Go Back  

Rotherham: In the Face of Such Evil, Who is the Racist Now? 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #31  
Old 08-29-2014, 10:24 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Rotherham: In the Face of Such Evil, Who is the Racist Now?

Wow, you can use photoshop. It must have taken you years to be willing to make the jump to photoshop from your etch a sketch.
How impressive.

You're obviously a slow "lurner" and are learning nothing from class. I hereby stamp an F on all subjects on your report card and send you home to mommie. As I said, DISMISSED!

Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 08-29-2014, 10:33 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Rotherham: In the Face of Such Evil, Who is the Racist Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
Wow, you can use photoshop. It must have taken you years to be willing to make the jump to photoshop from your etch a sketch.
How impressive.

You're obviously a slow "lurner" and are learning nothing from class. I hereby stamp an F on all subjects on your report card and send you home to mommie. As I said, DISMISSED!
Not photoshop.. Just a really good source.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
haha.png  

Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 08-30-2014, 01:36 AM
fenek's Avatar
fenek
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1231
Male
Join Date: May 2011
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss308
Re: Rotherham: In the Face of Such Evil, Who is the Racist Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
Ok, when you say deep south, I don't know what you consider deep south. I'm from TN originally. We would consider deep south as AL, Mississippi, etc. If you're speaking one of those states or SC,NC,KY, etc. Then perhaps no, you wouldn't see the influence as much there.

When I said south, perhaps I didn't clarify it properly. What I meant was, the Southwest area of the country and TX which is sort of middle of the country. I don't like the term Southwest myself because technically on a map, that leaves out TX which is mostly desert and cacti and a large hispanic influence just like NM, AZ, etc. But some people do lump TX under southwest though. According to who you ask.]
Right, by the South I literally mean I'm from a relatively big city like, 2 hours south of Chattanooga. 2 and a half hours, maybe.

Anyways, if you're talking about hispanic types spilling over the border from Texas and westward then, meh? I mean, havent those states always been 'Mexican'? I feel like they definitely have. And I feel like the only thing thats changed is a worsening political/economic situation in every country south of us - at least in Central America. Maybe the real issue is that their troubles are ours, too?

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to fenek For This Useful Post:
winvens
  #34  
Old 08-30-2014, 06:45 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Rotherham: In the Face of Such Evil, Who is the Racist Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenek View Post
Right, by the South I literally mean I'm from a relatively big city like, 2 hours south of Chattanooga. 2 and a half hours, maybe.

Anyways, if you're talking about hispanic types spilling over the border from Texas and westward then, meh? I mean, havent those states always been 'Mexican'? I feel like they definitely have. And I feel like the only thing thats changed is a worsening political/economic situation in every country south of us - at least in Central America. Maybe the real issue is that their troubles are ours, too?
Being from East TN, I know that you're not seeing the full effect of this problem in your area yet. At least not visually. Although you and all Americans are seeing the problem and have been for years financially. If you're a tax payer that is. Illegal aliens have been financed by our loving government (Us) for decades. Even though you as an American can't get shit.

That being said, some of your fellow Georgians seem to think there is in fact a problem there. That along with more facts and math (some pro immigrant people hate facts and math). I would suggest you make yourself in the know about immigration in your area. Here's some help to get you started concerning GA related illegal aliens,

http://www.politifact.com/georgia/st...ration-reform/

http://www.examiner.com/article/how-...n-cost-georgia

It is quiet obvious that YES, their problems have became ours too. Not because of some symbiotic relationship we have with them, but because they have made their problems ours.

Basically because their countries are so shitty, they say to themselves and each other, let's go to America. It's fucking great there and we can have the easy life. They owe it to us!

One thing that has ALWAYS chapped my ass is that if they were to put as much effort into changing their own countries as they do in getting here and fucking ours up, then they would see change and their countries would be worth living in.

They get here and with each one of them crossing the border, our lives here decrease economically as well as any future outlook for our country. I believe you and I are just having an honest conversation on the subject, but there are MANY who are in outright denial on this subject. Such as the other person on here who can only do name calling and attacks rather than confront the numbers and facts.

They want to pretend like it's not a problem and everything is fine. MOST of them of course that believe this have a hispanic background. It's worth thinking about the fact that the VAST majority of Mexicans in the U.S. are either here illegally or because their parents or grand parents came here illegally and when they were born, they are automatically a U.S. citizen.

This problem is an absolute epidemic. It's getting worse by the day with no sign of stopping. Keep in mind whenever you hear about ANY money being spent to help immigrants or to keep them out, that money comes out of our pocket as tax payers. It's not some theoretical money that falls from heaven!

Here's just a VERY small sampling of what it does to us financially,

http://www.latinamericanstudies.org/immigration/er.htm

When you read an article like that and see that we provide FREE healthcare to illegal aliens, yet NOT ONE American born here gets free healthcare (with the exception of the very politicians who are letting us be fleeced. They have 100% free health care and the VERY best available.), how any American can not be infuriated is beyond me.

For instance, if a prego mexican girl falls and breaks her leg crossing over the border fence into the U.S, we will take her to the hospital, pay for FULL care, delivery of the baby (who becomes an instant U.S. citizen) and she gets to stay here. NO OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD ALLOWS THIS, BUT WE DO FOR SOME REASON!

Now ask yourself, have you ever known an American woman who got free healthcare and a free baby delivery?
An American can't even get a fucking free pizza delivery, let alone free baby delivery! Lol, it almost sounds laughable if it weren't so sad.

As far as anyone who says it's not a problem, or that it's always been happening, the simple point is that all of this drama about it and politicians fighting over it because of how bad it is isn't just an illusion.

It's in the national news daily. So I don't see how anyone in this country can avoid knowing how serious the problem is. You would have to almost be sitting in a dark room with no tv or computer and never leave it to not know what a serious problem immigration is.

For years it has been concealed and hidden and not reported on in order to keep typical Americans asleep. But much like a crack or heroin habit, it can only be hid for so long. Then it gets so bad that everyone has to face the facts. Well, it's at that point. It's absolutely crushed this country so bad that we can't ignore it any longer.

Regardless of any points that people in denial can make to downplay this situation, there are FAR MORE than enough cold hard facts to illustrate to anyone with an IQ of 20 or higher that we are in a crisis over this situation.

When someone is told about the countless billions of dollars in the U.S. per year that go to this cause, to say it's not a problem makes the person saying it look like a fucking idiot. You are NOT saying that yourself, but some people are.

Here's some more info to set anyone on the right track to educate themselves. Outside of that, anyone that can do an internet search can find the same info I can. Educate yourselves.

http://illegalimmigrationcosts.com/Arizona.htm

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...lion-Next-Year

And here's a small clip along with a link to the article it's found in,

"Illegal alien migration into the United States costs American taxpayers $346 billion annually reported by the National Research Council. While employers of illegal aliens rake-in billions of dollars, the US citizens subsidize what may be called organized "Slavery in 21st Century America."
http://www.rense.com/general81/dtli.htm

Keep in mind that an aircraft carrier costs roughly $4 billion to produce.

At this point, I'm not sure that I have anything else new to add. For someone to get on here or anywhere else and say it's not a problem, they have to be one of 4 things.

1.Either hispanic themselves, 2. live in a part of the country that SO FAR isn't effected enough for them to see it on the streets daily, 3. they are wealthy and work illegal aliens in order to pocket more money themselves or 4. someone who is in outright denial.

With all of the information that is available, for someone to outright say it's not a problem, they would HAVE to be delusional.

PS, by the way, there is nothing more shitty than illegal alien labor. I've dealt with it MANY times over the years.

They are said to be hard workers, etc. Maybe if you see them working the fields in the sun, you have that point of view. However, if you've ever seen them do any labor that requires 10 brain cells or more, you've witnessed a complete fucking disaster. I wouldn't have a house built by them. Their work is so sub par it's frightening. They don't give a shit about the accuracy or quality of their work.

If at the end of the day, they can walk away from it and it doesn't collapse before they get out of site, it's done right as far as they are concerned.

I once had an argument with an illegal alien at some apartments I lived at. He could barely speak english of course. He was maintenance. My dishwasher had mud coming into it from the water line. (I later found out they had digging going on before there and had always had these problems with water).

Anyhow, he looked at it and couldn't fix it obviously. What was his answer? It was my fault. How you ask? It's the dishwashing detergent I'm using, Cascade complete.

So I asked him if he would call the company who makes Cascade while I am standing there and explain to them on the phone how their products CREATES mud and puts it into dishwashers. FUCKING DUMB ASS ILLEGALS!!!

Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 08-30-2014, 07:11 PM
deanmine's Avatar
deanmine
Online
They Lied. There ALL LIES
Poster Rank:221
<--We did it. So Can You
Join Date: Mar 2013
Contributions: 48
 
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 817 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 8/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss3968
Re: Rotherham: In the Face of Such Evil, Who is the Racist Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by have2poo View Post
Although San Diego County also borders Mexico, it nevertheless had a lower percentage of Hispanics or Latinos than nearby counties which don't.
seems to me if i were runnin to get as far away from that good for nothing hell hole of a country, like my forefather ran away from Ireland.. passing the boarder aint far enouph... my ass would want to be near Canada!!

__________________
...if ur CUP is always half empty. ..get a smaller cup and stfu
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 08-30-2014, 07:16 PM
deanmine's Avatar
deanmine
Online
They Lied. There ALL LIES
Poster Rank:221
<--We did it. So Can You
Join Date: Mar 2013
Contributions: 48
 
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 817 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 8/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss3968
Re: Rotherham: In the Face of Such Evil, Who is the Racist Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
I could preach on for hours, but I'll step down off the soap box now
long way down from the soap box aint it.....lol... i know .. its a frustrating topic.. i hear ya

__________________
...if ur CUP is always half empty. ..get a smaller cup and stfu
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 08-30-2014, 09:39 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Rotherham: In the Face of Such Evil, Who is the Racist Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
Basically because their countries are so shitty, they say to themselves and each other, let's go to America. It's fucking great there and we can have the easy life. They owe it to us!
Oh, that's right.. You can read every single illegal aliens mind. They ALL feel we owe them the easy life right? Picking strawberries in fields for 12 hours a day, washing dishes, cleaning shit filled dairy factories are some of the easiest jobs around.. Fucking easy life moochers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
One thing that has ALWAYS chapped my ass is that if they were to put as much effort into changing their own countries as they do in getting here and fucking ours up, then they would see change and their countries would be worth living in.
Your ass seems to be at a constant state of chappage..

That's exactly how it worked in Iraq and Afghanistan right?


Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
They get here and with each one of them crossing the border, our lives here decrease economically as well as any future outlook for our country. I believe you and I are just having an honest conversation on the subject, but there are MANY who are in outright denial on this subject. Such as the other person on here who can only do name calling and attacks rather than confront the numbers and facts.

-Even though you as an American can't get shit.

-some pro immigrant people hate facts and math

-Basically because their countries are so shitty

-anyone with an IQ of 20 or higher that we are in a crisis over this situation.

- to say it's not a problem makes the person saying it look like a fucking idiot.

-they would HAVE to be delusional

-there is nothing more shitty than illegal alien labor

-However, if you've ever seen them do any labor that requires 10 brain cells or more, you've witnessed a complete fucking disaster.

-Their work is so sub par it's frightening. They don't give a shit about the accuracy or quality of their work.

-FUCKING DUMB ASS ILLEGALS!!!
Oh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
For instance, if a prego mexican girl falls and breaks her leg crossing over the border fence into the U.S, we will take her to the hospital, pay for FULL care, delivery of the baby (who becomes an instant U.S. citizen) and she gets to stay here. NO OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD ALLOWS THIS, BUT WE DO FOR SOME REASON!
Called being good people, all men are created equal and such..

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
As far as anyone who says it's not a problem, or that it's always been happening, the simple point is that all of this drama about it and politicians fighting over it because of how bad it is isn't just an illusion.

It's in the national news daily. So I don't see how anyone in this country can avoid knowing how serious the problem is. You would have to almost be sitting in a dark room with no tv or computer and never leave it to not know what a serious problem immigration is.
The 2016 election is coming up, that's why the politicians are fighting about it. The right sees it as their only possible attempt to take out the left. If you followed European politics(which I'm sure you don't) you would notice all the exact same issues are being pushed by their political right. You need to see through the manipulation.


Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
Regardless of any points that people in denial can make to downplay this situation, there are FAR MORE than enough cold hard facts to illustrate to anyone with an IQ of 20 or higher that we are in a crisis over this situation.
Someone with an IQ under 20, wouldn't even be able to verbally communicate..

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
Here's some more info to set anyone on the right track to educate themselves. Outside of that, anyone that can do an internet search can find the same info I can. Educate yourselves.

http://illegalimmigrationcosts.com/Arizona.htm

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...lion-Next-Year

And here's a small clip along with a link to the article it's found in,

"Illegal alien migration into the United States costs American taxpayers $346 billion annually reported by the National Research Council. While employers of illegal aliens rake-in billions of dollars, the US citizens subsidize what may be called organized "Slavery in 21st Century America."
http://www.rense.com/general81/dtli.htm

Keep in mind that an aircraft carrier costs roughly $4 billion to produce.
One of those two links is a link to a random webpage that could not even be considered anything close to a source. The other link, the title of the article you posted proved what you just said completely wrong..

"Report: Flood Of Illegal Immigration Minors To Cost Taxpayers $2 billion Next Year "

...

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
At this point, I'm not sure that I have anything else new to add. For someone to get on here or anywhere else and say it's not a problem, they have to be one of 4 things.

1.Either hispanic themselves, 2. live in a part of the country that SO FAR isn't effected enough for them to see it on the streets daily, 3. they are wealthy and work illegal aliens in order to pocket more money themselves or 4. someone who is in outright denial.
1. No
2. No
3. No
4. No
5.


Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
PS, by the way, there is nothing more shitty than illegal alien labor. I've dealt with it MANY times over the years.

They are said to be hard workers, etc. Maybe if you see them working the fields in the sun, you have that point of view. However, if you've ever seen them do any labor that requires 10 brain cells or more, you've witnessed a complete fucking disaster. I wouldn't have a house built by them. Their work is so sub par it's frightening. They don't give a shit about the accuracy or quality of their work.

If at the end of the day, they can walk away from it and it doesn't collapse before they get out of site, it's done right as far as they are concerned.

I once had an argument with an illegal alien at some apartments I lived at. He could barely speak english of course. He was maintenance. My dishwasher had mud coming into it from the water line. (I later found out they had digging going on before there and had always had these problems with water).

Anyhow, he looked at it and couldn't fix it obviously. What was his answer? It was my fault. How you ask? It's the dishwashing detergent I'm using, Cascade complete.

So I asked him if he would call the company who makes Cascade while I am standing there and explain to them on the phone how their products CREATES mud and puts it into dishwashers. FUCKING DUMB ASS ILLEGALS!!!
Every part of that sounds completely racist and bigoted. Yes, because of you and your experiences alone, we can group all hispanic contractors together as being completely inept at the only thing they do.

Oh you sound like such a tough guy arguing with your maintenance man about a plumbing issue that is not his job.. STUPID MEXICANS!!

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
winvens
  #38  
Old 08-31-2014, 02:44 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Rotherham: In the Face of Such Evil, Who is the Racist Now?

Whatever this blathering is that you are doing, it started giving me a headache trying to see your point very early into reading it. So I stopped reading. At any rate, I have provided more than enough info to direct anyone who isn't already educated on the issue to the right information.

As I said, there are only 4 types of people that support illegals. Which are you? I'm guessing you and your family are a perfect illustration of what I've been complaining about?

As I type this, I see part of your blathering just above that says I sound racist and bigoted. I'm not even going to go down that road with a fool like you. That's the number one accusation jerks like you make when you can't argue the numbers.

So your type who can't debate numbers ALWAYS pull the race card. It's usually a simple win and until lately, it has sent whites running backwards because they don't want someone to even think they COULD be racist.

Lately it isn't working as well. Whites are getting so sick of footing the bill for shit like this that the race card isn't working as well any longer. The dumb shit that you let dribble on here is so delusional that you MUST be living in your own world.

You say I argued with the maintenance man about something that's not his job? Are you on the same planet as I am? When you have a maintenance problem, you call the office. They are the ones that sent his dumb ass out. He's the fucking idiot that told me that cascade was CREATING mud and putting it into the dishwasher.

Figuring out a maintenance problem is ONLY the maintenance man's job. If a contractor is needed, he is to let the office know and they are to call one. I should know, I've been a supervisor over as many as 45 people at one time, 3 of them being maintenance workers. Unlike you, I talk from experience, not out of my ass.

Yet you say I'm in the wrong and he's in the right? Your madre must be REALLY proud of her "speshul" little boy! If you are an illegal yourself, which I strongly suspect (with the exception that you do appear to at least know some english, even if not how to understand words), then that would explain why you are so willing to argue no matter how wrong you are.

People like yourself always remind me of the "Flat earth society". A group that as of today is so delusional that they are still arguing that the earth is flat. People like yourself fit into this category. When you hear something you don't like, you attack it and the person saying it. Facts and numbers and common sense are the first sacrifices on your altar of debate.

Let me assure you have2shityourpants, you are the ONLY person fooled on here. None of what you have said has made one iota of difference in the many people reading these articles. The vast majority of people are aware of the illegal epidemic and because of how bad it is and how fast it's getting worse, the situation itself is making denial harder and harder.

I will close in saying even as fucked as our government is and despite the fact that our politicians pretty much never agree, they actually do agree that there is a VERY serious illegal immigration problem.

They just don't agree on when and how to fix it. ONLY the MOST stupid of people or someone who is an illegal trying to get a free ride would say that there is no problem. Personally I would never listen to or respect anything that someone like that has to say when they can't even face a reality that even our dumbass politicians can agree on.

Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 08-31-2014, 09:09 AM
Pigeon's Avatar
Pigeon
Offline:
I POOP ON U
Poster Rank:77
Female
Join Date: Oct 2009
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1260 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12675
Re: Rotherham: In the Face of Such Evil, Who is the Racist Now?

I saw this on the news yesterday, but the sex of the victims was never mentioned, despite its obvious importance. I thought that was pretty sad; is that the only way it can be spun to raise interest?

Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 09-01-2014, 06:44 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Rotherham: In the Face of Such Evil, Who is the Racist Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
Whatever this blathering is that you are doing, it started giving me a headache trying to see your point very early into reading it. So I stopped reading. At any rate, I have provided more than enough info to direct anyone who isn't already educated on the issue to the right information.
You stop reading when you're proven wrong? How could I expect any less..

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO