Go Back  

Rotherham: In the Face of Such Evil, Who is the Racist Now? 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #11  
Old 08-28-2014, 03:01 AM
fenek's Avatar
fenek
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1241
Male
Join Date: May 2011
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss308
Re: Rotherham: In the Face of Such Evil, Who is the Racist Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
I don't know what level you think it's wrong on, but as far as the level of today in America, It's dead on. As I said, whites are becoming a minority at a mind boggling rate in the U.S. The whole time we are getting blamed for the racial problems here.

Some say it's a white America. I guess if you're standing in the middle of a fucking farm in Idaho or if you're a minority in a ghetto, you might be able to say that.

But if you're in the southern part of the U.S like I am, you realize white is becoming a rarity more and more. That's not racist, that's just plain ole simple fact. It's backed up by statistics. In fact, that's what I'm basing my whole point of view of this on. NOT opinion.

A study came out just week (or at least that's when I first heard reports of it) that whites have been having fewer babies for decades than minorities.

Now it is finally catching up. Anyone in the southern part of U.S. can testify to that. The typical mexican female here has 4-8 children. I know, I see it EVERY fucking day. I don't have to watch the news or look it up to get the facts. Just look out my window with an abacus in hand and start fucking counting!

As far as any race saying they aren't given a chance because of their race in America, that is 100% grade A bullshit. In fact, if that is true with anyone in the U.S., it's the case for whites more than anyone. In the name of racial equality, places now have to hire a certain amount of so called minorities.

The problem I have with that is that if you're white and searching for a job, no matter what your qualifications, you could very well be turned down because they are looking for a minority. They will hire the minority even if they can't wipe their ass in the dark over someone who is white and qualified.

This so fucking contradictory that it's beyond insane. They turn down a white person in favor of a minority in the name of being ANTI racist! Am I the only one scratching my head here?

For instance, right now in the news, the subject is how apple needs to become more diverse. So now they have to put women and minorities into top level positions JUST because of who they are, not for what they are qualified to do.

Not one fucking person in the media is crying out about how crazy that is. Let me ask you this, how would you like to be a white qualified male trying to get moved up in apple now? Lol, good luck!

You would think the investors would be bitching, but no, not even them. I mean if you own apple stock, how the fuck can you support promoting people just because of their race or sex rather than how they are qualified to run the company?
The city I live in is, I promise, in the deep south. Whites are the minority here. The only time I've been 'screwed' by affirmative action was when I was trying to get a job with the county.

But this - meh - so be it... Getting a job with the state or an academic institution, fine, its unfair. But anywhere else? To say the South is being overrun by Mexicans or whatever is, in my experience, false. 'They' may be more visible, but I've never been robbed of an opportunity b/c of them.

As for the other 'levels', Western Civilization, or White Civilization, has been around for a very, very long time. I'm certain that whatever media bias there may be will not destroy our society. And speaking of society, even if whites were to become the minority in America, that does not mean white/western culture and social values will disappear. There are a litany of civilizations whose racially homogenous ruling class's were the minority; still, their culture, values were accepted by all.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to fenek For This Useful Post:
winvens
  #12  
Old 08-28-2014, 10:21 AM
Johnny Wadd's Avatar
Johnny Wadd
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:383
Male
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1903
Re: Rotherham: In the Face of Such Evil, Who is the Racist Now?

The 5 cunts who've been jailed so far



There are dozens more offenders but the Police don't want to upset the "minorities"

How fucked up is that

__________________
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Johnny Wadd For This Useful Post:
Zambini
  #13  
Old 08-28-2014, 11:40 AM
deanmine's Avatar
deanmine
Offline:
They Lied. There ALL LIES
Poster Rank:222
<--We did it. So Can You
Join Date: Mar 2013
Contributions: 48
 
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 822 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 8/20
Today Posts
3/11 sssss3987
Re: Rotherham: In the Face of Such Evil, Who is the Racist Now?

Personally, Being WHITE still Has its PERKS!

__________________
...if ur CUP is always half empty. ..get a smaller cup and stfu
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-29-2014, 01:38 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss872
Re: Rotherham: In the Face of Such Evil, Who is the Racist Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanmine View Post
Personally, Being WHITE still Has its PERKS!
You are actually TOTALLY right. There is even a silver lining in hell. You can always say "at least I'll never get cold".

Lol, but yeah, actually people who are of a rare race are very sought after. So when whites become a minority, it won't be any problem getting laid by a mexican, chinese person, etc.! That's the only positive I can think of, but maybe my minds in the gutter. Lol.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
deanmine
  #15  
Old 08-29-2014, 02:17 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss872
Re: Rotherham: In the Face of Such Evil, Who is the Racist Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenek View Post
The city I live in is, I promise, in the deep south. Whites are the minority here. The only time I've been 'screwed' by affirmative action was when I was trying to get a job with the county.

But this - meh - so be it... Getting a job with the state or an academic institution, fine, its unfair. But anywhere else? To say the South is being overrun by Mexicans or whatever is, in my experience, false. 'They' may be more visible, but I've never been robbed of an opportunity b/c of them.

As for the other 'levels', Western Civilization, or White Civilization, has been around for a very, very long time. I'm certain that whatever media bias there may be will not destroy our society. And speaking of society, even if whites were to become the minority in America, that does not mean white/western culture and social values will disappear. There are a litany of civilizations whose racially homogenous ruling class's were the minority; still, their culture, values were accepted by all.
Ok, when you say deep south, I don't know what you consider deep south. I'm from TN originally. We would consider deep south as AL, Mississippi, etc. If you're speaking one of those states or SC,NC,KY, etc. Then perhaps no, you wouldn't see the influence as much there.

When I said south, perhaps I didn't clarify it properly. What I meant was, the Southwest area of the country and TX which is sort of middle of the country. I don't like the term Southwest myself because technically on a map, that leaves out TX which is mostly desert and cacti and a large hispanic influence just like NM, AZ, etc. But some people do lump TX under southwest though. According to who you ask.

Here are some statistics on the last census for the states to which I refer. KEEP in mind that this does NOT include the likely millions of immigrants in AZ and other states that are here illegally. This for the most part as I'm sure you know, is ONLY those who were interviewed under the census.

Arizona,

White alone, not Hispanic or Latino, percent, 2013 56.7% AZ U.S. 62.6%

Hispanic or Latino, percent, 2013 (b) AZ 30.3% U.S. 17.1%

Black or African American alone, percent, 2013 (a) AZ 4.6% U.S. 13.2%

So, see, we don't have many blacks here, but Mexicans are quickly approaching the 50% mark.

NOTICE that in the U.S., hispanics outnumber blacks greatly.

California,

Lol, just look at this and I will rest my case here. In after this, you don't think this country is changing FAST racially, then there's not much else I can do to convince you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...he_2010_census

If you wish to research the subject, you will of course find that other states such as NM and the biggest state in the country Texas, are also becoming majority Hispanic at a fast rate. I've given enough here just to give you an idea. I don't want to a reply on here that 5 miles long, or I would continue to provide more census statistics proving my point.

As far as your statement
"that does not mean white/western culture and social values will disappear.",

I believe your opinion on this is formed by where you live also (Sociology). If you were in the southwest part of the country and went into entire communities and see nothing but Hispanic businesses and everything and all of the signs are written in Spanish, then you might change your opinion on this. There are LARGE stores here that you can go in and NONE of the employees speak english. I don't mean a convenience store, I mean larger stores and businesses.

When you look out your window you probably see green trees, grass and lots of white people. When I look out my window I see cactus, sand, Mexican's and lots of Mexican restaurants. And here Taco Bell is NOT considered a Mexican restaurant like it is in the Southeast! Lol!

The few whites there are here for the most part are on meth because there's nothing better to do. You can't even go fucking cow tipping here because we don't have cows for fuck sake!

As far as our values being kept as you say, believe me, they aren't. For some reason mexicans believe that mexico is so great, they need to bring it here. Despite the fact that the left that shithole because it is so bad they're willing to risk their lives trekking the desert and die by the hundreds doing it. I never have understood that contradiction.

The ONLY conforming they do is when it comes to driving suvs like Americans and gabbing on a fucking cell phone like everyone else. Except it's in Spanish and if you don't speak it, you will find yourself VERY often feeling left out in this area of the country.

Also, one of my main complaints about the whole thing is that they are portrayed as just being everyday people like us looking to improve their life. Lol, yeah many of them want to improve their lives alright. The only problem is when some of them look up to someone to show them the way, it's through watching the movie Scarface and not by buying a book by Donald Trump.

After all of that, what do we have? The fucking mexican president who obviously can't do a fucking thing to help his own country telling us how we need to be humane and take in his people and give them all rights that an American is born with. He talks down to the U.S and talks shit all of the time and for some reason our leaders won't tell him to go get fucked. If they need someone to do that for them, they can call on me!

I could preach on for hours, but I'll step down off the soap box now.

Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 08-29-2014, 02:26 AM
deanmine's Avatar
deanmine
Offline:
They Lied. There ALL LIES
Poster Rank:222
<--We did it. So Can You
Join Date: Mar 2013
Contributions: 48
 
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 822 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 8/20
Today Posts
3/11 sssss3987
Re: Rotherham: In the Face of Such Evil, Who is the Racist Now?

living in southern cali and in the not so good area, its a trip, i mean my high school year book has pages written in the spanish language .... not much of it....but still... i mean the freakin year book...lol

__________________
...if ur CUP is always half empty. ..get a smaller cup and stfu
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-29-2014, 02:30 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss872
Re: Rotherham: In the Face of Such Evil, Who is the Racist Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanmine View Post
living in southern cali and in the not so good area, its a trip, i mean my high school year book has pages written in the spanish language .... not much of it....but still... i mean the freakin year book...lol
Yeah, that's what I'm saying. People in other parts of the country don't know how it is out here. They think it's a bunch of rich white people living the dream. Lol! CA is the single most expensive state to live in. Yet, it's just crossing the 50% hispanic mark. That's half of EVERYONE living in CA. The other 50% will be blacks, whites, asians, etc. COMBINED!

Not bad considering the vast majority came here illegally and now they can afford to live in the richest part of the country that most people white, black and asian can't live in and they have been here legally for hundreds of years. And people wonder why I get pissed?

Until a few years ago it was my life goal to move to San Diego. The last time I was there it looked one big ghetto compared to 8 years before. I scratched it off my bucket list.

Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 08-29-2014, 04:36 AM
deanmine's Avatar
deanmine
Offline:
They Lied. There ALL LIES
Poster Rank:222
<--We did it. So Can You
Join Date: Mar 2013
Contributions: 48
 
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 822 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 8/20
Today Posts
3/11 sssss3987
Re: Rotherham: In the Face of Such Evil, Who is the Racist Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
People in other parts of the country don't know how it is out here
ownest ownest.. my biggest and really only big argument i have with the entire boarder thing..... its culture... its the wanting to become apart of rather than a segment of the country

__________________
...if ur CUP is always half empty. ..get a smaller cup and stfu
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 08-29-2014, 04:36 AM
hank73
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1330
Join Date: Dec 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss277
Re: Rotherham: In the Face of Such Evil, Who is the Racist Now?

Britain needs a paramilitary force NOW! Time to get the message across before it's too late...or is it already too late

Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 08-29-2014, 07:36 PM
mrsmudpie's Avatar
mrsmudpie
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:5598
Join Date: Aug 2014
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss27
Re: Rotherham: In the Face of Such Evil, Who is the Racist Now?

I live in the next town along from Rotherham, and as a parent this is the stuff of my nightmares. It wasn't so long ago a young girl was murdered by her Asian boyfriend because she basically told his family about their relationship. It was considered the UK's first muslim on white honour killing. The story is here if it is of any interest to anyone http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/dgr...honor-killing/

Sorry if it's irrelevant but Rotherham as a town harbours much anger towards Asians and Muslims due to the amount of crime towards white people, girls and women in particular.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsmudpie For This Useful Post:
Johnny Wadd, Zambini

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO