As far as us not executing people for walking in sand, etc., but they do, yeah, no shit. Wasn't that my whole point?

The point was that if you cross other peoples borders like N. Korea, you get shot. If you do it here, you get everything for free. I do think I stated that pretty clearly and I think I'm speaking english here.
I am against illegal immigration, just because I don't agree with your perspective doesn't mean I'm "yanking your chain". It's childish to think people that don't agree with you are going against you somehow.

You can't compare the borders of an isolationist communist country that has 0 human rights with America. The reason people are shot crossing the border is because every civilized country has trade sanctions against them. A few years ago they had such a food shortage because of that, they recommended their citizens eat tree bark. They don't have any minute fraction of economic stability because of their stance.

The Mexican-American border is the most frequently crossed international border in the world with 350 million+ legal crossings annually. It's comparing apples and oranges.

The whole reason for my perceived yanking of your chain, is my belief that this entire controversy is being sensationalized. Earlier you stated it costs us $346 billion annually, but posted a link with the title saying it costs $2 billion annually. There is quite the variance in those two numbers. Sure, illegal immigration is a problem that needs to be dealt with, but we need an entire overhaul of the system now in place for that to work.

Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 09-03-2014, 05:24 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Rotherham: In the Face of Such Evil, Who is the Racist Now?

I don't have time to chase down all of the numbers, but I can tell you beyond the shadow of any doubt that the number 346 billion is probably understated. But 2 billion is laughable. I know for a fact, all said and done, it costs AZ alone FAR more than that per year.

As far as the border thing, I don't even really know what to say. Maybe you're not understanding me. The simple point is that if N. Korea can stop people from crossing their border with their caveman technology and almost no one gets past them, then why can't the U.S. stop a large portion if not almost all immigrants who cross ours with all of our technology? Or fucking something! Rather than saying, oh we can't catch many... blah. blah. It's really just that simple.

My point about N. Korea shooting border crossers was simply to illustrate that if you cross our borders, you get an endless free ride. If you cross certain other borders in the world, you get shot. We are WAY too kind!

Being so close to the problem myself, I know for instance that some border patrol agents and immigration officials have complained because at times it seems as though the government is keeping them from doing their jobs. Even purposely working against them wouldn't be understating it.

Like sometimes they are overstaffed during the summer when no one is crossing the border because of the heat. Then during the winter when MOST of them are crossing, the border patrol are understaffed and can't even begin to knock a dent in catching them. Things like this always make me wonder how deep it goes. Well, it goes all the way to the top, but I won't even start to get into that blackhole.

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO