Go Back  

Rotherham: In the Face of Such Evil, Who is the Racist Now? 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #21  
Old 08-29-2014, 07:52 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Rotherham: In the Face of Such Evil, Who is the Racist Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
Yeah, that's what I'm saying. People in other parts of the country don't know how it is out here. They think it's a bunch of rich white people living the dream. Lol! CA is the single most expensive state to live in. Yet, it's just crossing the 50% hispanic mark. That's half of EVERYONE living in CA. The other 50% will be blacks, whites, asians, etc. COMBINED!

Not bad considering the vast majority came here illegally and now they can afford to live in the richest part of the country that most people white, black and asian can't live in and they have been here legally for hundreds of years. And people wonder why I get pissed?

Until a few years ago it was my life goal to move to San Diego. The last time I was there it looked one big ghetto compared to 8 years before. I scratched it off my bucket list.
Where are you getting your facts?

According to the U.S. Census Bureau, Whites were the dominant racial group in California, comprising 61.8 percent of its population of 36,969,200.

Hispanics or Latinos may be of any race, but they report their race as either White or some other race in the vast majority of cases (see Relation between ethnicity and race in census results). They comprised 37.2 percent (13,752,743) of California's total population.

Although San Diego County also borders Mexico, it nevertheless had a lower percentage of Hispanics or Latinos than nearby counties which don't.


San Diego County - 31% Hispanic..

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
winvens
  #22  
Old 08-29-2014, 09:33 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Rotherham: In the Face of Such Evil, Who is the Racist Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by have2poo View Post
Where are you getting your facts?

According to the U.S. Census Bureau, Whites were the dominant racial group in California, comprising 61.8 percent of its population of 36,969,200.

Hispanics or Latinos may be of any race, but they report their race as either White or some other race in the vast majority of cases (see Relation between ethnicity and race in census results). They comprised 37.2 percent (13,752,743) of California's total population.

Although San Diego County also borders Mexico, it nevertheless had a lower percentage of Hispanics or Latinos than nearby counties which don't.


San Diego County - 31% Hispanic..

Where do I get my facts? I posted a link to some of it. The rest was the census government website. If you have a problem with the numbers, contact them to file a complaint and tell them how much more you know than them. I didn't create the shit, lol.

As far as San Diego being mostly white, yes I know. I NEVER said it specifically wasn't. I just said it has turned to crap basically. You will find that the cities that are EXTREMELY close to the border such as SD does have a smaller hispanic population than towns immediately to the north of them. As was PLAINLY illustrated in the census link I included.

(With the exception of PHX for instance, the sheriff in PHX is hard on illegals and they tend to avoid the area.)

I can ONLY surmise that this means when they cross the border, they don't feel comfortable being within site of the border anymore, lol. To them it seems like just a quick push and they are back into mexico. So they get the fuck away from the border itself just like any criminal. If you rob a convenience store, you don't count the money on the curb out front, you keep running. Lol.

I DO believe that is fact and not just my crazy idea. However, I would be willing to listen to an alternate opinion on the issue. The only mexicans you usually find within a few miles of the border are running with a water jug in one hand and the other hand holding their sombrero on their head.

As far as hispanic statistics in CA, I don't think I can explain it any better than the wikipedia article I included a link to explained it. The fact that hispanics are growing at a phenomenal rate isn't just in peoples imagination. It's backed by numbers.

I won't make a mile long reply to argue every detail of your reply, but the statistics you provided just don't match up.

You say basically that hispanics "comprised 37.2 percent (13,752,743) of California's total population." and "Whites were the dominant racial group in California, comprising 61.8 percent of its population".

I'm no mathematician, but that looks like 99% of the population of CA is either white or hispanic according to you. So you're saying that asians, indians, blacks and everyone else in CA only total 1% combined? I don't think so. I can provide real statistics, but would you listen anyhow? Lol, of course not. I would invite anyone including yourself who is reading this to do the research.

Or ask someone like myself who lives it EVERY fucking day when I walk out the door. YES, this country is being taken over by illegals at a blinding rate. And they are NOT conforming to shit. They expect us to conform to their ways. Some of them are second and third generation here and still can't even fucking say hello in english.

Also, as the quote you included illustrates, MANY of them when they are interviewed claim to be white. Yeah, good ole Irish decent Manuel "McCarthy" Gonzalez, lol. So many of the population that you are quoting as white is actually hispanic as you yourself pointed out (unintentionally I'm sure).

So after that, add on the fact that there are millions of illegal immigrants who were never found, interviewed or who refused to be interviewed and what do you have?

Do you think an illegal immigrant is going to sit there and let a census bureau interview him when he thinks it's really immigration wanting to send him back? GET REAL!

I've got news for you, as soon as someone comes in the neighborhood doing a census, 90% of them run. Or from anyone looking official for that matter. I have SEEN it with my own two eyes. So there's nothing you can tell me on the issue!

What nationality are you sir? Si, estoy blanco señor!

It would be like me if I were caught by Isis in Iraq right now. They ask me my nationality, I'm Australian motherfucker, lol.

I do feel that I must say for those who are wondering, it is NOT a race issue to me. If it were white Canadians crossing the border into the northern U.S. by the millions and changing our way of life and taking what is ours, I would be saying the exact damn thing about them.

Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 08-29-2014, 09:54 PM
nat906's Avatar
nat906
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:883
male
Join Date: Mar 2009
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss524
Re: Rotherham: In the Face of Such Evil, Who is the Racist Now?

look i like plain language with cunts like this .put simply these pakistani cunts need to be fucked and vigorously in a most painful way .then put on a fucken plane back to backward land whence they came from.as for jihad johnny were ever he lives if he wants to go on jihad camping trips then stay there and die.one last thing politicians that make us suffer this shit should be kicked from office never to be left in control of anything again.end of tirade have a nice life.

Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 08-29-2014, 10:00 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Rotherham: In the Face of Such Evil, Who is the Racist Now?

Well, I finished the last reply, and went to check out todays news. I search a few sites including CNN and Fox, etc. Here's one of todays top news stories. I'm just glad illegal immigration isn't a problem as some believe, LOL!!!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...cmp=latestnews

Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 08-29-2014, 10:01 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Rotherham: In the Face of Such Evil, Who is the Racist Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
Where do I get my facts? I posted a link to some of it. The rest was the census government website. If you have a problem with the numbers, contact them to file a complaint and tell them how much more you know than them. I didn't create the shit, lol.

As far as San Diego being mostly white, yes I know. I NEVER said it specifically wasn't. I just said it has turned to crap basically. You will find that the cities that are EXTREMELY close to the border such as SD does have a smaller hispanic population than towns immediately to the north of them. As was PLAINLY illustrated in the census link I included.

(With the exception of PHX for instance, the sheriff in PHX is hard on illegals and they tend to avoid the area.)

I can ONLY surmise that this means when they cross the border, they don't feel comfortable being within site of the border anymore, lol. To them it seems like just a quick push and they are back into mexico. So they get the fuck away from the border itself just like any criminal. If you rob a convenience store, you don't count the money on the curb out front, you keep running. Lol.

I DO believe that is fact and not just my crazy idea. However, I would be willing to listen to an alternate opinion on the issue. The only mexicans you usually find within a few miles of the border are running with a water jug in one hand and the other hand holding their sombrero on their head.

As far as hispanic statistics in CA, I don't think I can explain it any better than the wikipedia article I included a link to explained it. The fact that hispanics are growing at a phenomenal rate isn't just in peoples imagination. It's backed by numbers.

I won't make a mile long reply to argue every detail of your reply, but the statistics you provided just don't match up.

You say basically that hispanics "comprised 37.2 percent (13,752,743) of California's total population." and "Whites were the dominant racial group in California, comprising 61.8 percent of its population".

I'm no mathematician, but that looks like 99% of the population of CA is either white or hispanic according to you. So you're saying that asians, indians, blacks and everyone else in CA only total 1% combined? I don't think so. I can provide real statistics, but would you listen anyhow? Lol, of course not. I would invite anyone including yourself who is reading this to do the research.

Or ask someone like myself who lives it EVERY fucking day when I walk out the door. YES, this country is being taken over by illegals at a blinding rate. And they are NOT conforming to shit. They expect us to conform to their ways. Some of them are second and third generation here and still can't even fucking say hello in english.

Also, as the quote you included illustrates, MANY of them when they are interviewed claim to be white. Yeah, good ole Irish decent Manuel "McCarthy" Gonzalez, lol. So many of the population that you are quoting as white is actually hispanic as you yourself pointed out (unintentionally I'm sure).

So after that, add on the fact that there are millions of illegal immigrants who were never found, interviewed or who refused to be interviewed and what do you have?

Do you think an illegal immigrant is going to sit there and let a census bureau interview him when he thinks it's really immigration wanting to send him back? GET REAL!

I've got news for you, as soon as someone comes in the neighborhood doing a census, 90% of them run. Or from anyone looking official for that matter. I have SEEN it with my own two eyes. So there's nothing you can tell me on the issue!

What nationality are you sir? Si, estoy blanco señor!

It would be like me if I were caught by Isis in Iraq right now. They ask me my nationality, I'm Australian motherfucker, lol.

I do feel that I must say for those who are wondering, it is NOT a race issue to me. If it were white Canadians crossing the border into the northern U.S. by the millions and changing our way of life and taking what is ours, I would be saying the exact damn thing about them.
Came from a link off the same wiki page you listed..

Saying you are using Wiki as a source is pathetic. I could change it now to say Arizona has a population of 1, azdesertsnake.

Even on the census website, the numbers don't add up.. Go figure.

Point is, it's still a long ways off before California is 50% hispanic, talking decades. Might not be the same for the shithole az desert, sucks for you?

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
race.png  

Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 08-29-2014, 10:02 PM
divreaper's Avatar
divreaper
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:413
male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss1719
Re: Rotherham: In the Face of Such Evil, Who is the Racist Now?

I'm not racist at all,yes I like a few joke so does. My jet black brother in law,,,,,but these fuks need wiping from the face of the earth

Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 08-29-2014, 10:08 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Rotherham: In the Face of Such Evil, Who is the Racist Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by have2poo View Post
Came from a link off the same wiki page you listed..

Saying you are using Wiki as a source is pathetic. I could change it now to say Arizona has a population of 1, azdesertsnake.

Even on the census website, the numbers don't add up.. Go figure.

Point is, it's still a long ways off before California is 50% hispanic, talking decades. Might not be the same for the shithole az desert, sucks for you?

Wow, it doesn't take much to get you riled up does it? A few well placed facts instead of bullshit and you get your panties in a wad.

I could debate every point you made here, but it's already obvious you are interested in your point of view, NOT the facts.

The wikipedia article was taken from the .gov site for instance. Also, it is elsewhere on the net to be found. I didn't figure I needed to add to an already long reply by giving EVERY link to every site that says the exact same thing.

You're obviously too stupid to find it on your own, so why should I waste my time showing you when you won't listen? I'm done with you! Dismissed!

Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 08-29-2014, 10:11 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Rotherham: In the Face of Such Evil, Who is the Racist Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
Well, I finished the last reply, and went to check out todays news. I search a few sites including CNN and Fox, etc. Here's one of todays top news stories. I'm just glad illegal immigration isn't a problem as some believe, LOL!!!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...cmp=latestnews
Oh no! Not a problem for schools!

If you can't read through that article's propaganda, there is literally no hope for you.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
winvens
  #29  
Old 08-29-2014, 10:13 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Rotherham: In the Face of Such Evil, Who is the Racist Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
Wow, it doesn't take much to get you riled up does it? A few well placed facts instead of bullshit and you get your panties in a wad.

I could debate every point you made here, but it's already obvious you are interested in your point of view, NOT the facts.

The wikipedia article was taken from the .gov site for instance. Also, it is elsewhere on the net to be found. I didn't figure I needed to add to an already long reply by giving EVERY link to every site that says the exact same thing.

You're obviously too stupid to find it on your own, so why should I waste my time showing you when you won't listen? I'm done with you! Dismissed!
You're the one giving 15 paragraph replies, you seem to be the riled one.

Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 08-29-2014, 10:20 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Rotherham: In the Face of Such Evil, Who is the Racist Now?

Check your link now..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...he_2010_census

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
lol.png  

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO